SM Rookies and Accepted?!?

My Lost Sister

You were scared to death watching that movie. It finally ended. You wanted to go for a walk, as you walked down the hallway you saw some Sm trainees. You stopped by the room they are practicing in. You always dream of being a kpop star in SM. You were just watching them suddenly and and sm trainer approached you. 

"Yah, why are you just standing there, come in" He told you.

"Ahh, aniyo, it's okay" You said shaking your head.

"No no, come on in" He pulled you inside.

"Sorry if i am bothering anyone" You said.

"Aniya, they just got back from their break" He said

"My name is Lee Son, an SM trainer, you must be Park Jieun, Chanyeol's little sister. You are pretty popular around here" He joked.

"Aha, yes i am Chanyeol's little sister, aha not much" You replied 

"Well, want to go meet the trainees?" He asked

He pulled you to the trainees. You greet them one by one.

"Hello Noona" Jeno and Mark greeted you.

"Hello Unnie" Lami greeted you.

Others greeted you as well. You were shocked about how friendly everyone is. They are so easy to make friends with. You wish you were in SM like them.

"Unnie, what is your dream?" Lami asked. 

"Ughhh....I want to be.....a Chef" You lied. 

"Unnie, that would be cool, you would make me so much food :D " Lami reply cutely.

"Noona, are you sure about being a chef? You don't look sure" Jeno said

HOW? How does everyone keep reading my mind? You thought to yourself.

"Noona...wants to be a star..." You replied.

"Jinjja?!?!?" Mark asked.

"Yea" You said rubbing your neck.

"Unnie, you are very pretty, i bet you can sing and dance too" Seulgi said.

"Jieun, you look like a type who can sing" Irene said smiling at you.

"Thanks, but i am not as good as you guys, beside, its just a dream" You said

"Why don't we make that dream come true?" Lee Son said out of nowhere.

"Why don't you audition for SM?" He said

"Noona, you should" Jisung said.

"Aha, okay, but when is the audition?" You asked.

"Ummmm right now" Lee Son said

"BWO?? but i am not prepared" You said

"Jieun, you can do it" Taeyong said and winked at you.

"YAH! Stop flirting Taeyong" Irene said and hit Taeyong

"Okay okay" Taeyong said while laughing. You laughed as well.

"You want to give it a try?" Lee Son asked.

"I guess" You said

Music started to play. You sang "Miracles in December" and danced to "Rum Pum Pum". Everyone was amazed. Lee Son didn't looked happy. As you thought, you have failed.

"Jieun....You are accepted!! You were absolutely amazing!!" Lee Son annouced.

BWO?!!? No way, it can't, this is so not reality. I am not alive, OMG NO WAY, WHAT? HOW?? you looked shocked with your eyes winden.

"CONGRATULATION" All SM trainees yelled.

"But first, we have to meet Lee Sooman, sign some contract and you can start training next week" Lee Son said.

"Jinjja? when can i meet him" You asked with a really happy face

"Not today though, maybe tomorrow, he is pretty busy on Super Junior and SHINee right now" Lee Son said.

"Oh, okay then, i am gonna go now" You said bowing to everyone.

"Noona, why don't i walk with you" Mark said.

"Aniyo, you are pretty busy, you don't need to" You said

"Noona, Jinjja, i want to" He said

Mark and you got close. The scary part is, either you're really short or he is really tall, he is as tall as you.

"Mark, why are you so tall?" You asked.

"Noona, why are you so short?" Mark Joked

"YAH!" You hitted lightly on the arm.

"Aha, i am kidding" He laughed

"How old are you?" You asked him, he laughed.

"I'm 17" he said, you were shocked, he was only a year younger.

"Mark, do you like being an SM trainee?" You asked.

"Yes, it's has always been my dream, i never gave up" Mark said.

"Do you think, i will do fine?" You ask

"Noona, of course you will, did you see how you dance? You were better than some of us here!" Mark admitted.

"Aha thanks Mark, you are so adorable" You pinched his cheek. You two reached to the door.

"Thanks Mark, I think i've bothered you enough" You said.

"Noona, you are welcome to the family" Mark said

"Do you think, it's too fast for me to become an SM trainee?" You asked

"You ask so much questions noona, aha, it will asually takes weeks until you become a trainee. don't worry" Mark said

"What do you mean?" You ask

"Meet Lee Sooman, Contract, Audition, Set Up, Make Overs, Meet Artist, then you will enter a world of pain." Mark said

"Woah, that's a lot." You said.

"Well bye noona, i have to go now" He said walking back as he wave

"Bye Mark" You waved back to him too.

SM trainee huh? Not bad, You were suprised. Being SM trainee in a few minutes...well get to audition...something like that. You felt lucky, you felt happy. You dream has come true. You smiled to yourself and walked back to dorm. You forgot to tell exo.