- Apocalypse 19 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 19 -

"Yahhh!" Sungjong yelled as he pulled on the back of Woohyun's shirt.  If he continued to try and get up he was going to open up the wound that he was still trying to hell.  Sungjong had to heal is wound in intervals or he would pass out from exhaustion.   After he healed Woohyun some more.  Hoya always kept a close eye on him. Not as often as they were traveling together, but he still protected him.

Sungjong looked over at Hoya and sighed, "I do not think this Key person is going to hurt anyone.  I think he is on our side."

"The kid is right." Dongwoo said as he sat up slowly and looked at everyone, "I guess a lot has happen since I have been asleep."

"Did you have a nice nap Dongwoo ah?" Sunggyu asked before turning his attention back to Hoya and Key.  Sungjong was right, if he was really here to kill us he would not have made any noise.  This Key person would have also tried to fight back.  He did not fight back Myungsoo or Hoya.  "You must have came here for a reason..."

"I did..." Key looked at Hoya and then Sunggyu. "I had to fake my death for a reason. Well you see there is this girl I helped out, and..."

"Are you talking about Baby Soul?" Woohyun asked.

"Baby Soul is just a nickname I gave her so her father would not find her."  Key said as he took a deep breath. "I found her a few years ago and helped her out of some trouble. She is someone important to me.  I did not tell her that I was working undercover for the hunters.  I did not want it to get out who I really am."

"Who are you really then?" Woohyun asked. He could not believe his best friend had all these secrets.

"I am someone..." Key paused when his phone started to ring.  He sighed deeply. "I have to take this.  It will only be a moment." Key cleared his throat and answered the phone call. "What do you need sir?"

What took you so long to pick up?

"I think I am onto something.  I was about to check something out, but you called before I could." Key sighed.

I hope it is those seven destined you are talking about.

"Who else would it be, sir?" Key said in a voice that showed no emotion. He looked at the seven Infinite members a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter