He Came

My Lost Sister

You woke up and saw Sehun sleeping on the other coach. He is so cute.....wait what? What are you saying Jieun....I mean ChanMi?? Ahhhh this is so confusing you thought to yourself. You still felt the pain from yesterday. You decided to leave and go home, you wrote a note saying everything is fine and that you will be going home and thanks. You were on your way out of the dorm until three same girls was right outside. You wanted to run and hide but you couldn't move. 

"Hello, we are really sorry about yesterday, we thought you were one of those saesang fans, we didn't know you were Chanyeol's sister" The girl in the front spoke respectfully,

"Aha, It's alright, it not big of a deal, beside, I deserved it for worrying great fans like you." You said trying to smile and forget about the pain.

"Wow, you're really nice to us, now we feel even more guilty" the second said. You laughed.

"Oh, are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?" The other girl behind asked.

"I am fine thank you, no need, ah, what is your name?" You asked.

"Ah I am Chorong, and this is Eunji, and this is Bomi" Chorong introduced themselves.

"Wow, you three are so pretty, aha I think iI am suppose to call you unnies" You said as you rubbed your neck.

"Aha, okay, call us unnie, and if there is any problem, tell us" Eunji Said.

"Aha, thanks unnie, I got to go now, talk to you later" You said as you ran off and wave to them.

You were on your way home then you bump into someone. You looked up and you never thought it would happen but.....Sungyeol

"Ji..Jieun??" Sungyeol asked lending a hand.

He was your ex, not just any kind, a sweet, kind hearted, happy, funny, talented, and more. He was special to you. You two were dating for almost 4 years but since you had to move to Korean, it was done between you two. You felt happy, safe, but still have a little bit of pain he left.

"Sungyeol.....you came" You said while looking down at your feet.

"I made my promise, I came, how are you?" He asked

"I am fine.....you?" you still couldn't look at him.

"*sigh* I am fine too.........do you....still.....love me?" He asked.

"............" You couldn't even answer the question. You were speechless, you still do love him a lot but you dont know how to tell him.

"I guess thats a no, you have grown so much prettier, I mean you are really pretty back then too" He said.

"Thanks, you have grown more hansome......and......I still do love you" You manage to confessed.

"I love you too, It have been 2 years since I have seen you" He pulled you into a hug.

"Sungyeol......Are you here for visit?" You asked.

"No, I am here to stay" He said as he smile brightly. You couldn't help it but felt happy too. 

"How about this, since we still love each other, lets act like we never broke up" Sungyeol said.

"Oppa, I think it would be a wonderful idea" You said hugging him.

"Lets go to your house, I miss my future appa and omma" Sungyeol teased you. Your face fell hearing about your old family.

"What did I say something wrong?" he asked.

"I......was......apdoted, but no worries, I found my real family back, it's alright now" You tried to hold into your tears and smiled.

"I am so sorry" He hugged you even tighter.

"Lets go to get some bubble tea" You asked happily, you tried to forget about your old family.

"I can't right now, I have to go to my apartment to finish unpacking, later like at 6:00? It's a date" He said.

"Alright, oh, you don't know my adress yet" You said as you pulled out a piece of paper to write down your adress.

"Thanks,  eet you later babe" He said as he kissed your cheek and walked away.

"Bye.....oh shoot, I forgot what is his phone number?" You felt dumb.

You walked home and saw no one home. Since Yura unnie has still til 10:00 and your omma and appa work til midnight and Mina maybe went to get food. You went up and shower and got ready to go on a date with Sungyeol.

RING~RING~RING

"Yoboseyo, this is Ji, um ChanMi" you said

"Ya, where did you go?" Chanyeol yelled through the phone.

"I am at home oppa, I didn't want to wake you up" You said

"You know the Maknae went crazy?" Chanyeol yelled again.

"Mianhae, oppa did Mina came over to the dorm?" You asked.

"Yea, she is here, well was, she went with D.O to get bubble tea, that is the only way to calm Sehun down" Chanyeol said.

"Oh, alright" You said and laughed hearing Sehun's name.

"Hey, want to come over to the dorm and hang with us?" Chanyeol asked.

".....I can't.......I have....a....datewithsungyeol" You said quickly.

"What? say it again" Chanyeol couldn't hear you.

"I.have.a.date.with.Sungyeol.oppa" You said.

"WHAT? A DATE??" chanyeol said "A DATE?" WITH WHO?" you can hear Sehun and Baekhyun in the back.

"I gotta go" You said and hung up. You went to shower and pick out your outfit.