Meeting F(x)

My Lost Sister

You head back to SM building with bags full with bubble teas. You wanted to suprise Exo, you walked in quietly. 

"SUPRISED" You yelled and hand out bags full with food and drinks.

"OMG CHANMI, THANK YOU, WE ARE STARVING" Xiumin yelled and ran up to you to help.

"Exo's Mangers, please enjoy yourself, I got everything for everyone" You said while smiling, they smiled back to you and enjoy themself

"Thanks ChanMi, you didn't have to" Suho said.

"No worries, I wanted to thanks everyone for everything" You said flashed a smile.

"Jinjja, you didn't really have to" Luhan said smiling at you, you couldn't help but blush.

"Where is Mina?" You asked.

"She is with Yura Noona, they went shopping" Chanyeol said

"And didn't invite me?" OoO you joked

"They came, you weren't here, so they left" Kris replied.

"Aha, I was joking" you said.

"Chanyeol oppa, is there a way I can...meet.....the F(x) Unnies?" You asked Chanyeol.

"Sure, anytime, their practices room is right next door" Chanyeol said.

"Oh okay, I will see you guys later" You said heading out with a bag of food and drinks.

"Where are you going?" Lay asked.

"I am going to meet the unnies" You said :D

"Why?" Lay asked 

"Because....i am a fan?" You said

"You are? Wow, you're an aff(x)tion?" Chen asked.

"Yea....hehe....." You akwardly answered.

"Go ahead then" Tao said

"Bye guys" You said

You headed next door. You saw them practicing, you didn't want to bother them but at the same time you wanted to meet them. You decided to walked inside and greet them. You were shock because Amber still remembers you. You set down food and drinks for them.

"Aishh Jinjja, you didn't have to, your our fan, thats all we want" Krystal said while smiling at you

Krystal is your bias and role model. She is kind, pretty, funny, nice, talented, sweet, and talkative.

"Aniya, it's just a gift for you guys, nothing much" You said while akwardly smiling.

"You are so cute" Luna said and pinch your cheecks

"Ya, don't make her feel uncomfortable" The leader, Victoria said.

"Aniyo, it's fine." You said and set a smile.

"Are you a trainee here" Sulli asked.

"No, i am Chanyeol's Little sister, Park ChanMi" You introduced yourself

"You are very pretty, you look like Chanyeol" Sulli said.

"But she look like Yura unnie more" Luna said

"Ummm, she looks like me, prettiness" Krystal joked

"aha, Krystal, you are very funny" You said in English

"Oh, you know English?" Krystal asked in english.

"Yea" You said

"What other languages can you speak?" Amber asked.

"Well Korean, English, Chinese, Thai and a little Vietnamese, not much, cause I have some viet friends" You said.

"Wow really? So much" Krystal said while ruffling your hair.

You and F(x) already felt like sister. You never knew F(x) would be like this. People said Krystal is Cold, Sulli is Lazy, Luna is Mean, Victoria is fake, and Amber is boring. AHA NO. Krystal is very kind and funny, she is not cold AT ALL, maybe her image but not her personal. Sulli is not lazy, she showed you some dance moves and she was really good. Luna is funny and she is so nice, she is already like an older sister. Victoria is not fake, she is really kind, funny, and sneaky too. Amber is boring?? Aha what a joke, she is is so entertaining, she makes jokes and made you felt welcome. You love F(x) so much, they loved you as well. It was fun but it was time for you to head back to Exo's Practice room.

"I got to go back now, they will get worried" You said

"Aww, why so soon?" Luna asked.

"Maybe i can visit some other day? I mean we are just right next door aha" You said

"Come anytime you want okay" Victoria said while having huge grin on her face.

"Please come, I want to talk to you more, you are so adorable" Krystal said ruffling your hair.

"Come and visit, I will show you some of my moves" Amber said ans started dancing. Everyone laughted.

"And I can show you my moves" Sulli said cutely.

"Okay, bye unnies" You said waving bye and head back.

(Exo's Practice room)

"Exo-shi, I am back" You said seeing them still eating and entertaining themself.

"You're back ChanMi, come and eat with us" D.O said.

"How did it go with the F(x) unnies?" Lay asked.

"Wonderful, they are so kind and nice" You said and took a sit next to Lay and Sehun.

Sehun still looked at you with worries. You notice and looked at him but he looked away, you smile and started to talk.

"Are you enjoying the bubble tea?" You said

"Yeah, thanks, everyone got milk tea while I got Chocolate!!" Sehun said and set the brightest smile you have ever seen.

"He is only like that when he have bubble tea" Lay joked around.

"NOOO!" Sehun denied.

"Aishh, whatever, as long as we are having fun okay?" You said

"Aha, alright" Sehun and Lay said.