Best Day Ever

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

You were heading to lunch with Mina, since you guys have 4th period together. Everyone was nice to you and all but you still felt weird like someone keep looking at you, but who? You headed to the BTS table. 

"Hey guys, mind if we join?" You asked. 

"No, you can not sit with us" Jin joked.

"Well then nice guy, i guess we will just go sit somewhere else" You said and walked away with Mina. Jin grabbed your arm.

"This nice guy aint letting you pretty ladies sitting alone" He smirked. We all brusted out of laughter.

"Jin, you seriously need to be in a movie, as a bad boy" You said

"Really? But my members said i am bad at acting" He said

"Wha??? You're so good!" You said

"Okay okay you two, cut it out, talk to us too" Jungkook yelled to get our attention. We were talking until a girl came up to us.

"Hey, mind if i join you?" She asked

"Sure" I said and scooted over.

"Thanks, my name is Lee Minyoo" She introduced herself.

"Hello Minyoo" Mina and you said

"HEY!" BTS shouted at the same time which cause attention. 

"Are you new?" V asked

"Well, yea" She shyly replied

"Where are you from" V asked.

"I am from Busan" She replied again.

"Oh, how--" V was about to ask until RM stoppped him. "Stop asking her questions you dork" RM said.

"I'M NOT A DORK" V wined and stomped his feet like a little baby

"Awwww, you're so cute" You said "Open your mouth" You pretended to feed him. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh" He oped his mouth widely. Something unexpected happened, Jin ate it before v did. Your eyes widen.

"What the heck dude?!?!?!? THAT WAS FOR MEEEEEEE" V started to cry like a baby. 

"Here, you can have my lunch" Minyoo offered.

"No, you don't have too" Jungkook rejected for V. V stopped for a second, then cried louder.

"SHHHH, shut up V" Mina said

"But-but I'm hungry" V said with sadness in his eyes.

"Really here, I'm not hungry" Minyoo offered her food again. V gladly accepted.

"Thank Minyoonie" He said and smile widely at her. She madly blushed.

"Ewwww, what is you handsom guys doing with these ugly girl?" A random girl asked.

"It's What ARE you handsome guys doing with these girls, you have bad grammar" Mina corrected her.

"YOU!" She yelled.

"My name is Han Lucie, the most popular girl in school" She said and her gang agreed.

"Ewwww, You wish" Mina said and looked disgusted.

"YOU LITTLE $#*%$#" She said to Mina

"HEY! Watch your language and go away Lucie, you're not welcome" RM shouted.

"STOP, Lets just ignore and eat" you tried to calm them down. 

"Who do you think you are trying to tell me what to do huh?" she shouted at You. 

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT HER" J-hope yelled. She looked scared, Before she left, she glared at Mina, Minyoo, and you.

"What is wrong with her?" Minyoo asked.

"She always thinks she's the best" Two random girls walked up to us.

"Hey, my name is Kim Sora and this is Choi Soojin" Sora introduced herself.

"You wanna join us?" Suga asked.

"We would be happy too" Soojin replied.

"Hey, my name is Park ChanMi, This is Shin Mina, and this is Lee Minyoo" you ntroduced them

"We know Minyoo, She is in two of my class" Soojin said

"Wow, we met so many new friends in one day, Thanks" You said and stood up to bow.

"Hey, why so formal?" Jin said.

"We expected to not make any friends in one day" Mina said and smiled.

"Or at all" You said and laughed.

We all walked to class after the bell rang. Work work then......SCHOOL'S OVER.

You, Mina, Soojin, Sora, and Minyoo walked home since BTS has to go to an interview.

"So, where are you guys from?" You asked Sora and Soojin.

"Sora's from seoul, I'm from America" Soojin replied with a smile.

"Oh, Mina is also from states, I'm from here" You said 

"I'm from Busan" Minyoo said.

"Lets all be good friends" You said, everyone cheered and hugged. Today was the best!

You dropped off Minyoo, then Sora, and then Soojin. You and Mina walked home and you two felt the best. You two entered the house. You dropped off your bag and headed to SM for trainee. Mina stayed home since she was so tired. You went to trainee and you felt so happy. You Trained to sing, dance, to speak different languages, to act, and to excersis. You felt...Awesome, you expected to be tired but you felt great and all. 

"Noona, aren't you tired?" Mark asked.

"Noona is never tired" You said with joy.

"You are seriously like Chanyeol" Ten said.

"Aha" You laughed "You guys are so funny".

"You're so weird" Jeno said and laughed.

"Oh really?" You said and started tickleling Jeno, which made everyone laughed, even the trainer.

"Okay okay. im sorry" Jeno serendered.

"Thats right" You said. Sehun and Lay walked in laughing.

"ChanMi, lets go and grab some bubble tea and leave" Sehun said.

"Alright, bye guys" You said bye to everyone.

"Where is oppa?" You asked.

"He is staying back to practice" Lay said

"Isn't he tired?" you asked.

"No, he is use to it, are you tired?" Sehun asked.

"I'm not tired, wait, let me go check on oppa" you said and went to Exo's practice room. You were about to go in and you saw Chanyeol look tired and look like his was about to faint. You went inside.

"Oppa, stop, you are over working" You said.

"Ah, ChanMi, You scared me, what are you doing here, arent you suppose to be with Sehun and Lay?" He asked

"I didn't want to leave oppa here" You said. He walked up to you and hugged you.

"ChanMi, you're really important to me, don't ever leave" He said. 

"Oppa, your little sister will always be here for you" You said and made a heart sign. He laughed.

"Oppa, lets go get some bubble tea" You said.

"Okay" He said. You and Chanyeol walked out of the room finding Sehun and Lay standing there.

"Lets go now" You said.

"Wait, is there any store open still at this time?" You said

"Come on, it's Seoul" Sehun said and pulled you with him. Chanyeol and Lay just follow.

"Lay oppa, Why are you so quite?" You asked

"Im tired, unlike a strong girl like you" He said and smile.

"Ehhhhh" You said and smiled.

"Ummm, Lay and i will go to the yogurt store okay?" Chanyeol said and pulled Lay away.

"OPPA!" You yelled out for Chanyeol and Lay.

"Well, it's just us, lets go get bubble tea now" Sehun said and smile.

After ordering you went back to your house with Chanyeol while Sehun and Lay walked back to the dorm.

"Oppa, aren't you going to go back to the dorm?" You asked.

"Nah, oppa want to stay home tonight, oppa miss the family" He said

"ewwwww, you so da cheesy" You said, you both brusted out into laughter.

"My little sister is so cute" He said and ruffled your hair.

"Oppa, my hair" You said and pouted. You two enter the house and you parents greeted you. You decided to go shower, do homework then sleep. You went into your room and found Mina sleeping. 

"Woah Today is the best day ever" You thought to yourself.