What Is Happening?

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

You were walking home from school. Mina have an art class meeting, BTS is still not back yet, Soojin and Minyoo went to their part time job, and Sora was forced to go to the mall with her older sister. You walked alone on the side walk, all alone. Sunddenly, a car stopped right next to you. You were freaking out, you thought it was a kidnapper. The window pulled down, its was D.O.

"Hey, need a ride ChanMi?" D.O asked.

"D.O! You scared me! Umm sure" You said and went into his car.

"Why are you walking alone? Where's Mina?" He asked. You smiled, this guy can not stop thinking about her!

"She has art meeting" You said as his smiled faded.

"Don't worry, someone need to pick her up, are you willing to--" you didnt get to finish your sentence.

"YESH! I WILL!" He interrupted you. "Oops, sorry" He said shyly scratching his neck.

"How did you know i was here?" You asked.

"Ahhh, I was heading to SM, I saw you walking so i thought you needed a ride" He said still concentraded on the rode.

"Umm. D.O-shi" You said. "Oppa, Oppa is fine" He said and smiled.

"Ahh, Oppa, Do you like Mina?" You asked. You felt stupid to ask an idol s stupid question.

"Yes, I like her, a lot" He confessed. You couldn't help and smiled.

"Do you like Luhan?" He asked out of nowhere. Your eyes widen.

"NO! Oppa, i only like Luhan as a friend or a brother!" You said sound like you're denying it.

"Hmmh, sureeee" He joked.

"OPPA!" You hitted his arm. 

"ALRIGHT! IM SORRY!" he said "Someone is gonna get friendzoned" xD 

"It's funny how i rarely talk to you and now i am calling you oppa" You said and smiled.

"True, Its because i always wanted a little sister" He said and faced You. You smiled.

"I'll be your little sister if you want!" You said raising your hand. He chuckled.

"Alright, you can, just don't tell Chanyeol, he will get SO JEALOUS!" He said and you both cracked up. You two got the SM building and you headed to training.

You were walking to the training room until you bumped into someone. You looked up and your eyes widen......BAMBAM.

"Im Sorry!" He said helping you up.

"No no, it's my fault! Im really sorry, i wasnt looking" You said and bow the Thai way.

"Oh, you're Thai?" He asked.

"Aniya! Its just......" You didn't know how to reply.

"You looked Thai so i just wanted to test it" You said and as soon as you said it, you felt stupid, again.

"Bambam, Yours?" He asked and smiled brightly.

"ChanMi" You said and you both shook each other hands.

"Well, it was nice meeting you" He said and waved goodbye. You did the same.

"ChanMi, Why? You ask the stupiest question and now you did the most weirdest thing ever!!" you thought to yourself.

You trained until 11:35 P.M and you decided to look for your brother. You walked around the building looking for Exo, no sign. You looked for F(x), no sign either. You came back to the training room, no one was there. You started to get scared and decided to pack and go home. You called Chanyeol, no pick up. You heard a knock on the door, you thought it was a trainer. You opened it and no one was in front of the door. You wanted to cry, you were scared to death. 

"Is this some kind of a joke? OMG, someone HELP ME!!!" You thought to yourself.

You called Sehun, then Luhan, then D.O, then the others. You even called Mina, no one picked up. WHAT THE HELL? WHY? The light shut off and you screamed. You ran to the corner with your stuff hiding, you didnt want to look into the mirror, you were scared. You cried and yelled for help. No one. You sat there crying, until the door opened. It was Sehun. You ran and hugged him. His eyes were big. He hugged you back. 

"ChanMi! What happen? Why are you crying?" He asking nonstop after noticing you're crying. He began to get worried.

"I WENT TO LOOK FOR CHANYEOL AND I DIDNT SEE HIM, I WENT TO LOOK FOR THE REST OF THE MEMBERS AND DIDNT SEE THEM. I WENT TO LOOK FOR F(X) AND DIDNT SEE THEM. I CAME BACK TO THE ROOM AND NO ONE WAS HERE. I CALLED EVERYONE AND NO ONE PICKED UP INCLUDING MINA! SOMEONE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS. THE DOOR WAS LOCKED SO I COULDNT GET OUT, I AM SO SCARED SEHUN!" You confessed everything that happened just now. He hugged you tighter. 

"I'm sorry for not being there for you, i am sorry for not picking up your phone calls, i am sorry i wasnt there to help you, i am sorry for not protecting you like i promised. Im sorry ChanMi" He said to himself. 

You two were still hugging. You felt warm and safe in his arms. Wait WHAT? What are you thinking? You let go off him, but he didnt let go of you. You tapped on him and then he released you. He wiped your tears. 

"Im sorry ChanMi, I left my phone in the practice room so i didnt pick up" He said with a sad face.

"Is this why you came back?" You asked.

"Yea, I heard a crying noise" He said and sat you down.

"I thought i was going to die, aha, i was over reacting" You said and tried to giggled.

"Im sorry, next time, i will wait for you so we can walk together :)" He said and smiled. You couldn't help it, your smile grew big.

"You promise?" You asked and putted at a pinking. He took your pinking and laugh at how cute you are.

"I don't like people who break a promises" You said and he nodded. You smiled.

"Where's everyone?" You asked him.

"They went home" He said.

"Oh, Okay" You said and looked at him. You two made eyes contract. 

"Am I, falling in love?" You asked yourself.

"God, I think i am in love with some, this girl right infront of me, Park ChanMi" Sehun said to himself. You two just stare at each other. You looked away.

"I think we should go home" You said but didn't want to look at him.

"Okay" he said and grabbed your hand. Your eyes widen.

"Just hold my hand, you won't feel scared" He said and smiled brightly. His smile is so bright.

"Sehun....Thank you, thank you for always being there for me, I wish i can do something for you" You mummble to yourself.

"What did you say?" He asked even though he heard everything.

"NOTHING! I just said your shirt is so nice" You lied which made him chuckled.

"Why thank you" He said and laughed.

"What? Why are you laughing?" You asked him looking confused.

"You're so cute ChanMi, i don't know what happen to your brother" He joked as your face turn bright red.

Sehun dropped you off at your house and he went back to the dorm. You didnt see your family anywhere. You saw a note.

Dear ChanMi,

Omma, Appa, and Unnie is going somewhere tonight, you and Mina take care okay? I called Chanyeol, he should be there soon. We love you, be safe honey.

                                                                                                            Love, Your Omma.

You sigh and went to your room. You saw Mina Packing up. Oh yeah, her parents are back :( 

"You're HOME!!" Mina said and hugged you.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?" She said with a worried looked.

"What, i called you!" You said with a confused face.

"You did?" She checked her phone, "No you didn't" She said showing you her phone.

"weird" You said. "Really weird" She replied.

"Are you packing up already?" You asked.

"Yea, My parents are home, I will come and visit you" She said and patted your shoulder.

"I need to talk to you" You said and pulled her to your bed.

"Spill" She said 

"I got locked at the training room and i think someone is pranking on me. I called everyone, EXO, You, my omma, appa, and unnie, No one answered. No one was at SM NO ONE. The door was locked and the lights were off." You said and looked down.

"WHAT?!?! THAT'S SCARY! Who would do that to you? What happen?" She asked with a more worried face.

"Sehun came and took me home" You said blushing. She smiled, she knew whats going on. 

"Channie, dont worry, im here for you" She said and hugged you. 

"Mina, I need someone to talk to everyday, can you stay?" You asked.

"If you convince my parents to let me live here" She said.

"I will!" You said while smiling. 

"Channie.....can i tell you something?" Mina said looking down.

"What happened?" You asked her looking worried.

"It's about D.O....I saw him with Kimi today at SM" She said.

"KIMI? What? What is she doing there?" You asked with a curious face. (Kimi is Mina's worst enemy, she will try to do anything to distroy Mina's life)

"I don't know...she was holding his hand, laughing with him, she shared her food with him...." she said while tearing up.

"Look, there must be some mistake, I mean, D.O would never like someone as rude as her!" You said.

"She stole Taecyeon from me! He cheated on me with HER!" She said trying to hold in her tears.

"Look Mina, no matter what, I believe in KyungNa" You said their ship name. Mina looked up and smiled.

"You made up a ship name for me and D.O already?" she asked and smiled really brightly.

"YES! I had too, you two are like PERFECT you know!" You said and smiled back.

"Thank you Channie, I can't ask for a better friend...i need to start packing now, my parents is going to pick me up in the morning" She said and went back packing.

"You don't want to stay with me?" You asked her.

"I wish i could, i bothered you too much Channie, i will still see you at school" She said and smiled. You smiled back.

"Mina, if only i can tell you how much D.O likes you..." You said to yourself while looking at Mina smiling with her beautiful eye smile.

Chanyeol slammed the door while breathing fast. He saw you, ran up to you, and hugged you. You looked at him weirdly.

"Oh Channie! I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't know you were still at the building, were you scared?" He asked like a stalker.

"OPPA! calm down, i'm fine don't you see? Sehun was there, don't worry, and of course i wasn't scared!" you said and chuckled.

"Sureeeeeeeee, she was totally NOT scared" Mina said and giggled. You glared at her.

"Good, ahhhh, I went back to the dorm to get my stuff. I'm so sorry!" he said.

"It's alright oppa!!! Why do you need to get your stuff?" You asked.

"I am moving here of course!" He said and smiled like an idiot.

"You're not living in the dorm anymore?" You asked while looking confused.

"Nope, my sister needs me moreeeeee" he said in a cheesy way.

"Oppa, sometimes, you scare me" You confessed which made him wack you on the head. (Just pretened like it's like anime fights xD)

"Ehhhhh, I'm just trying to be a good older brother" He said looking sassy.

You two were fighting like little kids fighting.

Mina's POV

"They're are so cute. Fighting like 5 years old ^^" "I wish i had an older brother like that ^^"

"Mina! Don't you think he acts like a 3 years old?" ChanMi asked looking at me.

"Ughhhh...i don...." I was didn't know what to say.

"NO! You're the one acting like a 1 years old!" Chanyeol said.

"NO! 1 year old can't ACT!!!" ChanMi said. Chanyeol wacked her again. She glared at him.

"Those two....you both acts like 2 years old!" I thought to myself.

Your's POV

You couldn't sleep. You don't know why. Is it because Mina's leaving? Is it because Sehun was being so sweet? Is it because there was someone trying to hurt you? You don't know. You were hoping no one is trying to hurt you...Exo's has a lot of saesang fans...you started to get scared. You soon dreamt off to sleep.

 

 

 

"ChanMi! STAY AWAY FROM MY SEHUN!!!" someone yelled. You were laying on the ground with three girls in front of you.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT STAYING AWAY FROM KAI?" the other girl yelled and kicked you.

"YOU'RE A SULT! YOU'RE UGLY, HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE LAY OPPA LIKE YOU?" the girl on the left yelled and slapped you. You were crying...you yelled for help. 

"STOP!" You heard someone yelled, the three girls looked back and saw a figure. You thought finally someone with come and save you. WRONG.

"ChanMi, You're a lier, a , a thief, a !" The black figure said. The three girls started to giggle. 

"Finally you came Sehun" The leader girl said. Sehun chuckled.

"Se-Sehun! How can you?" You said and starting to cry.

"No one will save you! No one likes you! You're being used! No one cares for you!" He said and everyone starting to laughed.

"YOU'RE WRONG! MY BROTHER LOVES ME!!!" You yelled back. They all started to laugh even harder.

"Sure, I totally care for you" Sehun sunddenly turn to Chanyeol.

"OPPA!" You yelled. " OPPA! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" 

"I don't have a as my sister, Mina is my sister, my only little sister!" He said and Mina appeared.

"ChanMi, No one is on your side now" She said and smirked.

"STOP, you're all wrong!!" You yelled in deny! They all started to laughing. You keep yelling stop. 

"Please, someone help me!!" "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?"  You yelled.

 

 

 

You woke up sweating like crazy. You looked over to Mina sleeping peacefully. You walked down stairs to get some water. You were getting water until you heard a noise. You started to get scared.

"He-Hello? Anyone here?" You asked. No reply. "Please, answer me" You turned around and saw a figure and you started to yell.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

-------------------------------

How have you guys been? I'm so sorry for not updating!!! School is finally over so YAY!!! :)