- Apocalypse 4 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 4 -

Myungsoo heard something again and turned around quickly.  He could feel the cuved spike coming out of his hand.  It hurt him so much.  He was a monster.  Myungsoo had his spike against the man's neck who appeared behind him.  He wanted to see the man's face before he killed him, but paused when he saw who it was.

Is he really alive?

Myungsoo's eyes went wide and wondered if he was seeing a ghost or not.  He saw him die.  Myungsoo took a step back.  He saw him fall to his death.  They were just going to have a fun trip that turned into a nightmare that Myungsoo wanted to forget, but he could not. 

What happened that day were reoccurring dreams that Myungsoo had.  He tried to stop them. They did stop for awhile, but they returned. They always returned. 

This cannot be true.

Myungsoo kept trying to tell himself that, but how could his eyes play tricks on him like this.  Was it his insomnia? Was it his hunger? Myungsoo gave up on the unexplained.  Everything was reality.  There was no difference between reality and imagination after the apocalypse.

"How...how...how are you alive?  You...you died that day." Myungsoo stuttered. He had to be dreaming this had to be a figment of his imagination.  He watched him die. He remembered trying to save him, but ended up being too weak to save his best friend. All Myungsoo remembered waking up in a strange place.  There was this person who told him something... 

A new path of your life starts today Myungsoo...

Today is the day you start searching for your destiny.

"WHO ARE YOU? THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BE HIM!" Myungsoo yelled.  "YOU CAN'T! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THOSE HUNTERS. THEY WANT TO USE ME FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH NEEDS. I AM NO ONES SLAVE."

"Myunggie you do not remember me?"  The man said as he looked into Myungsoo's eyes.  He could tell Myungsoo's eyes were not the same.  He could tell that Myungsoo did not act the same.  Myungsoo was a huge derp, but he never acted out like this. 

Myungsoo never acted like there was someone out to get him even though in when they were in school together. Everyone wanted to destroy Myungsoo's pretty face. He could tell that his body was not the same.  His body was not the same either.

"You're not real." Myungsoo closed his eyes and shook his head.  "I am just dreaming.  You're dead. I saw you die, Sungyeol."

"Kim Myungsoo I am not dead." Sungyeol said as he reached out for Myungsoo's hand that did not have the weapon coming out of it. "Myungsoo..."

Myungsoo's eyes rolled back and he out, falling to the ground.  "Myunggie.  Myunggie are you alright?"

---

Sungjong elbowed the man in the stomach and felt the man's grip loosen.  Sungjong was going to take this as his chance to escape, but when he turned to look at the man he had a feeling that he was not a bad person. He may look scary on the outside, but he could tell on the inside he was a sweet person "Who are you?"

"..." He did not answer Sungjong.  He was unsure if he worked for them.  He did not want to get tricked again like he was before. He was young then and did not understand what was happening to him.  He did not know his own strength, and ended up hurting someone he loved.

"Do you want to get hit again?" Sungjong flipped his hair out of his eyes and placed his hands on his hip. "Just tell me your name. I do not bite." Sungjong smirked.  

Does this kid have no fear?

"Are you going to say something or not?" Sungjong asked again when the man in front of him did not answer him.  It was starting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter