At SM Building and Protection

My Lost Sister

Author's Note: I am so sorry for not updating *bow* My computer broke and finally I got it fixed. I was so worried that I couldn't finish my story but now YAY~ Anyways, I am sorry for any bad grammar and stuff ^^ Well hope you enjoy the chapter~

----------------------------------------------------

It was 6:00 P.M and you headed downstairs to go to SM. You didn't see anyone at home so you just left a note that you will be with Chanyeol. When you went outside you saw someone familiar standing in front of your house. You went to check it out and you were shock by who it was...........

"Sehun???" your eyes were wide open. O_O

"Ahh ChanMi-ah, what took you so long?" Sehun asked.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you at SM?" You said while you two started walking to SM.

"Ah, I came here to pick you up and don't worry, the guys knows" Sehun said as he look up at the sky.

It wasn't as awkward walking with Sehun compare to Luhan. Then suddenly Exo's fans came running to Sehun and you. Sehun grabed your wrist and ran all the way to SM.

"We.....are.....here....." Sehun said and trying to breathe, you laughed at his cuteness.

"Oh....okay then" You said while still smiling at Sehun.

You two walked up into Exo's practice room and the first person you saw was Chanyeol dacning to Growl. Well Luhan, Chanyeol, D.O, Kris, Suho, and Lay were dancing to Growl. Everyone stopped and stared at you and Sehun. You didn't noticed but Sehun didn't let go of your hand. O_O

"What's with all the stares?" Sehun asked.

"Ummm......Sehun......" You said while pointing at your hand.

"Huh?" He look down and saw he was still holding your hand, he quickly let go.

"Sorry" He rubbed the back of he neck.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked you.

"Nothing" You said as you had a wide smile on your face.

"Are you sure, you were just holding Sehun's hand and you guys just met.......like today" Chanyeol said with an angry face.

"Forget about Chanyeol, he is in a bad mood right now, why don't you sit over with Mina" Luhan said as he pointed at Mina who was look at D.O.

"You know she can't understand you Luhan, speak Korean please" Suho told Luhan. Luhan smirked knowing you know Chinese.

"Of course I can understand, I know Chinese" You said and everyone including your brother wided their eyes.

"You.....you....know Chinese?" Lay asked. you 

"Yes, Hehehe I learned it myself though, so I can't speak fluently like you guys" You answered Lay while rubbing the back of your neck.

"Okay, lets talk Korean so we can ALL understand here ok?" Suho ordered us.

Exo were practicing and you can't help it but stared at Sehun and Lay the whole time. Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol frowned when they saw you only stared at Sehun and Lay. Meanwhile Mina were watching D.O and Kris, she can't deny it, Kris's dancing is too good. Exo practiced nonstop, meanwhile you and Mina were sleepy. You saw Mina fell asleep so you just left her there. Meanwhile you left without telling anyone, you were just going to buy bubble tea for everyone. When you were about to exit the SM building, fans came up to you.

"Who are you? Why were you with our exo oppas?" one out of five girls yelled and pushed you down.

"Um......." You didn't know if you should say that you were Chanyeol's little sister, they might not believe it and even it might hurt his career.

"You and those saesang fans out there never let out oppas rest, beause people like you makes Exo have to work harder" The other girl pushed you down again.

"I am not a saesang fan though...." You said with tearing eyes.

"Oh really, THEN WHO THE ARE YOU TRYING TO FOLLOW OURS OPPA YOU " One of the girl yelled and they started to kick you everywhere.

Meanwhile~

"Good job everyone, have a nice day, you all did well today" Exo's trainer said and left.

"Wow, we did good today, and this is the first time (Trainer's name) didn't yell at us" Suho proudly said.

"I know right" Chen happily cheered.

"Hey guys, where is Mina and ChanMi?" Chanyeol asked the boys.

"Well, Mina was over there sleeping, D.O took her home, but I don't know about ChanMi" Xiumin said.

"She just probably just went to get some fresh air" Kai said as he fixed his hair.

"I am gonna go check then, you guys go home first" Chanyeol said, he was about to leave until someone grabbed his arm, it was Baekhyun.

"What Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked.

"I am coming with you." Baekhyun said loud enough for only those two to hear.

"No, you are tired, go home and rest" Chanyeol said.

"Look, you're tired too, and it would be faster too" Baekhyun said as he made a face serious.

"Fine, lets go" Chanyeol said and walked away.

Back To You~

You were still getting kicked and you thought it was over. You wish this wouldn't happened. Why didn't you just stay in there. You were kicked hard and you couldn't take it anymore. You felt like you were about to die until the kicking was stopped. You tried to open your eyes and you saw..........Chanyeol and Baekhyun ( Omgie <3 <3 <3 Baekyeol <3 <3 <3 Hehehe)

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun and I were looking for ChanMi. When we exited SM we saw five girls kicking something or someone. We came closer and we realized it was ChanMi. My eyes widen and so was Baekhyun, before I could say anything Baekhyun started to yell.

"WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Baekhyun yelled so loud that people could probably hear it in China........for a second thought.......no.

"We......Baekhyun oppa......we.....saesang..." Only one girl managed to speak but not correctly.

"I ASKED WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, CAN YOU JUST GO AROUND AND KICK PEOPLE LIKE THAT?" Baekhyun yelled again.

"Baekhyun oppa....we....." Another girl managed to speak.

"DONT YOU CALL ME OPPA, I DON'T WANT FANS LIKE YOU" He said, he got so angry that he turned red.

"Chanyeol....oppa......" Another girl spoke with tears, I rolled my eyes at them.

"Why did you kick her like that?" I asked them calmly even though I was really angry.

"Oppa.....she is a saesang fan, and she followed you evereywhere today" the same girl said.

"Saesang? ahahahaha, you guys are crazy, she is my little sister" I said as their eyes widen. O_O

"SIS.....SISTER?" they all yelled at the same time.

"Yes" I said as I rolled my eyes. I look at ChanMi, she was hurt so badly, I carried her bridge style to the dorm. Baekhyun followed me as he had death stare with those girls. They are crying because now they know they have 0% chance with me. When we got to the dorm everyone ran up to ChanMi.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHANMI?" Sehun yelled 

"OMG, IS SHE ALRIGHT?" Xiumin had widen eyes. 

"Kris, get me the healing box and Lay, do your job" I said as I put ChanMi Down. I was trying to calm myself down, but inside was to punch myself for not protecting her when she needed me.

Kris came out with the "Healing Box" Lay started his job. He was putting medicine on the bruise and healing it up.

"There, I am done, she will wake up in no time, but she might be dizzy so don't move to quickly" Lay told everyone. They were all so worried about you, but soon everyone left beside Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Kris. They were just sitting there staring at ChanMi like lost Puppies. Meanwhile I have to make a phone call.

Ring~Ring~Ring~Ring

Yoboseyo? 

Unnie? ChanMi Is going to stay at the dorm with me for today, tell omma and appa everything is fine.

Wae? I wanted to hang with her, Aha arasso, but be careful okay, don't let any of the boys hurt her. 

De unnie, Annyeong and tell Mina that ChanMi is going to stay at the dorm so don't worry.

Arasso annyeong.

Beep~

When I came back in, she was sleeping on the couch everyone was gone but one person......Sehun. Sitting on the floor looking at her. She was look really happy, I guess I can leave her there.

"Ya Maknae-ah go to sleep, she will be fine" I told Sehun.

"Anniyo, I have to stay here with her, I need to protect her." He said laying on the floor.

"Then how will you sleep?" I questioned him.

"I won't, I will protect her, I promise." He said. His words were so strong and real that I just left him there.

*What is up with this guy? Since the Day ChanMi came, He smiles more, talks more, and even act more like a maknae. I hope he keep his promise though.