We Meet Again...Sister

My Lost Sister

Chanyeol's POV

All night, all he though of is about meeting you tomorrow, he was worried that you wouldn't come. Will you hate him if you found out? Will you stop being his fan? What would happen was all he could think of. 

Your's POV

You woke up and remembered there was a meeting with chanyeol, you didn't want to go at all, after what happen yesterday, but you said you will meet him then you will. You don't want to leave him there waiting. You woke up and got ready, you woke Mina and told her to change to. Even though you were mad but you still loved your family so tried to ignore what happened.

"Good Morning eomma, I am going to head out to Star Cafe with Mina really quick okay" You told your mom, this time, you didn't give her a morning kiss on the cheek.

"Oh...hh...okay be careful okay girls" Your mom said and smiled, but she was shocked, she thought you would never talk to her again.

"Bye appa, bye eomma, we will be back soon" you said as you flash a smile at them.

"Oh, have fun girls" Your dad said, also acting normal.

Mina and you walked to the Star Cafe because it wasn't far. When you made it there, Chanyeol was already there, sitting there alone. He was covered in weird clothes... you guessed so fans wouldn' t know it's him. You two walked in and you took a deep breathe. It wasn't very crowed as usual.

"Hello, I am Jieun imida" You said as you sat down in front of Chanyeol. 

"Oh hi....um....I need to tell you something ChanMi......I mean Jieun......" Chanyeol tried to find the right word to tell you.

"No need to explain....I know....I am your little sister, and my name is Park ChanMi..." You said as you tried to smile.

"How did you know?" Chanyeol was shocked, your smile faded.

"My eomma told me everything" You said but you didn't want to look at him. You sigh softly so Chanyeol wouldn't hear you.

"Minanhe....I didn't want to cause any conflicts...I just...miss you a lot....It has been 15 years" Chanyeol said, he looked deep into your eyes.

"Qwenchana, I understand. Its not easy to find someone" You tried to avoid eye contacts with Chanyeol. 

"So Its true? You are her older brother?" Mina asked, not wanting to feel invisible.

"Yes...I'm her older brother...ChanMi.....please come back to us" Chanyeol said, he tried to grab your hand, you put your hand down as quick as you could.

"I don't know...I love my family. I am not used living with strangers" You said, still looking somewhere else.

"Come on, lets go meet them" He stood up and pull you to his car and Mina just followed behind you.

During the ride, it was really awkward and no one said a thing, until Chanyeol spoke.

"ChanMi, I am so happy to see you again, I hope we can get use to each other" Chanyeol said as he smile. You looked at him, it seems like he cares for you a lot.

"Ne.........but how did you know it was me" You asked him, he laughed.

"You never changed a bit and your birthmark" He said and pointed at it. 

"Oh ChanMi, call me oppa okay?" Chanyeol told her. It took her awhile to reply.

"Oh.....Ne....." You replied shyly.

Mina's POV

"Jieun, If you found your real family, where will I be staying?" Mina ask in english so Chanyeol wouldn't understand.

"Of course with me, you're like my sister, so you will be staying with me." Jieun replied as she flashed a Smile.

"You're the best Jieun" She said

"I love how you still call me Jieun" Jieun said

"Huehuehue....oh and how will tell your parents this?" She asked. You took a sigh.

"I don't know, but I will find a way." Jieun said, she looked at the window. 

Oh I wish I could help you Jieun~ah :( 

Your's POV

We arrived at Chanyeol's house. It was BIG like a Mansion or is it? We went into the house, exploring the palace. Mina and I said on the coach quietly. Baekhyun was also there, he came down from the stairs and stared at us like O_O.

"What is going on Chanyeol, why are there girls at your house?" Baekhyun asked.

"What are you doing here Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked.

"I was looking for you, we were suppose to go eat with the rest of the Exo, now answer me." Baekhyun said. 

"This is my sister, ChanMi and her friend Mina" He introduced us while we just bow.

"ChanMi.....really, is that you, you grew up to be so pretty...what happened to this monkey?" Baekhyun joked and notice you were blushing.

"YAH! Stop flirting with my sister, where are my parents or my sister?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

SISTER??? HE HAS A SISTER??? Ugh......what is her name? you said it in your thoughts but it seem like you said it out loud.

"Yes I have a noona, which is your unnie, and her name is Yura" Chanyeol answered all your questions. You gave Chanyeol a creeped out look.

How did he......did he read my mind?? You thought again....

"Yes I can read minds....so where are they?" Chanyeol asked again.

"They left and Yura noona is upstair" Baekhyun answered, pointing up stairs.

"I will be right back okay girls" Chanyeol said and he ran upstairs.

"ChanMi, you are so pretty now, you were so cute back then, how old are you know?" Baekhyun asked. 

How did he know how I looked like when I was little? Creep!!!!! Joking....Joking....

"Ugh.....thank you, and I am 18" You replied while blushing at his comment.

She is so cute when she blushes Baekhyun thought to himself.

Chanyeol walked down with a girl and she was really pretty, and they walked up straight up to you.

"Okay, so who is ChanMi?" Yura ssked as Chanyeol who pointed at you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jie......I meant Park ChanMi." You said as you smiled.

"Oh my, you look like exactly like Chanyeol. ChanMi, how are you, you've grown so much" Yura said as she pulled you into a hug.

RING~ RING~ Baby Don't Cry tonight....(your phone rang)

"Yoboseyo? Who is this? This is Jieun" Jieun answered.

That is how Chanyeol answers his phone too aha. ChanMi you're just like Chanyeol, no differences ^_^ Yura thought. 

"Honey, where are you, you missed lunch, when will you be home?" Your mom asked.

"Omma, I am at......" You looked up at Chanyeol and he gave you a signal to tell your mom the truth.

"Omma.....I am at my brother's house, I will be home soon" you said

"........Your Brother......?? Okay anyways be safe come home soon" Your mom said, sounded a little disappointed.

"Ne, Bye eomma I love you." You said and hung up,

"Minanhe, I have to go home now, I will talk later." You said and pulled Mina.

"ChanMi, you still haven't met eomma and appa yet" Yura said trying to stop you from going.

"Tell them today and I will meet them tomorrow" You said and you hugged Yura.

"Arasso, remember to come tomorrow okay" She said and waved at you.

"Ne, bye Yura Shi.....I mean Yura Unnie" You said as you left. 

"Do you two need a ride?" Chanyeol shouted from the house.

"Aniya, we will walk or take the bus, Thanks for offering" You shouted back, his heart smashed thinking that you hated him or something. 

Chanyeol's POV

"Noona, I found her, should we tell them today?" Chanyeol asked

"Of course, we will get ChanMi back....I miss her so much" Yura said, she smiledd widely. 

"Anyways you and Baekhyun go and do whatever you want, be back by 8, we'll explain this TOGETHER....better bale out on me" Yura said as she shoo them out of the house.

"Okay, bye noona, I will" Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol, why is your sister so cute?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol whacked him in the head.

"YAH! Who are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked pretending like he doesn't know.

"Duh...ChanMi, Yura noona is pretty and ChanMi is Cute" Baekhyun commented both sisters.

"Dude.....stop trying to flirt with her" Chanyeol warned. 

"I am not, she is just cute, thats all" Baekhyun tried to not earn another whack.

"Araso, dnn't you dare flirt with my sister!" Chanyeol warned Baekhyun again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks for reading, love you guys so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 aha Lol Subscribe me~~