Date and Spy

My Lost Sister

You were outside waiting for Sungyeol to come. You felt happy seeing him again, you felt safe. Sungyeol came and you two went to the best bubble tea store ever " Gong Cha". 

"Oppa, what do you want, my treat" You said.

"What, you're a girl...my girl, my treat" Joongki said, you blushed a little.

"Oppa, you just came, just let me treat you, like a welcome treat" You said doing an ageyo.

"Alright, you are too cute for me to say no" He said while pinching your cheeks.

"Oww, that hurt oppa" You pouted,

"Hey hey, no pouting remember" Sungyeol shook his head.

"Oh, Mianhe, hehe" You said with a bright smile.

Sehun's POV

Who is that? Who is she with? What is their relationship? -_- wait until I get my hand on him. 

"Ya sehun, you told me to come with you to get bubble tea, not here to spy on people" Chanyeol said.

"Okay okay, but after this" Sehun still didn't look back at Chanyeol.

"Who are you spying on?" Chanyeol asked.

"Your sister and this random guy" Sehun said.

"WHAT?? SHE IS WITH WHOM?" Chanyeol yelled with his deep deep deep deep voice.

"Ya, shhh, she can hear you, you're loud!" Sehun tried to hush Chanyeol.

"Ya, who is he? Who is she with?" Chanyeol started to spy on you too.

"If I know, I wouldn't go spying on her like this" Sehun said .

"Wait, why are you spying on her?" Chanyeol asked as he rubbed his neck.

"Didn't i promise I would protect her for you, I am doing my job, gosh" Sehun said, Chanyeol smiled.

"Oh, thanks maknae" Chanyeol said and patted Sehun's back.

You're POV

You were waiting in line to order your bubble tea, but then you heard someone yelling with a deep voice that only one person have......Chanyeol. 

"What is Chanyeol doing here? Is he spying on me?" You thought to yourself.

"Hello, what would you like to order miss?" The worker asked.

"Oh, can I have a Black Milk Tea and a TopiKopi" You said.

"Ok, coming right up." The worker said.

"Oppa, do you want to go with me somewhere after this?" You ask Sungyeol.

"Of course, all I want to do today is hang with you" he said hugging you. 

"Eww, so Cheesy" You .

You two were joking around until a guy came up to you.

"Hi....Hi..., I think you're really pretty, can I have your phone number?" The guy asked.

"I'm sorry?" You ask him meanwhile Sungyeol had widen eyes.

"My name is Justin" He said

"Ah, my name is Park ChanMi, nice to meet you" You said, greeting him nicely.

"ChanMi?? I thought your name is Jieun" Sungyeol asked.

"I changed it oppa" You said.

"I think you're really pretty can I have your phone number?" Taemin asked.

"Sorry Justin-Shi, but I have a boyfriend, maybe we can be friend?" You said

"Alrightm friends it is" Justin said and gave you his phone number and left.

"You better not contact him" Sungyeol said, you laughed.

"Ohhh someone is jealous" You teased.

"Of course i am, i am YOUR boyfriend" Sungyeol looked mad.

"Mianhe, I didn't mean to tease you, beside, I only see Justin as a just met friend" You said.

"Really, only as a FRIEND?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yes, and your MY Boyfriend, and that won't change" You said smiling brightly.

"Alright, you can contact him, but if he dare go any farther than friends, you'll see him in heaven" Sungyeol said.

"Oppa, stop being so mean" you said ^^

"Here you go miss" The worker hand you two cup, a couple cup.

"You two look so cute together, I just had to make you two a couple cups for you" She said

"Aww thank you so much" You said bowing to her.

"Have a nice day, come back again" She said smiling brightly.

"Oppa, come on I have to take you somewhere" You said pulling Sungyeol out and head to SM. 

Mean While sehun~

"You two are so cute together" The work said. 

"I feel like I am going to explode" Sehun thought to himself.

"Oppa, come on I have to take you somewhere" ChanMi said pulling that GUY. HE LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY...wait, that's what I call Chanyeol.

"Hey, I think we should get back to the SM building" Sehun said.

"WHAT? I didnt get my bubble tea yet" Chanyeol yelled.

"Next time, my treat ok?" Sehun asked

"Ughhh, alright" Sehun and Chanyeol ran back to SM.