The Talk

My Lost Sister

Your's POV 

Mina and you were taking the bus home. There were only silence on the bus, you kept looking out of the window and thought about your family. 

Ughh, should I leave to my real family or stay? What will happen if I leave? Will my new family love me? You thought and let out a loud sigh.

"What is on your mind?" Mina asked.

"Oh.....nothing" you lied.

"Yea...right! Tell me, I am your best friend" She did an agyeo.

"Oh, stop that, you look like a frog" You said, laughing a little. Mina was a little saticfied to make you smile.

"YAH, I don't look like that, I look cute, like a puppy" She said as she did more agyeo.

"Trust me, you never fail making me laugh" You said and flashed a smile at Mina.

"Awwww, see I am the best, I mean we are the best" She hugged you. She stared to sing "I Am The Best" by 2ne1.

"Alright! You're loud" You said as you turned back to the window.

"Arasso, oh yea wanna go eat at Sea Food Area" Mina asked

"What is that?" You asked O_o

"Like the best restaurant in the whole world" Mina said

"Aha, I wish but we can't we have to go remember" You reminded her, she sighed.

"Arasso" Mina said with a face :(

When you got home, you saw no one home.

Odd, I thought they are home? Where are they, are they okay? You thought to yourself.

"SUPRISE" your family jumped out of nowhere and yelled.

"What is going on?" You ask

"It's MINA's Birthday of course" Your mom said.

"My birthday???..........OH MY BIRTHDAY, I almost forgot" Mina said ^_^

"Oh yea!!! Happy Birthday, I got you a gift" you said as you ran upstairs.

You went up to your room and got the gift, but then someone called you.

RING~RING Baby Don't Cry, Tonight...

"Yoboseyo? Who is this? This is Jieun." You said

"It's Chanyeol oppa, eomma want to see you NOW" Chanyeol sound really serious.

"Why today, I want to hang with Mina, its her Birthday" You whined.

"Bring her along then" He said.

"But, we are having a party, please can we do it tomorrow?" You asked

".........Come, she NEEDS to talk to YOU ChanMi" He sound more serious.

"Arasso, I will be there in 15 minutes" You said -_-

"Good, See you then" He said and hung up.

"AISHHH, this guy didn't even say goodbye" You felt annoyed.

You ran down stairs with the gift and you gave it to Mina.

"What took you so long?"  Mina asked in English.

"Look, I have to go to the house again, help me lie" You whispered.

"Why, something happen?" She whispered back.

"I don't know, they need to talk to me. Chanyeol sounded so serious" You said.

"It's late, what are we going to say" She asked.

"It's your birthday, say that you want to go somewhere" You told her.

"Ya, I can't always solve your promblems" She said :/

"Please please Mina" You begged her, she sighed.

"What are you two girls talking about?" Your dad asked

"Can we go somewhere, Mina want some air" You lied.

"Arasso, be careful okay? What time are you coming back?" Your mom asked.

"I don't know, but we will be back soon" You said.

"Arasso, go have some fresh air" Your mom said.

"Are you two going somewhere I should know about?" Eunji asked, it seems like she knows you were up to something.

"Aniya, just to the store or the mall" You lied again. You never lied to your family before.

"Arasso" Eunji said with the face (I am watching you two) 

"Bye eomma, appa, bye unnie" You said and waved goodbyes.

"Bye" Mina said and shut the door.

"Phewww, that was close" You said, Mina nodded.

"So how are we going to get there?" Mina asked.

"Bus or Cab" You replied.

You two walked to the bus station and went to the house. You took a deep breath before walking inside. You knocked the door, silence.

"She is here" You heard someone said from inside as the door opened.

"ChanMi" Yura said as she hugged you. 

"Ugh.....hello, unnie" You were shocked and gave her an awkward back hug.

"Come in they are waiting for you, oh look its your friend.....Mina??" Yura asked. 

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Shin Mina imida sorry for not introducing myslef before." She introduced herself.

"Aniya, its fine, come in girls" Yura said as you two walked in.

"You made it ChanMi" Chanyeol came running to you.

"Ugh.....hello" you bowed

"No need to be formal here" He said and smiled widely.

Mina sat on the coach talking to Yura and you walked into the kitchen where your parents are. 

"ChanMi?" A young lady called for you.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Park ChanMi imida" you said as you bow.

"Oh my, are you really ChanMi?" A young man asked you.

"Ne" you replied with well manner.

"My daughter" The young lady came and hugged you.

"Om....Omma" You said as you hugged her back...slightly feeling awkward.

"It's ok if you're not used to it, lets talk first honey, sit down." She pulled out a chair for you.

"Camsamimida" you said.

"Aniya, It's nothing honey" She said and smiled.

"By the way, my name is Park Yuri, and your dad is name Park Minho" Your mom said. 

"Aha ne" You said and laughed.

"ChanMi, are you planning to go back with us? How are you? Who do you live with? Are they nice? Do they treat you well?" Your mom asked curiously, wanting to know everything.

"Honey, calm down, one at a time" your dad said.

"Oh, I don't know if I am coming back...I am good...I live with a Korean family...yes they are nice, and yes they treat me very well." You replied nicely.

"Awww, she is so cute, honey if you do comeback, don't worry about your clothes, we set everything" Your mom said. 

"Omma, how do you know is she is going to come back" Chanyeol asked.

"Chanyeol, don't be rude" your mom said with a death stare at Chanyeol. 

"I don't know, let me talk to my parents first" You said, you felt uncomfortable.

"Arasso, I miss you so much honey" Your mom pulled you into another hug.

"Oh, ne, I miss you too eomma" You flashed a smile.

"She looks like Chanyeol so much" Your dad said and your mom nodded in agreement.

"Jieun.....I mean ChanMi, I think its time to go back, your parents might get worry" Mina said

"Arasso" "Minahe, I have to go home now, its nice talking to you." you bowed politely.

"Awww, why so early honey, arasso, Be careful" Your mom said.

"Ne, annyeongaseyo" You and Mina bowed.

"Annyeong Yura unnie, annyeong Chanyeol oppa" you waved at them and you two started to head home.

"Oh, Be careful" Yura said.

"I am so happy we found her" Chanyeol said, Yura nodded.

"Nado" Yura said :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated yay :D Thanks for reading, please subsribe, and if its boring, please tell me :) ahahha I love you guys so much <3 <3 <3 <3 WE ARE ONE :D