- Apocalypse 21 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 21 -

Sunggyu's back hit the wall. He fell to his knees and coughed up blood.  Sunggyu looked up and noticed that one of the hunters was making his way towards him with a bucket of ice water.  He knew if he got doused with water again, he was going to die.  Sunggyu tried to stand up, but he fell back down.  He watched as the man got ready to throw water on him.  Sunggyu close his eyes and waited for it to be all over, but the water never came. 

Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes and noticed that Dongwoo shielded him from the water.  "Dongwoo ah..."  Sunggyu could not believe the younger male would so something like this for him. 

"Are you alright?" Dongwoo.. asked as he smiled brightly at the older man. Once Sunggyu nodded her turned to look at the man who tried to kill his hyung.  "You are going to pay for trying hurting hyung."

"What can the big bad Dino do?" One of the hunters asked with an evil smirk on his lips.  He was ready to take out this kid.

"Much more than you think." Dongwoo smirked as he looked at the man. He held out his hand for Sunggyu and the older member took it.  Dongwoo pulled Sunggyu to his feet and remained in front of the older mail. He did not want Sunggyu to die. Dongwoo would not know what to do with his life without the man.

Dongwoo knew that he should not grow attached to Sunggyu.   He knows what happens if he gets to attached. The last time that Dongwoo got attached he ended up hurt.  Dongwoo knew Sunggyu would not hurt him or at least he hopped that he didn't

"Dongwoo ah!" Sunggyu called the younger's name. He was worried about the younger male. Sunggyu has never seen Dongwoo stare into space for a long period of time. Sunggyu could see the enemy out of the corner of his eye coming towards Dongwoo with a knife. He needed to protect the younger male. Be needed to protect all the destined as the eldest.

Sunggyu focuses all his heat and flames towards his hand. He was going to burn all the hunters to ash.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu and noticed the red tint in his eyes. He was hoping that the older man did not lose control. Last time his eyes were like that, Sunggyu burt him.

"When I tell you to duck, do it." Sunggyu order.

Dongwoo nodded and noticed the huge flame that was around Sunggyu's hand. He did not realize that the older man had that much power.

"Duck!"

---

Myungsoo pulled out his hand that was currently a sword out of the hunters stomach.  Blood dripped onto the floor and he glared that the other hunters that were approaching them, but they soon turned around when they saw Myungsoo.  They ran away knowing that they would have the same fate as the hunter that was just killed if they stuck around.

"Don't run away you bastard." Myungsoo yelled, but he never got the chance to chase after them. He was stopped by his best friend Sungyeol.  Myungsoo looked back at Sungyeol and started to calm himself down.  His hand returned to normal. "Yeollie..."

"Everything is alright now. The bad people are gone." Sungyeol said as the turned Myungsoo around and fixed his hair.

Sungyeol wished that they stayed behind. He knew that returning here would bring back horrible memories. Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter