I'm Here For You

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

"She's back....and she's scary...." 

"Who's back?" Chanyeol asked. You shook your head remembering her threathening you.

"Oppa, can you stay here tonight, I'm scared" You begged Chanyeol, he nodded and patted your head. 

"Mina, you stay too, it's pretty late" Chanyeol said, Mina nodded and called her parents.

"Oppa, can you sleep here?..." You asked, he gave you a worried face.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"IT'S THAT HORROR MOVIE YOU MADE ME WATCH LAST TIME!" You said, he whacked your head.

"ARE YOU BLAMING ME ABOUT THAT?" He said, with a loud tone.

"BECAUSE YOU, I WAS FORCE TO WATCH IT!" You said back. You both argued like dork, but that's how you manage to love each other. Mina entered the room and looked at the two dorks fighting, again, and again.

"DORKS, LISTEN, my mom said i could stay" She said, you ran up to her.

"YES! We will plan all night about convincing your parents!!" You said and pulled her to the bed.

"Convincing about what?" Chanyeol asked, HELLO MR.CURIOUS!!

"Her parents forced her to move to America" you said, Chanyeol sighed.

"Don't worry, with this brain, we will find a way!" Chanyeol said and stood up acting like superman. You threw a pillow at him.

"Look Mr.Confidence much, we need a plan by morning!" you said, Chanyeol sat back down on the bed. 

"Alright, I will use my power, beautiful, wonderful, full of intelligence to find an idea" He said with confidence. Mina and you laughed, Chanyeol sure know how to make other smile. You all fell alseep at 3 A.M. 

You woke up seeing Chanyeol on the ground and Mina sleeping like a girl in a movie, like how does she do that? 

You washed up trying to not wake them up, well, you woke Chanyeol up. 

"Goodmorning my princess" he said in his sleepy voice.

"Goodmorning oppa" You said quietly, he ruffled your hair and went back to his room. It was 6 A.M. 3 hours of sleep, well done ChanMi :D You looked like a zombie. You let Mina sleep for another hour while you decided to make breakfast. You were making pancakes and waffles. You sister came down and watched you cook.

"Wow, my little sister's cook smells so good, i can smell it from up there" She said, you smiled.

"Hehe, unnie want some coffee?" you asked.

"No thanks, I have to do a news report today and I don't want to look like i just came out from the zoo" she said, you laughed. 

"Hehe alright, milk then?" you asked, she shook her head.

"Make me a tea" she said, you nodded and made her tea. You set down the food and everything else on the table. You called everyone up. 

"Hmmmhh, this smells delicious!!" your dad compliment, "And tastes delicous!" he said which made you smiled. Mina was about to fall asleep on the table. 

"My sister's cook it the best!" Chanyeol said giving a thumbs-up. 

"I guess she got her skills from me" your mom joked, you laughed. 

"Where's Yura honey?" your mom asked.

"She lefted early for some news report, don't worry, i make her breakfast" you said, you parents smiled.

"That's my daughter" your mom pinched your cheeks. You looked at Mina how is half asleep while eating, you laughed and pulled her upstairs to change. She got ready and came back down to finish her meal. 

"Omma and Appa is going to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks, you guys must be good at home alright!" Your dad said, you nodded and saluted to him, he saluted back. 

"Yura is coming with us so your brother is going to take care of you" your mom said, you gave her the princess wave, she gave the queen face. You both laughed. 

"You better get to class, you guys are going to be late" your dad said, you took your bag and shoes and headed out.

"Oh, have fun appa and omma!!" you said and ran to Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol droved you and Mina to school. When you got to school, you saw the gang, THEY'RE BACK!!!

"BTS!!" Mina and you yelled without saying goodbye to Chanyeol. You noticed and looked back.

"Bye oppa, see you later" you waved to him, he smiled and did the same. As soon as he left, you ran to BTS.

"YOU'RE BACK!!" you said like it was a surprise party.

"We're BACK!!" BTS said. 

"Why aren't you in school?" Mina asked.

"If we enter, fangirls will attack us" V said. 

"And besides, we want to wait for our ladies" Jimin flirt, you smacked his arm. 

"No flirting Jimin!" You said like a little baby. He pinched your cheeks and hugged you.

"WHERE'S MY HUG?" V whined. You laughed and hugged them all.

"We're glad to have you guys back!" you said, Jungkook smiled.

"Cause you miss me?" Jungkook asked, you blushed a little. 

"Yes, i miss all of you!!" you said, everyone laughed.

"Jungkook just got rejected!!" Suga said, Jungkook grabbed Suga by the neck and pretended to kill him. You entered the school seeing fangirls running towards BTS. 

"OMG THEY'RE BACK!" "JUNGKOOK OPPA!!" "THEY'RE BACK FROM JAPAN!!" "THEY GOT EVEN CUTER"

You two were pushed out of the gang. You both sighed and left. You spotted the other part of your gang.

"GUYS!!!" Mina yelled, they waved at us.

"Hey Mina! Hey ChanMi" Minyoo greeted us, so did the others.

"Did you hear it yet?" Sora asked, you and Mina looked at each other with confused faces.

"Some girl is threathening people" Soojin said, your eyes widen. "Crap." 

"I got a message saying if i don't say goodbye to you(ChanMi) now, it's too late to say it later on" Sora said, everyone's eyes widen.

"Me too!" Minyoo said, "So did i!" Soojin agreed. 

"Mina got one too" you said, looking a little worried. 

"It's okay, she won't be able to do anything to you.

"Didn't you say you know who she was?" Mina asked, you nodded.

"WHO?" the girls asked with curiousness. 

"Is it Lucie?" Minyoo asked, you shook your head.

"I wish it was, at least she isn't scary....." you said.

"Who then?" Soojing asked. You slowly looked at a girl, your eyes told the girls everything.

"WTF.....it's...it's....Naeun(not from Apink hehe)?!?!?" Sora asked. (Naeun, she was your American school ex best friend. She betrayed you after knowing you like Exo. She thought you were taking away all her biases. When you were no longer friends, she told you to stay away from them. You know what makes her scary? She knew EVERY single little SECRETS of yours, and she once wanted to hurt you with a baseball bat. You were pretty lucky that the teacher caught her in time.)

"Are you sure??!?" Mina asked, you looked at Mina, she knows Naeun, but the friendly side of her.

"I told you about her before" you said to Mina, she nodded. 

"What did she do?" Soojin asked, you told them the whole story. 

The whole day was pretty boring, you barely saw BTS because they were attacked by fangirls, the girls were protecting you from Naeun, and nothing fun happened. You waited for Chanyeol to pick you up from school. Mina had her ride home, COUGHdoCOUGH. LOL You waited for 10 mintutes thinking Chanyeol isn't going to pick you up. A blue car stopped infront of you.

"Hey" Sehun said, you looked at him for awhile until you realized it was Sehun.

"SEHUN!" you yelled, he waved to you. You entered the car with a huge smiled on your face.

"OPPA!" you heard Lucie from afar, Sehun took his chance and drove away fast as he could. You laughed as you see Lucie stomping her feet from the back.

"Why are you here?" you asked Sehun. 

"I'm here to pick you up, DURRRRRR" he said, you laughed.

"Don't DURR me Bruh." you said, he chuckled.

"Chanyeol told me to take you somewhere to let you have a mind set off" he said, you smiled brightly.

"Seoul tour?!?" you asked, he smiled and put on his cool shade.

"EPPPPPP I want to visit every place i have always wanted to go to!" you said excitedly.

"Well good, oh i invited Mina, DO, Luhan, Tao, Lay, and Baekhyun to come with us. Well, i didn't invite Tao but he begged so why not, let's go to a haunted house xD" Sehun said, you giggled.

"Sehun, you are so mean" 

"I know and I'm handsome too" he said with confidence. "NOT ANOTHER CHANYEOL!!!"

"Why isn't my brother going?" you asked, Sehun didn't answer. He drove faster which made you freaked out. 

Sehun picked up Luhan, Mina, and DO. Tao, Lay, and Baekhyun drove their own car because they're wasn't enough space. You met up with them at the bus tour of Seoul. 

"OOOHHH CAN WE GO TO THE LOCK CHARM?!?" Tao asked, Baekhyun screamed in agreement.

"We should!!" DO said then looked at Mina, she blushed. You smiled at the relationship they have.

"You guys should date" Lay suggested, Mina's face got even more red. DO just awkwardly laughed.

"Let's go then!!" Luhan said and pulled you into the bus. 

"Sit with me ChanMi!" Tao said and pulled you away from Luhan, "NO! She's sitting with me!" Luhan pulled me back. "What the heck guys!" 

"She is sitting with me" Mina pulled me away from them and put me in the window seat. 

"Thank you" you thanked Mina, she laughed. 

"Well you see, since you're my best friend/sister, I would have to help you right?" Mina said, you smiled and nodded brightly. Suddenly you remembered.

"Are you still going to America tomorrow?" you asked her, her face went from a smile to a frown.

"Yea...." she quietly replied, you sighed.

"Even if you're going to America, I will talk to you every single day!" you said and elbowed her arm. She smiled and hugged you.

"Let's have fun today, oh i brought my camera, let's make as much memories as possible!" you said and took out your camera. You took some selfies with Mina and the members. Sehun just sat on the side watching you.

"Sehun, let's take a selfie" you suggested, he shook his head.

"Aishh! Come one!!" you pulled him in the picture. Instead of looking at the camera, he looked at you instead.

"Yah, you're suppose to look at the camera Sehun!" you said and took another one.

"I like this one, it's looks so nice!!" you said, he smiled.

"I know why the picture looks nice" he said, you looked at him with what-do-you-mean face.

"Aha, nothing" he said, you smiled.

"You don't mind if i sit here with you right?" you asked.

"I thought you were sitting with Mina" he said, you shook your head.

"She got DO hehehe" you said as you were looking at the camera.

"HEY!" Luhan came out of nowhere. You smiled and waved to him.

"Can i see our selfies?" Luhan asked, Sehun had his poker face on. 

"Sure" you showed Luhan those selfies you took.

Sehun's POV

I watched her as she shows Luhan hyung pictures. I kept my poker face on to hide my jealous face....wait....Why am i jealous? She was laughing and smiling to Luhan hyung which made me feel so jealous. I deicided to look out the window until she started to freak out.

"MY PHONE! WHERE IS IT!!" She said loudly and looked around for her phone. 

"You left it at home" I said, she looked at me.

"Ohh, well then phewww, it's better than loosing it" she said, she smiled all of a suddenly.

"Can i borrow your phone?" she asked, I didn't say anything. I gave her my phone and she gladly accept it.

"I'm going to post this on instagram!!" she said, as she look at the picture of her and I.

"Why don't you post pictures with Mina and others too?" I asked, she looked at me.

"I will, but this is going to be the first because it's so cute" she said, i smiled.

"ChanMi, i am so confused right now, I don't know weather i like you a lot or just as a friend...." I thought to herself.

"Ohh comments" she said, as curious as i was wanting to know what people said.

"Woah...." was all she said. I took the phone and read the comments.

1. SO LUCKY!!

2. OPT OMG OPT

3. Reminds me of HunHan LOL

4. That's so cute!!

5. What a !

6. You two should date! Like i ship it so hard!! ChanHun or HunMi!!

I smiled at the comments but the one comment that made me mad was the one. I gave back the phone. 

Your's POV

You looked at the comments which shocked me a little. You blushes a little about the opt and ship thingy. 

When you arrived to the station, you were the first one off the bus.

"OHHH FRESH AIR!!!" you yelled making everyone look at you weirdly.

"FINALLY!!!" Tao yelled behind you. Some girls recgonized them and ran towards them.

"OMG IT'S EXO" "TAO! LUHAN! LAY! DO! SEHUN! BAEKHYUN!" "WHO ARE THEY WITH?"

"ISN'T THAT CHANYEOL'S SISTER?" "EXO OMG EXO OMG OMG OMG OMG!!" 

"Ohh nooo" Baekhyun whined. "Can't they leave us alone?" Tao whined as well. 

"Who are you girls?!?!?" the fangirls asked you angrily.

"Ughh, I'm Chanyel's sister and she is Exo's manager" you said, part of a lie LOL.

"OHHHHH, HII CHANYEOL'S SISTER!!" the fangirls said, we pretended to smile.

"Tell Chanyeol we love him" they said, you just nodded. Mina and you went into the store first, since it was on the top of the tower, you took the elovator. You were scared because you don't like using the elovators. You went to the lock charm store and looked at the locks. 

"Oh my gosh, they're so beautiful!!" you said, Mina nodded. You saw Exo members coming in the store, you waved to them.

"Oppa!!" Mina ran to DO showing him a love lock. You giggle at her for being so cute. You look around seeing all different kinds of locks.

"ChanMi" Luhan called you over showing you a charm luck lock. 

"Let's put our names on this alright?" he asked. You looked at him weirdly.

"It's for couples Luhan" you said, he awkwardly laughed and put down the lock.

"You should put it with Sehun (HunHan xD)" you suggested, Luhan shook his head and when to find a different lock. You looked around and saw a really cute lock. A lock with a boy and a girl saying "Let our friendship stay", you took it and admired how pretty it was. 

"Want to put your name on it?" Sehun came out of nowhere.

"But it's for two people" you said, Sehun just smiled.

"Unless you want to put your name on as well" you asked, he nodded. He took the lock and paid for it. He wrote your name and his on the lock.

"Here's the key sir" the worker gave him the key to the lock. You both took it ouside the gate and locked it up. Sehun just threw the key away.

"Yah! What if we need that key?" you asked, he chuckled.

"For what? We're going to be friends forever" he said, your stomach started to have butterflies.

"EWWWW, you're giving me goosebumps!!" you said and walked away. Mina came up to you.

"Yah, i saw that, that was so cute!" Mina said about Sehun and you. You blushed.

"What! NO!" you denied, she winked at you. 

"I feel like you don't like Luhan...but Sehun" she said, you blushed.

"Sehun has been acting weird lately too" she mentions, you noticed that and looked at Sehun...smiling at the wall? "What the heck Sehun?!?!"

"He has been quiet lately" you said, Mina nodded.

"ChanMi! Wanna grab something to eat?" Baekhyun yelled from a far. You nodded and went to Baekhyun. 

You had fun and took a punch of pictures. Sehun and you decided to go home early since you still have a lot of homework. Sehun dropped you off infront of your house, you bit a goodbye before he left.

You entered your hosue seeing Chanyeol on the coach with bruises. You quickly took off your shoes and ran towards him.

"OPPA! Are you alright?" you asked looking at his bruises.

"I'm fine, i just fell off the stairs" he said, you can tell that he is lying.

"I'm going to get some band-aids" you said and went to find some. You came back putting the band-aids on the bruises.

"What happened oppa?" you asked again. He still lied.

"Aissh, be more careful, omma, appa, and unnie's not home, you must be more careful" you said, he smiled.

"Thank you ChanMi" he said, you just smiled.

"You must be hungry, I'm going to make you something to eat" you made him hot chocolate and something to eat before you change into your pjs. When you were about to exit your room, you saw your phone on your table. 

"Wait...i remember having my phone on the bed" 

You took a look at your phone, seeing new messages from Unknowon or Naeun.

From unknown: 

                Meet me at the bubble tea shop down the corner, come alone. You better come before i beat you up.

                                                                                  xoxo, Naeun.

"Did Chanyeol go for me instead?" you ran downstairs with your phone.

"Oppa! Did you go meet Naeun?" you asked, feeling a little worried.

"No! Who's Naeun?" He sounded a little weak.

"OPPA!" you yelled. He looked at you and then down to the ground.

"I did..." he said. Your eyes widen.

"Oppa, don't EVER meet with Naeun again. She's dangerous!.....Is that why you didn't go to the tour with us?" you asked, he did nothing.

"I went because i read the text before, you got slapped because of me" he said. You looked at him. Happy Virus is more different than you think. He isn't just some laughing freak(LOL), he cares for others more than himself. You smiled.

"Thank you oppa" You hugged him. He smiled and hugged you back.

"I'm here for you"....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is long right? I am planning to write another fanfic soon because my friend suggest me to do another story, hope you can support that one as well xD I feel like my story has too MUCH dramas hehe, thank you for reading, i hope you will enjoy :D Oh the new story is called "Enemies or Lovers" :D Thanks for ready hehehe