-Apocalypse 10 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Apocalypse 10 -

Sunggyu studied the girl and knew that Baby Soul was their alias.  He was about to get out of bed, but Baby Soul pushed him back down on the bed.  Sunggyu did not like the look on her face.  It was like she was not telling him something.

"You need to rest more Sunggyu sii." Baby Soul looked at him and sighed, "I will get you something to eat and I will let Dongwoo sii know that you are awake.  He has been very worried about you." Baby Soul said before leaving Sunggyu alone.

Sunggyu ran his hand through his hair and sighed.  He knew that they needed to find the others, but they needed to be well rested first.  Sunggyu knew that he needed to be on his game.  He could not let the hunters pour water on him again.  He knew that if it happened again he would die this time.  As much Sunggyu hated living with this curse he would never die for no reason.

"Gyuzizi..."

Sunggyu smiled when he heard his voice.  Dongwoo's voice made him feel relaxed for some reason.  There was something about the younger man that made him feel at ease.  Sunggyu looked up and noticed that Dongwoo was keeping his distance from him.  This hurt Sunggyu. "Dongwoo!" Sunggyu's eyes smiled.

"Hi hyung." Dongwoo walked towards Sunggyu slowly.  He could tell that the older man was hurt by his actions unless his eyes were wrong.  Dongwoo's eyes were never wrong. "You're tempeture is almost back to normal."

"Normal for me." Sunggyu corrected.  Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo and he noticed that there was a bandage on his arm, "I'm sorry I hurt you Dongwoo. I did not mean to burn you. I was just..." Sunggyu looked down.

"Hyung I do not blame you for hurting me.  It was an accident.  You woke up shocked." Dongwoo took a few more steps closer.  

"You're being very hesitant with me." Sunggyu sighed.  "I don't blame you. I'm a monster." Sunggyu looked away from Dongwoo.

"Hyung you are not a monster" Dongwoo said as he hurried towards Sunggyu and hugged him, "Please don't say bad things about yourself. Gyuzizi...you are a good person, a really good person. I am so happy that I have met you."

"I am happy I met you to Dongwoo." Sunggyu patted the younger male on the back, "You got me out of being taken by the Hunters.  I am sorry that they are after you now."

"I had run into them before I met you Gyuzizi." Dongwoo pulled away from the older man. "They wanted me for my eyes.   I hate my gift most of the time, but if I did not have this gift you could have died."

"Sunggyu sii. Dongwoo sii. I am sorry to brother the two of you, but I brought you something to eat." Baby Soul said as she smiled at the two boys.  She did not want to interrupt them, but they needed to eat something.

"Thank you Soojung ahhh." Dongwoo said cheerfully.

"Yahhh!" Soojung looked at Dongwoo and crossed her arms, "It is Baby Soul. Please do not call me by my name.  I left that name behind years ago."

"It's a pretty name." Dongwoo said as he released Sunggyu from his hug and started to make his way over to the table.

Sunggyu sighed and looked at Dongwoo.  He knew the kid did not mean to say her real name, but it was nice to know.  Sunggyu got out of bed and stretched his arms above his head.  He followed Dongwoo to the table and sat down, "Why don't you join us, Baby Soul?"

"I have other things to do that the moment." She bowed. "Enjoy! I will return soon."

Sunggyu watched Soojung closely as she picked up her cloak and disappeared. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter