- Apocalypse 3 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 3 -

Sungjong was struggling to get out of the chair he was tied to.  He was starting to wonder if he was betrayed.  Sungjong let out a sigh and looked at the man who was watching him, "What are you looking at?"

"You are not going to be able to get out of there Lee Sungjong the healer!" The man placed a hand on Sungjong's chin, forcing him to look at him. Sungjong spat in the man's face and the man hit him across the face. "There is more to you than meets the eye. I know it." 

"You do not know anything about me and it is not like I am going to help someone who is just going to die in the end." Sungjong said in a sassy tone.  He was hoping that he could come soon.  Sungjong knew this man could do terrible things to him.  He had heard stories.  This man was a hunter for those who have special gifts.

"Bring him in." The man said as they brought the person Sungjong was traveling with into the room. His name was Lee Byunghun, but everyone called him L.Joe. Sungjong had been friends with L.Joe before the apocalypse. Even though Sungjong was older then L.Joe by about two months he called him hyung.

 They pushed L.Joe down on the floor. "I want to test you Lee Sungjong.  What will you chose?" The man said as he walked over to L.Joe and grabbed onto hi s hair and pulled his head back, placing a knife on his neck.

"Stop don't hurt him." Sungjong cried out and tried to break free for his chair.  He could feel hot tears falling down his face.  He did not want L.Joe to get hurt because of him. He already lost L.Joe once and he did not want to repeat that day. "I will..."

"Sungjong stop!" L.Joe yelled. "Do not worry about me.  He can do what he wants to me.  You're safety is important.  You need find your destiny.  There are six other men who share the same fate as you. "

"But..." Sungjong said as he watched the man cut L.Joe's face.  Sungjong needed to do something.  He needed to destroy this man for trying to make his life worse then it already is.  "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

---

Sungjong was sitting on the roof of the school with his best friend Lee Byunghun, but he went by L.Joe.  They have been best friends since they met in first grade. 

Sungjong laid back and looked at the sky it seemed strange to him, it looked ominous.  Sungjong felt the wind against his skin.  It seemed to be picking up.  He slowly sat up and stretched his arms above his head.

"Sungjong..." L.Joe said with a gentle smile.

"What is it hyung..." Sungjong asked.

"I told you not to call me hyung Sungjong. You are two months older than me. I should be the one calling you hyung." L.Joe chuckled.

"You have seemed bothered lately? Is everything alright at home?" L.Joe asked.

"Everything is fine L.Joe there is nothing you need to worry about." Sungjong's eyes went towards the sky and he noticed something strange, it looked like a meteor shower. "Did you see that?"

"See what Sungjong?' L.Joe asked.  "I think you should see the nurse." L.Joe stood up and bushed off his school uniform.  "I will walk you there."

"I'm fine." Sungjong stood up and sighed.  He watched as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter