Someone is Jealous

My Lost Sister

Author's note: I am so sorry for not updating, my laptop broke down and finally i got it fixed :D ENJOY THE STORY PLEASE :D 

Your's POV 

Sungyeol and I headed to SM, I need to introduce him to everyone. When we were on the way back, I spotted Chanyeol and Sehun. 

"Sehun, Chanyeol Oppa" I said waving my hand.

"ChanMi, why are you here? And who is he?" Chanyeol asked with a curious face.

"I came to visit you guys and this is my boyfriend, Sungyeol." I introduced him to Chanyeol and Sehun.

Sehun couldn't stay any longer, he felt annoyed, so he when in the SM building alone.

"Ohhhh, someone is jealous" Chanyeol said while Laughing.

"OPPA" You yelled

"Jieun, who is he? Why are you calling him Oppa?" Sungyeol asked.

"He is my older brother, Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" You said.

"You have an older brother?" Sunyeol asked.

"Yea.....now I do" You tried your best to not remember about the past. 

"ChanMi, go inside first, I need to have a man to man talk okay?" Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol, what are you planning to do?" You didn't want anything bad to happen.

"Just GO" Chanyeol pushed you into the bulding. 

Chanyeol's POV

I didn't feel good about this Sungyeol guy, he doesn't look like a good guy. I need to make sure, and yes I am a very overprotected brother, cause i don't want to loose ChanMi again. 

"So, You're Sungyeol huh? How long have you guys been dating?" I asked

"Well we were dating for 4 years, she moved to korea , we havn't seen each other for 2 years, so yea, I don't know." He said 

Now, thinking about, he is up to something, how can he still have feeling for her if they haven't seen each other for 2 years?!?!?!

"Look Sungyeol, I know you are up to something, If you DARE to break her heart, I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, UNDERSTAND?" I said making sure he take that by heart.

"Sure" He said and smirked.

"What do you mean by sure?" I asked.

"Fine, I dont love her at all, I just broke up with my girlfriend, so I wanted to use her to make my ex jealous and get back with me? I'm sorry but she came along." He confessed and smirked.

"You WHAT?" I was about to beat him until ChanMi stopped me.

"ChanMi/Jieun" Sungyeol and I said it at the same time with our eyes widen.

She was crying, I guess she heard everything. She went and slapped Sungyeol across the face. 

"I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN" She said crying and running into SM Building.

"Well done, after i told you what NOT to do, you did it right away, you ." I said, I chased after ChanMi.

Sungyeol was left there dumbfounded. His plan was ruined, by Chanyeol, and he felt stupid to tell the truth when he couldn't have kept it a secret a little longer.

YOU'R POV

Why? Why must everyone lie to me? First your Family and now, YOUR BOYFRIEND. I HAVE BEEN LIVING ON LIES. I ran inside as fast as I can until I bumped into someone...Luhan.

"ChanMi? What happen?" He asked in Chinese.

"I have been lied to so many times, why do people lie to me so much?" I covered my face to not let Luhan see me crying.

"ChanMi ah" He said and pulled me into a hug.

I couldn't do anything but let him hugged me. I was so stupid, I just met sungyeol today and I am already heart broken, why did it happened so fast? I wanted to close me eyes and fall a sleep forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY :D sorry for not updating for so long, I just wanted to say i am so sorry. And sorry for making the story a little fast, I was making it up as i write :D I know, i am pretty bad at writing stories :D BAI :D