Chanyeol's Ex-Girlfriend

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

   You woke up and got ready for school, you decided to wake Mina after you brush your teeth. You two were so tired, mostly you, you were so sore. You two walked down stairs, Mina had a sleepy face meanwhile you had a smile.

"Goodmorning girls, ready for breakfast already?" Your mom asked

"Mommmmmyy, i came to help" You said and hugged her back.

"Oh you silly girl. Mina, why do you look so tired?" Your mom asked

"Me? I am just really sleepy, i slept late" She said and smiled

"Whaa?" You asked her with a confused face. She smiled. You help your mom prepare breakfast, Chanyeol walked down in his bed hair. You and Mina Had your eyes widen. He....was.....shirtless( Sorry i dont want to be a ert but you know xD ).

"OPPPA! WEAR A SHIRT! OMG" You yelled. He smirked and walked back upstairs.

"Channie...ummm not to be weird...but your brother is so hot" Mina whipered. You smacked her on the head.

"Don't you even think about it you ert" You said and laugh.

"What? I'm serious, i wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend" She asked

"Girlfriend huh?" You were thinking the same, why doesn't he have a girlfriend? You set the table and looked around the living room. You saw a mail.

From: Han Lucie

To: Park Chanyeol

"LUCIE? what the heck?" You thought to yourself. Chanyeol walked down and stare at you.

"Oppa, do you know Lucie?" You ask him holding up the mail. His eyes widen and took the mail immediately.

"Oppa! You still haven't answered me" You yelled and pout.

At Breakfast Table

   You were still wondering why Lucie send your brother a letter. You just stare at the letter that was sitting on the table next to Chanyeol's soup.

"ChanMi, eat up, you will starve" Your mom said which broke you from your thought

"Sorry mommy" You said and smiled. She smiled back

"Appa?" You asked

"He isn't going to come back until next week, oh, I wont be here for the rest of the week either, i have to go on a bussiness. Chanyeol, you and Yura have to take care of these two okay" Your mom said staring at Chanyeol.

"YESH MOMMY" Chanyeol soluted. We all laughed. 

   You and Mina decieded to walk to school. When you exited the gate, Chanyeol called your name.

"CHANMI!" He said running up to you.

"What is it oppa?" You asked

"I need to talk to you....private" He said and pulled you away.

"What oppa? I am going to be late" You said and crossed your hands.

"Look....Lucie is my.....ex-girlfriend.....okay?" He said.

"PSHH, you didn't have to tell me, aha you cracked" You said and laughed.

"Look, don't be mad okay?" He said

"Why, she is just your EX not girlfriend" You said and smile.

"Good, I heard from J-hope you were being bullied by her" He said and hugged you.

"What the? Bullied, i am strong and powerful, i would never get bully oppa" You said and laughed. He smiled 

"okay, good, go to school now" he said and pushed you.

"BYE GUYS" He said and waved.

"What were you two talking about?" Mina asked.

"Just something" You replied and smiled. You can't believed that Lucie was your brother's girlfriend...EX-girlfriend. You were glad they broke up, someone like her doens't deserve him....someone like.....Your sister.....Eunji......

   You enter school and didn't see BTS anywhere. You saw Minyoo, Sora, and Soojin walking up to you two.

"Hey guys" They greeted us. We replied "Hey" and smiled.

"Where's BTS?" You asked.

"Concert, they have a performence in Thailand and Japan" Minyoo said.

"Oh Sehun pass by and gave me this to give this to you" Sora handed me a box. I opened it, it was a necklace that said "Beyond Infinity". You smiled to yourself. You asked Soojin to wear it for you. Everyone was smiling widely like a creeper....you didn't know why. There was also a letter in the box. you were about to read it until Lucie "Accidently" bumped into you which made you dropped the letter into the puddle. You glared at her and she smirked.

"AISH, THAT %^$#^%$#%" Mina yelled. 

"Hey, its okay, just ask Sehun what was in the letter" Soojin said. 

"Smart" Minyoo said and smiled.

"Really? No one is "Smart" enough to do that" Sora said. You didn't know what to do. You holded onto the necklace.You went to your first period class which was Writing. You walked into the class and saw Lucie flirting with a guy. You looked disgusted. You walked to your desk and she tripped you which made everyone laughed at you.

"WHAT YOUR PROBLEM?" You yelled at her.

"OH, THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOUR FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND" She yelled back.

"WHO?" You asked

"Sehun, Sehun's my boyfriend" She said and tried to smirk.

"Oh yeah, prove" You said. She took out her phone and showed you a picture of her and Sehun hugging each other taking a selfie. Your eyes widen.

"SEE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM OKAY" she said and walked away.

"What? He's what? Sehun's has a girlfriend...and it's Chanyeol EX?" You thought to yourself. Anyone thats somehow involve with someone that hurted your family, you will hate that person as much as you hate the other. You were somehow hurt and mad at the same time.

Lunch

   You walked with Mina to Lunch. You sat down with the girls. You had a pokerface on and you didn't talk. Minyoo notice.

"Are you okay?" Minyoo asked.

"I'm okay" You said, you didn't even touch your food yet.

"Are you sure?" Sora asked with a worried face.

"Yea, I just dont feel like eating, Im gonna go for a walk" You said and left. 

   You couldn't believe what happened today. Yesterday was so awesome and today was just like a nightmare. You didn't even want to face anyone right now. You walked around school alone. You saw a guy sitting alone next to the locker. You approached him.

"Hey" You said to him

"H-Hi" He replied looking scared.

"Don't worry, I dont bite" You said and smiled. He looked up at you. 

"The name is Park ChanMi" You said and put out your hand for him to shake.

"Kim Soomin" he said and shook your hand.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" You asked.

"I dont have friends" He said and looked down

"Don't worry, i will be your friend" You said and smiled. He smiled back. He look down the halls and saw Lucie, he quickly walked up to her and gave her flowers. She looked at him and threw the flowers.

"HEY, AT LEAST ACCEPT IT NICELY" You yelled.

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO HUH?" she yelled back.

"I am CHANYEOL'S little sister" You said and crossed your hands. Her eyes widen.

"Whhaa?" She said and walked away.

"That's right" You said and smirked. You walked to class, you were still to mad to face anyone right now.