She's Back and She's Scary

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

You were in the car with DO who was driving you home, it was pretty awkward and quiet during the ride. Suddenly DO broke the silence by asking the weirdest question ever.

"Where can i find blue underwear?" DO asked, you looked at him with a weird(derp) face. 

"I don't know, why would you ask me that?" You asked him still giving him that weird face, he laughed.

"I was just trying to start a conversation" he said, you smiled.

"Well you have a weird way of starting one" you commented which made him laugh.

"But seriously, where can you find blue underwear?" he asked again, you gave him a wtf face. You both cracked up.

"DO, you sure know how to cheer people up, though you don't look like that kind of guy" you said, he smiled.

"I will take that as a compliment" he replied. When you got home, you saw Mina infront of your house waiting for you.

"Mina?" DO asked. You looked at Mina, then to DO, then to Mina, and then to DO again.

"You wanna come in?" You asked, he nodded without looking at you. WELL THEN MR.DO.

You both walked up to Mina.

"ChanMi! DO!" She said, you waved to her. All three of you entered the house, seeing your family eating. 

"Hello omma, hello appa, hi unnie" You said, they smiled at you.

"LOOK, we have guests!" Your mom said and come up to you.

"No Mrs.Park, no guests, it's just me and Mina" DO said, your mom smiled.

"Make yourself at home" your mom said, they bowed. 

"Why are you here Mina?" you asked her, she had a sad face on.

"It's Kimi..." Mina said, you pulled DO and Mina into your room to have a private talk. 

"What's wrong?" DO asked. UMM DO, IT'S GIRLS TALK.

"You don't mind, if he's here right?" you asked Mina, she shook her head.

"What about Kimi?" you asked, she sighed.

"Kimi convinced my parent to make me go to boarding school.

"SHE WHAT?" DO and you yelled at the same time. 

"You know Kimi right?" You asked DO, he nodded.

"She was my ex, I really hate her." DO said. "Looks like you both have something in common, both hates Kimi" you said to yourself.

"She was your ex?" Mina asked, DO nodded. You sighed, all of these dramas.

"You have to deal with Kimi and i have to deal with Luc----" You didn't finish because you fear DO will tell your brother.

"Luc?" Mina asked, you shook your head telling nevermind. DO left about 10 minutes later. Mina and you were still talking.

"I will convince your parents again" you said picking up your phone. Mina stopped you.

"Too late, they already signed the contract, we are moving to America in 4 days" She said, you sighed. 

"I don't want you to go Mina, you're my sister and I can't deal without you" you said, she sighed as well.

"I love you" She said, "I love you too" you replied and hugged each other. You both looked at the floor for about 5 minutes until you got a call.

Unknown~

"Oh no, not her again" You thought to yourself, you decided not to pick up. Suddenly, you got a text.

From Unknown:

              You better pick up before I burn your house down.

With that text, you picked up right away on the next call. You took it somewhere else where no one could hear you talk.

CM: What do you want?

UN: I told you to leave them alone, why didn't you listen to me?

CM: How can I when I'm Chanyeol's little sister?

UN: It's either you leave, or he leaves(dies)

CM: Why are you doing this?

UN: Because I love him, he's MINE.

CM: I'm going to call the cop.

UN: I DARE you, if you do, don't excpect your lovely Sehun to be able to hug you anymore. You felt like you were in a horror movie.

CM: LEAVE ME ALONE!

UN: Until you leave them alone.

CM: WHO ARE YOU?

UN: I'm your devil....and I'm back "My devil? What does that mean?"

CM: LEAVE ME ALONE! 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"She hung up on me" you said, you were a little scared. You went back to your room seeing Mina sitting on your bed with widen eyes. 

"What's wrong?" you asked. She gave you the phone and as soon as you saw it, you dropped it.

From Unknown:

               Say goodbye to your best friend now before you can't later on.

                                                                                         Xoxo, you will find out soon, I promise.

"Who was that?" Mina ask you, you ran down stairs wanting to tell you parents everything.

"OMMA!! APPA!" You ran downstairs seeing your parents holding a package for you,

"Honey, some girl delivered a package for you" your mom said, your eyes widen again, you took the packet and ran upstairs. 

"What could it be?" Mina asked, you were scared to open it. 

"Let me call Chanyeol" you said, you dialed his number.

CY: Yes ChanMi?

CM: Oppa, come home quick.

Chanyeol come as fast as he could. He slammed the door opened to your room.

"What's wrong?" he asking seeing you two looking at a packet. 

"I'm scared to open this package" you said, he facepalmed himself.

"Are you serious?!? I drove as fast as i could home thinking there is trouble!" he said, he said down next to you and opened the package. It had a picture of you and Sehun hugging, and a letter.

Dear my friend,

                       Don't be a .

                                                                                           xoxo, you know who

"What the ?" Chanyeol asked, you knew exactly who it is...you know who slapped you....

"Who would such a thing" Mina said.

"She's back....and she's scary...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter don't have a lot of EXO, but the next one will xD Thank you for you patience xD Anyways, please subcribe and comment!! HEHE I LOVE YOU ALL <3 Thank you!! Oh, Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Virus Day!!