It's Time to go

My Lost Sister

Eunji's POV

Something is not right about letting them go, I need to follow them Eunji thought to herself.

"Omma, I will follow them" Eunji said.

"Why, they are just going shopping" Your mom said.

"Omma, I am getting a feeling they are going to the other family" Eunji said.

"Arasso, you be careful too" Your mom said.

"Ne, bye omma, love you" Eunji said as she left the house behind you

She followed you to the bus and enter the bus sitting behind you two. She followed you off then to the house.

I KNEW IT, she isn't going shopping, I knew it. Eunji waited for you to enter then went to the door and tried to listen to your conversation, but all she could hear was Mina and Yura conversation about clothes and shoes..so she left back home. 

"I am home omma" Eunji said

"Where did she go?" Your mom asked walking up to Eunji

"I knew it, she was going to that family" Eunji admitted.

"Ugh.....what are we going to do" Your mom asked.

"Let her go, Its obvious she wants to go back" Eunji said looking down

"Arasso, I understand" Your mom wanted to tear up but she hold it in.

Your's POV

Mina and you took the bus home and something happened you never thought it would happen. Walked inside and you saw your clothes and Mina's clothes in suitcases.

"Omma, what is going on?" You asked your mom.

"Don't call me omma anymore, and its time for you to go" She said tearing up.

"NO, I AM NOT GOING OVER THERE" You yelled.

"Don't yelled at my mom like that, I know you want to go back, GO" Eunji said in anger.

"................." aas all your dad could say.

"Look, I am sorry, I can't let you live here anymore, you need to GO HOME" Eunji's Mom said.

"....FINE, I hope you are HAPPY ME BEING GONE, I AM LEAVING" You yelled and grab your suitcase and left.

"Ugh....Minahe, I have to go" Mina did the same.

Your mom cried so much and so did you. You don't know what to do now, so you went to Chanyeol's house.

"Oh, your back already.........are you crying?" Yura asked in worried.

"Honey, who is it?" Your mom asked.

"Its ChanMi and her friend Mina" Yura replied

"Oh let them in" your mom commanded, she realized you were crying.

"Come in" Yura said as you two walked in.

"Omo, are you alright honey, why are you crying?" Your mom asked.

"They.....kicked me out" You said crying more.

"Shhhhh honey, its okay, stay here with us okay" Your mom hugged you and you nodded. Suddenly, you felt the warmth.

Mina and you headed to your room and unpacked.

"Jieun, I believe they only did that so you can go back" Mina said. 

"I know, I can't blame them...I know they purposely did that for me." You replied and let out a sigh.

"Welcome back sister" Chanyeol came and greeted you.

"Aha thank you....I am glad to be back" You forced yourself to smile.

"So, planning to meet the guys tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked as he sat down on the floor.

"Guys???" You questioned him.

"Yea, Exo....." he said

"WHAT WE ARE GOING TO MEET THEM TOMORROW?" Mina yelled, she sat down right away.

"Mina, calm down, and really oppa?" You asked. 

"Sure why not, you are my sister and you are........my sister's best friend" He said, Mina blushed...what?

"Arasso, go to sleep, I want to get some rest" You said as she shoo him away.

"okay, wake up at 8:00 tomorrow, I have to go back to my dorm then to SM Building" Chanyeol said as he walked out.

"Arasso, goodnight oppa" You said, Chanyeol smiled before closing the door.

"Lets finish packing tomorrow" You told Mina.

"Okay" Mina said in Chinese.

"When did you learn Chinese?" You asked.

"Oh I learned it from Exo" She said 

"Ok.....let go to sleep" You said

Mina slept peaefully but you can't sleep because all you could think about is your family, butsoon or later, you fell asleep.

----------------------------------

Hey, Ahhhhhh so happy I updated~ Lol, hha I Love you guys so much, thanks for reading and please subscribe me <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D WE ARE ONE!