Concert

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

You were in your room getting ready to go to your first EXO concert. You are going with your best friend Mina and your older sister Eunji. You dressed your best and hopefully, catches Exo's attention. 

"Are you ready Jieun, the concert starts at 6 and its 4 already" Eunji yelled from the kitchen.

"Minanhe, I am almost done unnie" You yelled back. You rushed putting on makeup and fixing your hair. You ran down stairs fast as you could and you saw your sister talking Mina at the dinner table. They stopped their conversation after knowing you were downstairs.

"Minanhe for taking so long, gaja" You said.

"Wow, Jieun, you look so cute, and I love your dress" Mina said in English.

"Oh, thanks, I made this myself, and you look wonderful too aha" you replied in english as well.

"Enough with the chatting, we are going to be late, gaja" Eunji said as she walk out of the house first.

"Bye eomma I will be home by 10:30" You yelled at the door.

"Okay, have fun girls, be careful okay?" You stopped for your mom to finish talking before you shut the door.

Your sister was driving and you were in the front seat with her while Mina were in the back watching a movie on her phone. It was an hour of driving but it was worth the pain sitting in the car for so long. You walked around to look for the fansign and for Exo. You were lined up to get Exo signatures and you were excited. You and Mina saw Exo and you two screamed like you were in a horror movie. No one really cares because there were louder screaming than you two. It was your turn after a long waiting, you were kinda nervous when you were walking straight to exo.

(Suho)

"Hello there, what is your name?" Suho ask without looking at you

"Oh Park Jieun imida" You replied softly. 

Suho looked up and saw you, his smile faded and he looked shocked but soon or later he smiled again. He kept his eyes on you as you walked to the next person.

She looks like Chanyeol so much, she is his sister? Suho thought to himself.

(Sehun)

"Hello there, what is your name?" Sehun asked, also giving you a shocked face. 

"Oh, Um.....Park Jiuen" You replied.

"Oh such a pretty name, you remind me of someone" He said looking close at you, you backed up a little, noticed how close your face was to his. He gave you a warm smile and chuckled as he signed your paper.

(Luhan)

"Hello" Luhan signing the book.

"Uhh... Hi" You were blushing, you looked away from Luhan, scared he would see you blushing. 

"Who is your bias?" Luhan asked, when he lifted his face up, he gave a confused face. 

"Y.....Yo...You" You replied nervously.

"Really, that is wonderful" He said and gave you a smile. You accidentally touched his hand when he gave you the book, caused you to blushed madly.

and then Xiumin, Tao, Kris, Chen, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Lay, they all gave you the same expression.

(Chanyeol)

"Hello, I am Happy Virus" He said while laughing like an idiot.

"Hello, I am Park Jieun" You introduced yourself, smiling at how bright Chanyeol's smile was.

"Oh, we have the same last name" He looked up at you and then he smile slowly faded.

"Aha, sure we do." You replied, feeling a little awkward that Chanyeol stopped smiling.

ChanMi, is that you, If it is, you never changed a bit, you still look so cute. Like me ^_^. Chanyeol thought to himself.

Why did all the Exo members looked at me like that? Is there something on my face? Do I look that bad? You thought to yourself

Then later you went to the enjoy the performance of Exo, though you were happy, you can't help but kept thinking about how Exo didn't smile at you during the fansign....just at you....you felt kinda heartbroken.