Meet Exo

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

You were alseep until the alarm rang. You woke up and remembered what happened yesterday. You try to forget about it and started a new life with you real family. You woke Mina up and both of you changed into cute clothes. You both can't wait to see the Exo members. You wore a cute blue dress with dots and Mina wore a pink dress with strips. Chanyeol walked in.

"Hey girls, are you ready?" Chanyeol asked, you and Mina had widen eyes.

"Oppa, can you please knock next time!" You said while laughing.

"Arasso! Hurry, I have to be there in time" Chanyeol said, you nodded.

Mina and you got your bags and rushed out into Chanyeol's car. He drove you two to Exo's Dorm. You and Mina were so excited.

"Hyung, I am home" Chanyeol yelled, his deep voice echo.

"Hey Chan.......who are they?" Sehun asked pointing at you two.

"My sister and her friend" Chanyeol said. You two bowed at Sehun.

"CHANMI???? THAT IS CHANMI???" Sehun yelled and run up to you and hugged you.

"Ughh.........hello?" Your eyes was wided like D.O and you were speechless.

"I guess you told them about me huh?" You ask while giggling. 

"He always talk about you" Sehun said and flash a smile which made you blush. He's really handsome upclose you thought.

"Oh, and who is this cutie?" Sehun asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Mina Imida" She said shyly.

"What is with all these noise?" Kris yelled in chinese, Kris stopped walking when he saw two strange girls at the door.

"I know, I am trying to sle......" Lay said and gave the same thought as Kris.

"What are these girls doing here and who are they?" Kris asked.

"Yo, I don't speak chinese, no one can understand you Kris" Chanyeol said, Kris rolled his eyes.

"Aha he said what are these girls doing here and who are they." Luhan transalated perfectly to chanyeol.

"LUHAN" Mina yelled. You blushed madly seeing Luhan in his PJS. 

"Oh...........Hello?" Luhan replied. Luhan smiled when he saw you, you looked away which and landed on Sehun. 

"Call everyone out, I want to introduce you guys to these girls" Chanyeol ordered. Luhan called everyone out and sat on the coach and floor.

"Guys, this is my sister, Park ChanMi, and this is her best friend Mina." Chanyeol said as you two bowed.

"ChanMi????? You found her?" D.O asked. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park ChanMi imida" You said politely as you bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Mina imida" Mina also did the same.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Luhan, and this is Lay, D.O, Kris, Xiumin, Suho, Sehun, Tao, Kai, Chen and Baekhyun" Luhan introduced them one by one.

"Baekhyun?? Did we meet before?" You asked Baekhyun.

"Of course we did, welcome ChanMi" He gave you a hugged as your eyes wided open.

Does Exo Love to hugs or something? First Chanyeol, then Sehun, then Baekhyun??? Who is next Luhan?? You thought to yourself.

"I remember you at the concert! You said I was your bias, well guess what, here is a little present for you" Luhan said and then hugged you.

Why did I say that?????????  You thought you yourself again.

"Luhan is your bias?" Sehun looked at you with a disappointed face, he was hoping he was your favorite.

"Sehunnie, don't be sad, I think your the cutest one" You said and Sehun started to jump up and down. This guy <3

"What about you Mina? Who is your Bias?" Suho asked

".....d.......d....D.O" She said shyly.

"ME?? REALLY?" He ran up and hugged her, she her face was like a tomato. 

"Are you older or younger than me ChanMi?" Sehun asked you.

"Well, I am younger than you by one year" You said. 

"Awwwww, I want a noona" Sehun said with a sad face.

"Don't worry, Mina here is older than you" You said.

"REALLY, CAN YOU BE MY NOONA?" Sehun did an agyeo.

"Ne, of course" Mina said and flashed a smile. Sehun ran up to Mina and hugged her. You didn't know why you felt a little sad. Everyone was happy meeting you two then went back to do what ever they were doing, but D.O, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun wanted to talk to you two a lot.

"So....ChanMi, do you have a boyfriend?" Sehun asked

"...............No..........." You said shyly....that is a weird question.

"Why not, you are super cute and pretty" Luhan confessed.

"Oh.....thank you......" You said and blushed, you were redder than Mina before.

Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol was talking to you, but D.O and Mina had their OWN conversation. You noticed Mina kept blushing alot.

Aish...this girl, aha, D.O and Mina look happy, D.O Even though you might be a kpop star, but if you hurt her feelings, I will stab you You thought and gave them a smile.

"ChanMi, why don't you go to Sm building with us" Baekhyun said.

"They won't let us in, I kinda want to go home, and unpack my stuff." You said rejecting the request.

"Awww, pack later, and beside they will if you are Chanyeol's Sister" Sehun did an Agyeo.

"Ya, guys, she can visit tomorrow, I think she is pretty busy and tired from yesterday.....sorry ChanMi, I didn't want to say that" Chanyeol said covering his mouth.

"Aniya, qwenchana" You let out a loud sigh.

"I am going home now....I will see you later." You said smiling at them

"Arasso, go home safe" Chanyeol gave her a hug and he smile so bright.

This is the first time I saw Chanyeol smile this bright, well he did it a lot but you can tell its fake cause of his eyes, but this one, was real, you made Chanyeol smile ChanMi. Luhan thought to himself and smile.

(Meanwhile)

Mina's POV

OMG, I am talking to D.O <3 <3 <3 <3 My heart is beating so fast, I think I am going to faint. His smile, his everything is so perfect, I wish he can understand how I feel about him <3 <3 <3 <3 Mina thought to herself 

"Do you want to go to Sm Building later?" D.O ask

"Really, of course D.O shi" Mina said

"Call me oppa okay" D.O said as Mina blushed.

"Ne....D.O oppa" She said and smile.

"You're so cute" D.O Said and he notice she was turning bright red which made him think she was even cuter.

Your's POV

"Mina, I am going to go home and finish unpacking" You said.

"Ne....I will go with them to Sm building for a little bit" Mina said can't get her eyes off D.O.

"Arasso, I can unpack for you" You offered her.

"Sure, thanks girlfriend" She still couldn't get her eyes off. You laughed at her which caused her to look at you.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Chanyeol asked.

"Aniya, thanks for offering, I am going to walk home" You rejected the offer.

"ChanMi you can go home alone, you're a girl, let me walk you home." Luhan said.

"Aniy......" You said but you were cut off by luhan.

'' Come on, I know this place with really good food" Luhan pulled her out of the dorm.

"Wait for me guys" Sehun followed behind but Baekhyun pulled him back.

"Let them go" Baekhyun said.

"Why, I want go to with ChanMi, no fair" Sehun said with a mad face.

"What is wrong with that kid?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"I don't know but it looks like he like ChanMi...a lot" baekhyun said.

"WHAT? No way" Chanyeol said.

Luhan was still pulling you and he notice he was holding your hand so he let go.

"Minanhe" He said as he rubbed he neck.

"Aniya" You said while looking at the ground.

"Oh yea, about that place, lets go" Luhan said.

"Sorry, I really want to go home right now" You rejected his offer. 

"Oh....Okay" He sounded a little disappointed. He walked you all the way home. It was awkward silence between you two.

"Thanks for the offer" You said in chinese.

"You know chinese?" He asked you. 

"Yea, I learned because of Exo" You said and smiled brightly.

"Really, you learned just for us?" He asked.

"Yes" you said and flashed a smile.

"Okay, go in and rest, I will see you tomorrow?" He asked. 

"Why tomorrow? I am coming to visit the building when I finish packing" You said.

"Well then I guess see you later" He said and pulled you into a hug.

"Do you guys like hugs or something? You guys keep hugging me" You ask him

"Well......I don't know about the members, but for me....no" Luhan said

"Then why do you keep ong hugging me?" You asked.

"Because, hugging you is different" He said. 

"......I'll get going now, go back safe" You changed the topic.

"Oh...okay bye see you later." Luhan waved at you then left.

You walked into the house greeted your parents and when to your room and unpacked yours and Mina's clothes. It took you 2 hours but it done. You showered, then picked out a cute outfit to go to SM building.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey, If you think this story is bad or boring, please tell me, I won't mind, in fact that would help me a lot. I don't really know a lot because it's my first story so enjoy. Thanks for reading and LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 <3 <3 <3 and please Subscribe, i will update soon as possible <3 <3 <3 <3