We Need To Tell Her

My Lost Sister

Chanyeol's POV

After the concert, Exo were packing up, getting ready to leave.

ChanMi, please tell me that was you, I can't live without you. He though as a let out a loud sigh. Suho noticed from afar and walked straight up to Chanyeol.

"Are you okay Chanyeol, you look sad!" Suho asked.

"I am fine, but I just think I found her" Chanyeol replied.

"You're worrying about ChanMi huh? What a small world, but I believe that you finally found her" Suho said, gave Chanyeol a pat on his shoulder. 

"Suho, I believe that was her too, but I might be wrong, this world isn't as small as you think. " Chanyeol said as tears came down.

"Chanyeol, lets go find her right now, we will help you, beside we are one, if you're hurt, we are too" Baekhyun said, putting his hand on Chanyeol's other shoulder.

"You're right, we need to go find her" Chanyeol stood up and ran outside the tent without telling his manger. 

Oh ChanMi, I'm praying for that was you and I'm praying that you're still here. Chanyeol thought as he ran around the area. 

(Meanwhile)

Your's POV

"That was THE BEST concert ever, I got to talk to EXO" You said while jumping up and down with Mina. 

"I know right, I wish everyday was like this" Mina said as she started to daydreaming. Eunji snapped the thoughts out of you two.

"GIRLS! Alright girls, I have to use the restroom really quick, any of you need to before we leave?" Eunji asked.

"I don't need to" Mina and you said it at the same time. You looked at each other and brusted into laughters.

"Alright, I will be right back." Eunji said, leaving two dorks behind fangurling like monkeys. Chanyeol was still looking for you, as soon as he saw you, he ran right up to you.

"Excuse me, are you Park Jieun?" Chanyeol asked, you and Mina were frozen, Chanyeol was RIGHT in front of you two.

"....y-yes......" You were too shocked to answer properly.

"Um.......ughhhh....." Chanyeol kept ughhhing the whole time and you were a bit confused.

"I am sorry, do you need anything?" You asked and Mina stood there with her jaw opened.

"Okay, I am done girls, lets go........" Eunji said as she got shock as she saw Chanyeol. What's going on?

"Sorry, do you need anything?" Eunji asked with a confused face. Chanyeol rinkled his face. 

"Oh I was just asking if this is Jieun" Chanyeol sounded like he was lying. 

"Did you find her yet?" Suho saw Chanyeol and ran up to him.

"Ughhh yea hyung...." Chanyeol said looking at you.

"ChanMi, is that you?" Suho said without the thought of you feeling creeped out.

"What....I am sorry, what?" You asked with a confused face, you looked at your sister and Mina with a what-is-going-on face.

"You don't remember us?" Suho asked, Chanyeol's face looks like he was hoping for you to say yes.

Eunji started to realize something....she made an excused right away.

"Sorry, but we need to go.NOW." Eunji said as she pulled you away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol grabbed your hand before you could be out of reach.

"HEY! Wait!! Here is my phone number, please call me as soon as possible." Chanyeol said as he gave a piece a paper to you.

Mina was confused like a cow who doesn't see any grass in a land full of grass but also she was like NO WAY, WE HAVE CHANYEOL'S PHONE NUMBER XD 

You headed to the car and drove home. What was that?? Why did he do that?? I am lucky, did i win something?? What is going on?? You were so confused, you looked outside the window seeing Chanyeol standing there watching over you.

"Eunji unnie, can you explain to me what just happened." You asked her, she took a long time to reply.

"Look, I guess you're old enough, I think its time to let you know, but I will let eomma tell you." Eunji said as she let out a loud sigh.

What does she mean?? Did they know something I don't know yet? You kepy on thinking and thinking.

As soon as you got home, you ran into your house and slammed yourslef onto the coach. 

"You're home, how was it?" Your mom asked. You gave her a HUGE smile.

"Eomma, It was the BEST concert EVER" You told your mom, she laughed at how childish you looked.

"Oh really...Mina your parents said they went oversea for a week, so you will be staying with us, don't worry we got your clothes here" Your mom said, you looked at Mina and Mina looked at you with a huge smile.

"REALLY?? REALLY EOMMA??? She is staying with us for a WEEK????" You asked as you and mina started to squeal. 

"Yes, yes, oh Eunji, hey, can you help me with the cooking tonight? Appa is coming home late so we are having dinner a little late" your mom said.

"Yes mom, I will be right there." Eunji said as she put her shoes down.

Mina and you started to plan out your week together and seen its summer, you two were planning to go somewhere instead of staying home all day. 

"Omma, I think we need to tell her" Eunji said 

"Tell who about what?" your mom asked. 

"Jieun....or should I say....ChanMi....her brother found her." Eunji said as she cut the carrots.

"Who is her brother? How did he find her?" Your mom was shocked and very curious.

"Her brother, Chanyeol found her at the concert" Eunji didn't want to look at her mom.

"CHANYEOL??? that kid from Exo, no way, how......." Your mom was speechless, she stopped whatever she was doing. 

"Mom, we need to, anyways she is going to find out" Eunji said then finally she looked up.

"I see, I knew it, I knew this day would come, we would have to lose her." Your mom started tearing. 

"Eomma, don't cry. You did a really good job taking care of her. She well mannered, kind, honest, and many more great things...you and appa did a wonderful job." Eunji tried to comfort your mom.

Your mom stopped crying, she realized that she it's time and she thought you're at the right age to understand.

"Okay, I will tell her later" Your mom said as she tried to put on a smile, whipping her tears away. Eunji hugged her tightly telling her everything is okay.

Meanwhile Mina and you were still searching places to go. Then you remembered that you had chanyeol's phone number, you were suppose to call him. You picked up your phone and dial his phone number.

"Who are you calling Jieun?" Mina asked while focusing on the computer screen.

"Chanyeol, he said to call him soon as possible" you said, Mina stopped and looked at you like you're crazy.

"You are really going to call him?" said Mina O_O

"Yea, of course" You started to call him, Mina put one of her ears near the phone.

RING~RING~RING~RING

"Hello? Who is this? This is Chanyeol." Chanyeol asked.

"Oh hi....its Jieun, you told me to call you soon as possible" You said, feeling a little nervous.

" Oh.......H...Hi....um.....I am really busy right now, lets talk tomorrow, meet you at the Star Cafe" Chanyeol Said.

"Oh, Sure I don't mind." You said, you hung up on him before he said goodbye.

"What happened? Its not Chanyeol huh?" Mina was curious.

"Its was....He said to meet him at Star Cafe tomorrow" You said, Mina gave you a happy face.

"Can I come?" she asked while doing an ageyo. 

"Okay, don't do that, you look like a frog" You said, trying to hold in your laugh.

"YAH, I am cuter than that!!!" Mina said while pretending to be mad. >:(

"Ok ok sorry, anyways, lets get back to planning" You changed the topic.

"Girls, can you help me set the table?" Your mom said from the kitchen.

"Ne eomme, we'll be there" you said as you setted your laptop down and headed to the kitchen.

"Thanks girls, you two are the best!" Your mom said and gave a wink.

"Okay, well what movie do you want to watch girls?" Eunji ask you and mina.

"DREAM HIGH 1" You and Mina yelled at the same time, you look at each other than started cracking up.

"Hello girls, I am home" Your dad said from the front door. 

"APPA / AHJUSSHI" You and Mina started running up to him.

"Okay girls, how was the concert? And Mina I heard you staying for the week?" Your dad asked.

"Ne, thank you for letting me staying" Mina said ask she bow.

"No problem, just make yourself feel at home, okay?" Your dad said while hugging you.

"Ne, camsamimeda" Mina said as she bow again.

"Aha and Jieun how was the concert?" Your dad asked you, you laughed evily.

"AWESOME APPA, you should have came with us" You said, pretening to be mad. Mina mouthed "She learned that from me" xD

"Minanhe, I was really busy today, okay let me go change then we will eat okay?" Your dad said and gave you a few pats on the head.

"Ne" You said. You ran to the kitchen to finish the table.

"Appa home?" Your mom asked.

"Ne, appa is home" You replied as you nodded.

"Okay we will be watching a movie while eating dinner today" Eunji annouced.

"Chincha???" You asked XD

"Ne, okay lets get the foods over the table" Eunji said.

"Today is the BEST day EVER" Mina and you shouted at the same time.

"And you said they are QIUET" Your mom joked, your sister felt facepalmed herself.

Your dad came down and the family started to eat. Your mom told your dad and he thought it was a good time to tell you also.

"Jieun, we need to tell something." Your mom said whiling looking at you with sadness in her eyes.

"Ne eomma, what is it?" You said as you looked at her. 

"Remeber when Chanyeol came up to you and called you ChanMi?" Your sister asked, you nodded like a little kid with food stuffed. 

"No, he called me Jieun, Suho called me ChanMi." You changed the sentence. 

"Don't speak with your mouth full!" Mina reminded you, you chuckled.

"Well, your name is not Jieun...your name is Park ChanMi, You're Chanyeol's little sister" Your dad finally spoke up the truth. You choked up.

O_O Wait WHAT? I am chanyeol's sister? No this is a joke, even though I love chanyeol...he can't be my brother. You thought to yourself.

"Aniya, I am not Chanyeol's sister, I might look like him but I am not his sister." You said, thinking it's still a prank they are setting up. From their expression....it doesn't look like they were.

"You are...you're actually not in this family. We found you at park, we tried helping you finding your family, but no luck. You became our family member. Your family left a note...you may not remember because you were only 3 and now that you are old enough, its time for you to go home...to your real eomma and appa" Your mom said, she didn't want to look at you...she fears to tear up again.

"NO, this isn't even funny anymore, tell me this a joke" You kept denying the fact and the truth.

"Its not a joke....I am sorry" Your dad said, he put his spoon and fork down. You couldn't stand it, you ran up to your room and cried, Mina followed behind you.

"Jieun~ah....don't cry, please....I think it's about time they told you." Mina said, you looked at her.

"YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, GET OUT!" You were really mad and you pushed Mina out.

"HEY, SORRY OKAY, BUT I CAN'T LEAVE. WHERE I AM GOING TO STAY IF YOU PUSH ME OUT?" Mina yelled back at you, bringing your sense back.

"Look, I am sorry, but I just can't believe this, I........." You said as you cried more.

"Stop talking, cry all you want, your best friend is here for you, cry all you want. I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I promised your family about this." Mina said which you cried even harder, you let its all out.

You cried until you fell asleep, Mina help you to bed then you slept all night. Your eyes were sore and puffy, but you slept really well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there :) this is my first story huehuehue, If there is anything wrong, please tell me, and I really hope you enjoy <3 ^_^