- Apocalypse 15 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 15 -

"And why is that?" Sungjong asked.

"Because I do not want you to look at me like I am a monster." Myungsoo sighed as he looked at the five young men who were standing in front of him.  The only person who knows the truth about his ability and what he has been through is Sungyeol. Myungsoo was unsure if he wanted to keep it that way.

"You can trust us Myungsoo." Sunggyu said as he looked at the younger man. Sunggyu could yell by Myungsoo's eyes that he has been through something traumatic. "We will not judge you. We are the same."

"I have trust problems." Myungsoo said as he looked at everyone.  He hopped that they would understand why he was acting this way.

"You're not the only one." Hoya chimed in.  He did not trust anyone until he met Sungjong.  Hoya took a deep breath.

"Myunggie, just tell them." Sungyeol said.

"I can't..." Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol. "It brings back...It brings back horrible memories about being experimented on by them.  They wanted to figure out how to give my dangerous ability to their men."

"You were a pricier of the Hunters?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the younger man.  He already knew the kids ability.  He could see it with his eyes, but he can also see the emotional and pysical stress the kid went through.

"I was, for three years." Myungsoo said as he looked at everyone.  "Sungyeol and I were classmates and the day that the Apocalypse happened was the day I was kidnapped by them.  They told me Sungyeol was dead, but I found out recently that he was not."

"Can you tell us why they kidnapped you?" Sunggyu asked. He was going to try and figure out the truth from the reason why he was kidnapped.  He knew that he could get some answers if the kid explained a few things to him.

"Before I tell you, I want to know how it is possible for your temperature to be so high.  With a temperature that high you should be dead?" Myungsoo asked.

"I should be, but ever since the plane crash I was in I have been like this." Sunggyu said as he looked at the others.

"You survived a plane crash?" Sungjong asked. "How is that possible if someone was not there to revive you."

"Baby Soul told me that it was my destiny to survive." Sunggyu said with a gentle smile. "There is always a reason behind something."

"She told me that too." Sungyeol said as he looked at everyone.  "She also gave me a few clues on how to find Myunggie."

"She did? Why didn't you ever tell me that?" Myungsoo asked. He could not believe Sungyeol was keeping things from him.  They never kept secrets from each other.

"Because I did not find it relevant." Sungyeol crossed his arms.

"I find it relevant." Myungsoo yelled.

"I did not want to tell you because I knew how you were going to react." Sungyeol said as he glared at his best friend. 

"Will you two not fight?" Sunggyu said as he looked at the two.  "We need to figure out what are next steps are going to be, but to do that we need to wait until Woohyun is well.  For now we just have to..."

"Sit around and wait." Hoya crossed his arms. "How do you expect us to do that? This place is so..." Hoya looked around the room.  He felt so uncomfortable here.  Hoya was not a social person.  He rather be alone.

"Hyung, that is all we can do at the moment." Sungjong sighed.  "Be nice and try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter