Horror Movie Time

My Lost Sister

Your's POV

Exo ate happily. You were happy seeing them enjoying their food and drinks. You were enjoying the food as well, when you felt like someone was staring at you. Baekhyun. He was starting while chewing on his food like a puppy. You looked up, you smiled at him. He smiled back and looked away. Exo had a break, so they decided to watch a movie...horror movie, which you hate the most. WHO PICKED THE IDEA OF HORROR MOVIES OMG! But everyone look so happy and excited, you couldn't say no.

"ChanMi-ah, are you up for horror movies?" Suho asked you nicely.

"Huh, oh-....sure" You tried not to look scared.

"Are you sure? You looked scared." Kris said to you. Well at least someone noticed LOLOLOLOL.

"Aniya, this is my exciting face" You lied. HARHAR so funny ChanMi -_-

"Ok, what horror movie do you want to watch?" Lay asked.

"ONE MISSED CALLED" Chanyeol yelled out of nowhere which frightened you.

"Okay, "One Missed Called" it is" Lay said looking it up online.

"Lets make food, popcorn, soda, donuts, cak..." Xiumin said until D.O interrupted. 

"Popcorn, just popcorn" D.O said 

"But-but...." Xiumin said 

"We will make it" Tao said and pulling Baekhyun.

Tao and Baekhyun went to make popcorn. You were nervous sitting on the floor againt the wall facing the huge tv. Sehun was watching you, you were too scared to even notice or even bother to notice. Sehun walked up to you and sat right next to you.

"Are you sure you're okay with horror movies?" Sehun asked with worriness on his face.

"Jinjja, I am okay, in fact, I love horror movies" You lied

"You know...you're very bad at lying" He said facing the TV screen as well.

"......I..a...am. O..kay, Jinjja" You said looking down.

"Don't worry, if you're scared, come and hug me if you want" Sehun teased, your eyes widen.

"YAH, ert" You said hitting him while he laugh his of.

"Okay okay, fine, sorry" He said smiling at you. You smiled back at you.

"OKAY, popcorn is Done" Tao said coming with boxes of popcorn.

"Movie, Check" Lay announced. 

Everyone went and sat down. You were between Lay and Sehun. Everyone had popcorn, they all looked excited. Meaning while, you couldn't help but closing your eyes.

Sehun's POV

I was watching her, she seems not to notice, or not bother to notice. I walked straight to ChanMi and took a sit next to her. She didn't noticed I am right next to her?

"Are you sure you're okay with horror movies?" I asked her. I was worried.

"Jinjja, I am okay, in fact, I love horror movies" She lied. Pshhh sure you do.

"You know...you're very bad at lying" I told her.

"......i..a...am.O..kay. Jinjja" She said looking down.

"Don't worry, if you're scared, come and hug me if you want" I . Her eyes widen, she looks adorable....wait WHAT? I mean, she is cute.....no, stop Sehun, too far!

"YAH, ert" She said and stared hitting me, I was cracking up like an idiot.

"Okay okay, fine, sorry" I apologized. She smile at me. Heart: BOM BOM, BOM BOM, BOM BOM. what is going on? I was about to say something until Tao interrupted. 

OKAY, popcorn is done" Tao said with boxes of popcorn.

"Movie, Check" Lay yelled out of nowhere.

Your' POV

AISHH GOSH! Why did i even agree to this???? I AM NOT ANSWERING ANOTHER PHONE EVER AGAIN. aishhh. You thought you yourself. You were so scared that you noticed sometime you hugged Sehun or Lay, You didn't care, you just want this to stop. Sehun and Lay was smiling at you. You were screaming which made everyone looked at you, you akwardly looked down. 

"Here, you can hold on to me" Lay whispered to you.

"No...it's okay..." You said

"No, I insisted" Lay took your hand and wrapped it around his.

"T-thanks..." You said and flashes a smile.

"No problem" He gave you a wink and went back to the movie.

Why is my heart pounding so fast? Omg....am i inlove....with LAY? no way.....can't be......or am i inlove with Sehun? You thought to yourself

You didn't know Sehun, Luhan, and Baekhyun was watching you. They were jealous, even though they don't notice. You were still slightly screaming and hugging Lay's arm tighter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a late update D: I am so busy with all these homework :( Feeling so tired. Well It's December, my favorite month of the year <3 Exo came out with a new album "Miracle In December" Omg i love that song <3 <3 <3 <3 Please subscribe, i will update soon as possible :D Thanks for reading, enjoy, and subscribed.