- Apocalypse 6 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 6 -

Woohyun looked over at the girl and smiled weakly, "Noona you should not be awake. You need to rest." Woohyun started to walk over to her and took off his jacket, draping it over her shoulders.  He started to fix her hair.

"You need to stop worrying about me and do what you need to do Woohyun. I know that I am holding you back."  The girl said as she grabbed onto his wrist, removing his hand from her hair.  She hated how Woohyun acted lately.

"You are not holding me back noona." Woohyun said as he looked into her eyes.  Her eyes were telling him to leave, but his heart would not let him.  He could not leave her alone like this.  She was not well.

"I am Woohyun.  You do not need to protect me anymore.  I will be fine here.  You have a mission to do.  You have to follow your destiny."

"But..." Woohyun said and noticed that she started to walk away from him.  He hurried after her and gave her a back hug.  Woohyun rested his head on her shoulder. "Noona...please don't act this way. Please..."

"Woohyun ahh..." She placed a hand on his arm and let out a sigh.  Her heart was breaking every time he did this.  He needed to move on already.

"Noona please do not be like this to me." Woohyun buried his face into his shoulder.  "I cannot break my promise to him."

"Woohyun..." She looked at her brother's best friend and sighed.  It broke her heart that Woohyun could not live his life because of that silly promise.  Her brother died in Woohyun's arms, but her brother's death was her own fault not Woohyun's.

"Noona...please" Woohyun said and felt her pull his arm off of her.

"Woohyun ahhh. You need to live your life.  I feel like that you are trapped here.  I do not want that for you.  Woohyun, you have a gift, and you need to use that gift to help the other men who have the same destiny as you. Please just..."

Woohyun placed two hands on her cheeks and smiled at her,   "Noona, don't push me away."

"I am trying to..." She felt Woohyun's lips press against hers.  This was not right.  He could only stay here if she returned his feelings.  She pushed Woohyun away, "What are you doing? Who said you could kiss me?"

"Noona..." Woohyun said, "I..."

"I don't love you so just go!" She yelled at him. 

Tears started to make their appearance on Woohyun's lashes. "If that is what you wish noona. I will respect your wishes. I will leave soon." Woohyun walked back into the house.  He was heartbroken and needed to get away.  He was unsure if she planned this, but he did not want to stick around to find out.

---

Sungyeol looked into Myungsoo's chocolate brown eye that used to be warm, but now they seemed so dull.  Sungyeol sighed and looked at his best friend again.  He did not like the hollow shell that his best friend became.  He used to be the most cheerful person in the world. "How can I forget those words that you said to me three years ago?"

"Then what were those words that I said to you three years ago?" Myungsoo asked as his breathing got heavy again. "TELL ME THOSE WORDS." Myungsoo yelled.  "How long is it going to take you? If it takes you time to think then you are not who you say you are."  

"You are not giving me a chance to talk. Aish, since when are you such a hot tempered person." Sungyeol said "We made a promise with each other Myunggie." Sungyeol smiled, "It was when we were on a school trip, before the apocalypse happened.  We were on the trip when it happened."

"..." Myungsoo just started at Sungyeol.  He was right, but Myungsoo still was not convinced that this person was Sungyeol.  Those images of him falling to his death kept appearing in his mind.  He did not know what to believe anymore.

"Don't tell me you don't remember, Myunggie ahh." Sungyeol said cheerfully as he looked at his best friend.

"I remember, but if you want me to believe that you are Sungyeol then you need to tell me the story. Not ask me if I remember or not. I know what the truth is." Myungsoo said in a cold voice.  He crossed his arms and looked away from Sungyeol.  He was starting to plan his escape from this imposter.

---

"Gyu hyung." Dongwoo looked at the older man with a confused expression on his face.  Dongwoo never came across the Hunters.  He heard about them, but never faced one before.  He did not know what to expect, but since Sunggyu was here. He knew that he would be safe and would be able to fight these men if he needed to."

"Seems like we found two of the seven freaks we are searching for." The hunter smirked as he looked at Sunggyu and then Dongwoo.  "Sunggyu you are going to pay for killing one of my men, and we are going to kill you for being a freak as well, Dongwoo sii."

"It is not like I meant to kill him.  My flames have a mind of their own sometimes.  He cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter