-Epilogue-

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Epilogue-

Three Years Later...

He leaned against the wall think about the events that happened three years ago and that it has been six years since he found out his destiny.  He still could not believe how time flew by so fast and was wondering if it was because of Sungyeol's speed.  The 28 year old man sighed deeply, He knew Sungyeol's speed could manipulate time, but Sungyeol refused to try it because he did not want to mess with the past.  If you change the past it may mess up the future.

He looked out the window and watched how their world was being reconstructed.  He was happy that their world was returning to what it once was, but felt more stressed than ever.  He was going to be their leader.  He adjusted his black gloves that protect others from him and sighed deeply.

"Hyung...Sunggyu hyung."

Sunggyu looked over at the person that was looking at him with a worried expression on his face. Sunggyu smiled weakly, "Dongwoo ah..."

"You seem troubled. Penny for your thoughts hyung?" Dongwoo asked.

"Just thinking..." Sunggyu sighed.

"Thinking about what happened three years ago or taking the responsibility of the world on your shoulders?" Dongwoo added as he looked at Sunggyu.

"We could have stopped him from dying, but we were too late." Sunggyu sighed, "He did nothing, but help us get into the hunters hideout.  Woohyun must be feeling terrible."

"He is, but Baby Soul is helping him get through it."  Dongwoo smiled and placed a hand on the older man's should. "Let's go check on the process of rebuilding our world.  I am sure people want to mean their new leader."

"They don't want to see me.  They are afraid of me and my flames."  

"Nonsense hyung. They respect you." Dongwoo reached out and grabbed onto Sunggyu's arm. "Come on Gyuzizi. For me..." Dongwoo gave Sunggyu his best puppy dog face."

"Fine..." Sunggyu said as he let Dongwoo pull him along.  Sunggyu did not have many weaknesses, but Dongwoo was one of them.  He had a soft spot for the younger male.  Sometimes he was unsure if it was love or friendship.  Sunggyu was too scared to find out.

"Gyuzizi....look." Dongwoo said cheerfully.

Sunggyu looked out in the distance and smiled.  He was happy to see people smiling. People used to fake their smiles, but now they seemed genuine.

---

Myungsoo handed a flower to a little girl, and smiled brightly at her.  She suddenly gave Myungsoo a hug.  A blush appeared on his face.

"Oppa is so nice." The little girl smiled as she looked at Myungsoo. "If I was older I would marry you instantly. Will you wait for me oppa?"

Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled the little girls hair. "If you don't find anyone, I will always be here for you."

"I will not find anyone..." The little girl said.

"Don't say that.  You have a soulmate out there somewhere.  They are someone whose heartbeat beats as the same pace as you. Run off little one. Go and play with your friends.  They are waiting for you." Myungsoo smiled.

"Ok oppa, but will you come back?"

"Always." Myungsoo smiled.

"You should not give that little girl false hope." Sungyeol said as he looked at his best friend.  He sighed deeply and watched the little girl run off.

"What people need right now is hope." Myungsoo stood up and brushed off the dirt that was on his pants. "What do you need Sungyeol? Do you get joy out of following me everywhere?" Myungsoo asked with his arms crossed.

"Of course I get joy out of following you Myunggie.  You are a matter of my interest" Sungyeol smirked as he put an arm around Myungsoo's shoulder. "You look cute with little kids.  Reminds me of the past when you used to volunteer at an orphanage.

"Kids need someone to care fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter