I Don't Know...

My Lost Sister

Note: I won't be using colors anymore :( I will be be chaning up a little bit so it won't be so confusing :) 

-------------

You were getting water until you heard a noise. You started to get scared.

"He-Hello? Anyone here?" You asked. no reply. "Please answer me" You turned around and saw a figure and you started to yell.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

"SHHHHHHHHH!!! Shut up before Chanyeol hears!" Kai shut you up. Kai...What the? Why is he here?

"What are you doing there?" You whispered. He laughed softly.

"I got locked out of the dorm....haha...." He sound a little bit nervous. Nice, well done kai, well done.

"Why didn't you call someone to open it?" You asked, you corssed your arm and stared at him.

"Hehe....Suho said i was suppose to be home by 10....I kinda went home late....this the only place i can go to" He said, i laughed. Suddenly the light . Chanyeol was rubbing his eyes. He looked at Kai with widen eyes.

"KAI? WHAT THE HELL?" He cussed. Kai awkwardly waved to him. you chuckled.

"Hello hyung" Kai walked up slowly to Chanyeol. Even though Chanyeol is funny and weird and all. But once he is mad...of it isn't pretty.

"Don't tell me you're locked out again" Chanyeol guessed, corrected oppa!!

"Aha....no, it's just i want to come and visit my favorite hyung" Kai lied. 

"Uhh huh, sure" Chanyeol crossed his arms and looked at you.

"And why are you still up?" 

"I was just going to get some water" you replied and went back to the kitchen. You got some water and went to see what they were doing. Chanyeol was making Kai sleeping on the couch. Well, at least he lets him stay. 

"Goodnight Kai" You said, Kai waved to you.

"What about meeee?" Chanyeol wined. Not this again.

"Goodnight Chanyeol" you said, he looked at you. DANG IT!

"Fine, goodnight Oppa" You said, Chanyeol smiled and went back to Kai. You walked up stairs and back to your room. Mina, the sleepy head, after all of that, SHE IS STILL SLEEPING!

You lay down next to her. You feel asleep right away.

The next morning you woke up with a headache. Mina wasn't in bed. You sat up and rubbed your head. You heard knocking. 

"Come in" You said, the door opened. It was Yura unnie. "unnie!" 

"ChanMi, why aren't you dressed? No school?" She asked, You looked at the clock. 7:45!?!?! MINA!!!!

"Mina's parents called, she went back to her house" Yura unnie said, you just nodded. Well, can't blame her.

"Get dress before you're late" She said, you nodded again. She closed the door quietly. Before you got out of bed, Chanyeol slammed the door opened.

"GOODMORNING WORLD!" He yelled. You took a pillow and threw it at him.

"SHUT UP!" You said. He walked closer.

"No no no! That is not how you talk to your brother" He said, you chuckled and kicked him. 

"That's what you get for entering my room without permission!" You said, he laughed.

"Alright Alright sorry" He said and sat on my chair. "Why aren't you dressed?"

"I was planning to until and came!" You said and stuck your toung at him. 

"THEN CHANGE!" He said. You stood up and looked at him. Really?

"If you want me to change, then LEAVE!" You said, he shook his head, he stood up and left. SERVES RIGHT! You changed into your uniform, you looked at the clock, 8:10. OH NOOOO, I'M LATE!!!! You ran downstairs and put on your shoes. 

"Next time you should wake up earlier" Chanyeol said out of nowhere.

"Well next time, you should get me a better alarm clock!" You gave him a comeback.

"Why are so mean to me?!?!?!" He whined like a little baby. You laughed.

"Baby much" You said, you grabbed your bag and ran for your life. By the time you got to school, it was 8:25. SHOOT! You ran to class. When you got to the door, you fixed your hair and uniform. You entered slowly. 

"CHANMI! YOU'RE LATE!" The teacher yelled. You bow 5 times while saying sorry.

"Detention!" He yelled. Shoot, i have SM training.

"By i have SM training" You said. He shook his head.

"Training or not, dentenion it is!" He said, you sighed and sat down. You looked at Mina, she was laughing at you. YOU JERK! 

Lunch

You went to Mina's desk and waited for her to go to lunch. BTS is still in Japan, EHHH! You both head out to lunch with the girls.

"I don't like science" Minyoo said, Soojin nodded.

"I have detention" You said, Mina just started to laughed. 

"What's so funny?" You asked with a serious face.

"You, getting detention is a miracle" She said and laughed, You whacked her head. She stopped. 

"Why did you leave so early?" You asked, she looked at you.

"My parents want me to go back, they think i am bother you" She said, you just nodded.

After school

You went to dentention class, Mr. Kim was at the table. He is probably waiting for me. You sighed. You enter and he called you.

"ChanMi" He said, you walked up to him.

"I know you have training, you can go, I only said that so people can talk it fair" He said, you smiled and nodded, you thanked him bunch of times before you left. You went to the building and enter class a little bit late.

"Sorry I'm late" You said, the trainer laughed.

"It's a day off" He said, you looked at him weirdly.

"All trainees have a day off today and tomorrow" He said....YAY!!!!!!!!

"Oh, no one told me, hehe, i will get going now" You were about to leave.

"Well since you're here and i have nothing to do....I'll train you" He said, your eyes widened and you ran as fast as you could away. You can hear him laughed. You ran to Exo's practice room. Everyone was looking tired. 

"ChanMi!" Chanyeol yelled. Everyone looked at you.

"Trainee day off?" Xiumin asked, you nodded and smiled.

"Do you have tomorrow off too?" Luhan asked? You nodded. "AWESOME! You wanna go somewhere tomorrow?"

"WHAT? No! She's with Me!" Kris yelled and grabbed me.

"No, She's my sister, she should go with me!" Chanyeol pulled me back.

"No, She already has plans with me!" Tao said and stuck his toung at everyone. OH NO.

"ENOUGH!" You said, everyone shut up. 

"I have no plans with no one! How about we all hang out together" You gave and idea, they all nodded.

"YEA!" Baekhyun said. You laughed at how silly they are.

"Well, I'm gonna go home now alright?" You said, you were about to leave until Kai grabbed your arm.

"Wait for us, we're done training." Kai said, you were planning to go meet Mina, well change the plan then.

"Alright, but hurry up, I'm not waiting" You said, Kai chuckled. You waited outside the door for the members to finish packing up, about 5 minutes later, Sehun aprroached you.

"Hey~" Sehun said, you smiled at him *THUMP THUMP THUMP* "What the? My heart....." You thought to yourself.

"Hey Sehun" You replied, suddenly feeling a little nervous.

"I've got something to ask you..." Sehun said. *THUMP THUMP THUMP* (Your heart beats louder and louder by second).

"Wha-What is it?" you asked. "Why am i like this? I like Luhan, not Sehun....right?" Your mind was confused.

"Do you prefer apples or bananas? I just can't seem to choose which fruit is better" he said, you facepalmed yourself with relief. 

"CHANMI-AH!!!" Tao yelled from the room and ran out to catch you. 

"OPPA!!!!" You joked, Sehun's smiled faded. 

"SHE CALLED ME OPPA!! OMG!!!" Tao yelled with joy, DO smacked Tao's head which caused him to yell in pain.

"DO HYUNG IS A MEANIE!! CHANMI, PROTECT ME!" Tao said hiding behind you.

"DO, he is all yours" You said leaving DO chasing Tao around like kids. You laughed at how childish they can be. 

"Lets go?" Luhan put his arm over your shoulder suddenly which made you jumped a little. 

"Lets go" you said as you and the members head out of the building.

"LETS EAT!!" Xiumin yelled, everyone nodded with agreement. You all went for Korean BBQ, afterwards, you went for a little shopping. Suddenly, you got a text.

From: unknown

                       I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THEM ALONE. WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU BEEP. 

"That the hell?" You said to yourself not letting the members noticed.

"Who texted? Noona?" Chanyeol noticed and asked, you shook your head. 

"It's just a friend of mine, she wants to go eat Shabu Shabu tomorrow" You lied, your brother looked at you as he noticed something is not right. You hugged your brother out of nowhere.

"Okay, what's up?" He asked, you looked at him.

"I'm cold" You replied and smiled like a little baby. He ruffled your hair and smiled. 

~RING RING~

CM(You): Hello?

UN(Unknown): I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU .

CM: Who is this?

UN: DO YOU ING NEED TO KNOW? I SAID TO LEAVE THEM ALONE.

CM: ...........

UN: MEET ME AT THE INFRONT OF SM BUILDING AND MAKE SURE NO ONE IS WITH YOU, IF YOU DON'T COME, DON'T EXPECT CHANYEOL TO COME BACK TO THE DORM AS ONE PIECE. Your eyes widen as large as DO's. The person just hung up on you which you freaked out, well it sounded like a girl.

"Who was that?" Sehun asked. You looked at him, trying to act normal.

"Just a friend." You said quickly. You walked with them for awhile until they were so busy shopping, you left without telling the members you were leaving. You went to the SM building and saw a figure infront in black hoodies, you slowly walked up to her. 

"Hello?" You asked quietly, it was pretty dark at this time, you couldn't see her face. 

"I told you to leave them alone!" She yelled, you were scared, you backed away slowly.

"Who are you?" you asked, she walked up to you and slapped you. Half of her face was covered by a scarf. Her eyes looked so familiar. 

"LEAVE THEM ALONE, I DO NOT GIVE A IF YOU ARE CHANYEOL'S SISTER!" she yelled again, she was about to slap you again until 

"YAH! GET AWAY FROM HER!" You heard Sehun and Luhan yelled from a far. The girl ran away while HunHan (xD) ran towards you. 

"Are you alright?" Sehun asked looking at my injuring. 

"Aish, saesang fans" Luhan sounded mad, really mad. 

"Why did you leave without telling us?" Luhan asked, you didn't say anything.

"Lets just go" Sehun said and grabbed your hand. You guys walked back to the dorm. You feared that Chanyeol will yell at you for running off. You entered as you heard the members yelled.

"CHANMI! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" The members yelled. You looked around, you didn't see your brother. 

"Where's Chanyeol?" You asked. You heard the door opened loudly, seeing the angry face on Chanyeol.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING US? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? WHY DO YOU KEEP CAUSING PROBLEMS? CAN YOU STOP MAKING ME WORRIED ABOUT YOU FOR SECOND? ARE YOU CRAZY OR JUST OUT OF YOUR MIND?" He yelled out which made me felt guilty. This was the second time her yelled at you, but this time, was kind harsh. 

"Oppa...." You barely opened your mouth until Chanyeol just walked away into his room.

"I have never seen Chanyeol yelled like that before" Kai said, which made you feel even guiltier. 

"Did i cause....all of this?" You thought to yourself, you looked down feeling tears coming up. You felt someone's arm hugging you, you looked up seeing Sehun. 

"Don't cry, he didn't mean anything he just said right now" Sehun was trying to comfort you. You looked back down.

"Why did you leave without telling us?" Suho asked. 

"Shhhhhhh" Sehun said as he took you to the sofa. You sat there with the members surrounding you while you feeling guilty. 

Chanyeol's POV

ChanMi is making me crazy! I love her with all my heart and yet she doesn't give a about my love for her. How can she just run off like that?!? AISH!!! I lover her a lot, I have always wanted a younger sister, and now i have one. I think i was being too harsh on her. BUT I MEAN WHO RUNS OFF LIKE THAT?!! Wait...was she injured? Should i go check up on her?

~KNOCK KNOCK~

"Come in" I said with an angry voice. I was wishing it was ChanMi coming to apologized but wrong, it was Luhan and Suho. 

"Chanyeol, are you alright?" Suho said and sat down on my bed. I looked at him and nodded.

"I have never since you yell before, you must care a lot about her huh?" Luhan asked, i waited for a while until i nodded.

"Maybe you should let her have more freedom a little, i mean, you have been sticking with her 24/7" Suho said, that's true, i did.

"True...but because i am really happy to see her again and like i want to make up the times we haven't been together" I said, Luhan putted his hand on my shoulder.

"I understand, i know you love her a lot but, just let her have a little room, maybe you worry too much about her"

"Where is she?" I asked. "She's talking to Sehun in the living room. She wouldn't leave until you come out and talk to her" Suho said. I suddenly felt happy. I walked out trying to keep my angry face on. I saw her sitting on the sofa while Sehun next to her. I walked towards her and sat down next to her.

"ChanMi" I said, she looked up at me. I saw her cheek, it was cut and bright red. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry!!" She said and hugged me, i hugged her back of course.

"Are you alright?" I asked, she nodded and looked at me.

"Oppa...I have been thinking...I have been creating troubles for you, i am going to quit SM" She said, I smiled. Good, i never wanted her in SM anyways. 

"Alright, maybe i can let you have more space" I said, she laughed. Her bruise showed even more.

"What happened to your face?" I asked, she touched her cheeked and shook her head.

"Someone slapped her" Sehun said, we all looked at Sehun with widen eyes. 

"SOMEONE SLAPPED MY BABY?" Tao said running up to ChanMi and looked at her face. I kicked his booty which made him fell. Everyone laughed as he whined.

"Who slapped you?" I asked.

"I don't know..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M LIKE SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I feel really bad, I hope i have more time to update more!! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME!! Hehe btw, do you think i put to much dramas into this? I feel like it has a lot of drama or over reacting parts here, comments please teeheehee!!