- Apocalypse 13 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 13 -

Sunggyu blinked a few times and looked at the sleeping man next to him.  He reached over and pushed Dongwoo's bangs out of his eyes.  Sunggyu did not want to wake the younger man up yet.  He wanted him to get a little more sleep.

Sunggyu sat up and stretched his arms above his head.  He looked around the room and jumped when he saw Hoya. "Who are you?"

"Lee Howon. but I rather be called Hoya. Who are you?"

"Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu rubbed his eyes. "Did Baby Soul bring you here?" Sunggyu asked.  He did not like the expression on the younger males face.  He looked like he hated the world. 

"She did, but I still don't trust her.  I only came alone because Sungjong wanted to go with her." Hoya said as his eyes went towards Dongwoo who snuggled closer to Sunggyu and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"This is Dongwoo. He helped me escape from the hunters." Sunggyu smiled.  "Where is the kid that was with you?"

"Baby Soul asked Sungjong for help because he can heal people.  A person named Woohyun was hurt and she needs Sungjong to heal him before it is to late.  This Woohyun person is supposed to be one of us. someone who is destined."  Hoya said as he looked at Sunggyu.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo spoke.

"Go back to sleep Dongwoo..." Sunggyu said as he looked down at Dongwoo.  He did not want to wake the younger man. He still felt bad that he had hurt the kid. 

Dongwoo looked up and noticed Hoya.  He sat up quickly and looked at Hoya, "Who are you?'

"This is Hoya. Baby Soul brought him here with another destined, but he left with her to help another destined." Sunggyu said as he pushed the cover's aside.  "We should explain a few things to you."

"I understand what is going on.  I do not need your explanation." Hoya said in a cold voice.  Part of him did not want to be here.  Hoya wanted to be alone again.  He was better off on his own.  Hoya did not want the responsibility of being one of the destined.

Hoya bit his lip. He was feeling uncomfortable, and did not want to answer anymore questions, "Those hunters are going to pay for what they have done. They have ruined the lives of many people."

"What have they done to you?" Dongwoo asked innocently.  He was curious about this Hoya person.  Dongwoo could tell that Hoya was putting up a wall.  He did not want to tell them much about the hardships he went through, and the people he lost. 

Hoya glared at Dongwoo, 'That is none of your damn business." Hoya walked over to the corner of the room and sat down on the floor.  He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.  He was hoping Sungjong would come back soon.  He felt more comfortable around Sungjong.  He believed that it would be easier to talk to those two if he was around.

---

Sungjong appeared in a cave with Baby Soul, "So where are we going?" Sungjong asked as she grabbed his wrist, pulling him along. 

The cave looked like no one has been here until recently.  He was hoping that the person they were here to save was still alive.

"We are going to the location where Woohyun is." Baby Soul as she hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter