- Apocalypse 8 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 8 -

Woohyun placed a hand on the girl's wrist, but she placed a hand on his wrist and pulled his hand away roughly.  She was about to stand up, but Woohyun wrapped his hands around her waist. "Where do you think you are going? You are not going anywhere until I get my answers."

The girl glared at him, "Do you really think it is wise to hold me back?"

"Do you really think it is ok to lie to me sweet cheeks." Woohyun smirked.

"Call me sweet cheeks again and you are going to wish that you were never born, Nam Woohyun." The girl said as she pulled Woohyun off of her and stood up.  She pulled her hood back up and sighed.  She did not want them to find out her identity.

Woohyun sighed and stood up.  He brushed the dirt off of himself.  "At least tell me your name and why have you only appeared to us frequently.  I know that you appeared to six other men? Am I not good enough for you?"

"You have such a huge ego."

"Do I really?" Woohyun took a step forward, "All I want is the truth?"

"You know the truth already since you can see the future! Now I have other business to attend to.  Something may have happened to another destined."  She said, "I must go..." She was about to leave but Woohyun grabbed onto her shoulder.

"I am looking for them to.  Why don't we travel together?"

"Because you need to find each other on your own! I cannot help you find each other.  I am just here to help guild you."

"Just tell me your name?" Woohyun said in an annoyed voice.  He hated that this girl was so vague. She was a mystery and he wanted to know more about you.

"My name is..." She started, but soon disappeared.

"Aish that woman!" Woohyun said in an annoyed tone.  Why was the opposite always running away from him?  Woohyun cursed under his breath as he made his way back towards his motorcycle.  He put his helmet back on and started to ride off into the distance he was going towards.  Hoping that one of the six men he was told about was going to be there.

Woohyun knew it was his destiny to find them, but why did he need to find them on his own if that woman knew where they are. 

I'm sorry Woohyun...

---

"Are you leaving me again?" Hana asked.

Hoya looked at his little sister and did not know how to answer her.  He had to leave for a little bit, but he did not know how to tell her that.

"Lee Howon you know that you can tell me anything." His little sister smile at him. 

"I only need to leave for a little bit Hana.  I promise that I will be back by nightfall." Hoya hugged her once again and kissed her softly on the cheek.  "Do not let anyone in? They may claim to be good, but in reality they are just trying to takeover."

"Oppa is there something that you are not telling me?" Hana asked as she reached out for Hoya's wrist.  She knew he was keeping soemthing from her.

"I promise to tell you when I return." Hoya said. "Stay safe Hana and do not let anyone in, but me." He placed a hand on her wrist and gently pulled her off.  "I love you Hana."

"Nehh oppa." Hana said as she watched him walk towards the door.  "I love you too oppa." Hana said waving at him.

Hoya was so happy that he was able to find food that will last them for a month.  They would not have to leave their hiding place for a month.  Hoya did not want to go out of the warehouse unless he needed to.  Hoya was on his way back and got this strange feeling.  Something was wrong and he knew it.

Hoya started to walk faster back to the warehouse hopping that his feeling was incorrect.   When he arrived he noticed that the door was ajar.  He dropped the food he was carrying and hurried into their home. "HANA."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter