Forgetting About Him

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

You went inside the practice room with Luhan. Everyone stopped dancing and looked at you. They all looked worried mostly Sehun and Baekhyun. 

"ChanMi, what happen?" Baekhyun ask and went up to you, everyone did the same.

"I....it's nothing" you faked smile. You looked at Luhan, he smile, he understood you couldn't confess.

"It's nothing guys, nothing important." He said and winked at me, you giggled.

"Are you guys up to something?" Lay asked.

"No, what make you said that?" you asked Lay.

Well, you won't tell us, but Luhan knows. so...." Lay said

"Nothing, really, you guys should get practicing" you said ignoring what Lay is trying to say.

Luhan smiled and winked at you. You smile back and went and sat down. Chanyeol came and looked at you with worriness. You smiled at him like nothing happen. He didn't understand but smile anyways. Chanyeol Start to practice with everyone. You sat there thinking about Sungyeol, how is that possible? He is a nice, funny, kind, sweet, handsome guy, how can he be so cold and mean? Is he just trying....ughh nevermind. Sehun was was watching you the whole time while practicing. While they were practicing, you signal Chanyeol that you will be getting some freash air. You bumped into someone in the hall wall, you ooked up and saw........O_O NO WAY......AMBER. You are an Aff(x)tion as well, you were a big fan of F(x), you love F(x) as much as Exo. 

"Sorry, I wasn't looking...you must be a new trainee here?" Amber said

"Aniyo, I wish, I am Chanyeol's Little Sister" You introduced yourself.

"Ohhh, Chanyeol's sister....I have never seen you before, you look exactly like Chanyeol" Amber said

"Thanks, I am a big fan of you...hehehe ^.^" you said to Amber. 

"Oh Jinjja? Aha, well hello, nice to meet you" Amber said. 

"Aha, nice to meet you too, umm, I will talk to you later? I have to go" You said, you were not in a good mood.

"Alright, bye, oh what is your name?" Amber asked.

"ChanMi, Park ChanMi" You said.

"Aha! Such a pretty name, well bye ChanMi-ah" Amber said and walked away.

You head out of SM building. You saw Joongki. You looked down and walked away fast.

"JIEUN" Sungyeol called you.

"Wha-at do you need?" You didnt want to look at him cause you know you will start to tear up.

"I didn't know what I was saying, sorry" Sungyeol. said

"Ye-yea, Sure, I forgive you" You still didn't look at him.

"So are we still together?" He asked.

"No....never.....but we can be friend" You said while tearing up.

"I'm sorry Jieun, I didn't mean to" Sungyeol said acting to make him look sad.

"Aha nice acting Sungyeol, looking sad? You should become an actor" you thought to yourself

"Um, I've got to go, bye, O will see you later i guess" You said.

"....Bye" He walked away.

You were tearing up, you were sad, very sad, someone who you love, lied to you. You can never trust anyone with your heart anymore. You don't feel safe, you don't want to be lied ever again. You walk around Seoul streets. You decided to try new food, it was so delicious. You decided to head back, but before heading back, you bought bubble tea for everyone, you didn't know who like what so you just bought all milk tea, but you remembered that Sehun loves Chocolate and Luhan likes Taro. You noticed you forgot all about Sungyeol, you smiled to yourself.