- Apocalypse 5 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 5 -

Myungsoo's eyes started to open slowly and he wondered where he was. The last thing he remembered was being in an ally with someone who looked like his best friend Sungyeol. He remembered seeing him, but was not sure if he believed in what he saw.  He was still unsure if it was reality or is active imagination.

"You're Awake Myunggie!" Sungyeol smiled.  

Myungsoo jumped when he saw Sungyeol staring at him with those eyes of his. Those familiar, warm eyes brought Myungsoo back to a time when times were simpler. He looked at the older man and moved away slightly. He was frightened that he was seeing a ghost from his past.  "I must be dreaming..."

"You are not dreaming Myunggie.  What is wrong with you? Why did you think I was dead?" Sungyeol asked as he looked at the younger man. He was worried about Myungsoo.  What happened that day after they were separated?  Sungyeol knew if he got any closer to Myungsoo that something bad may happen.  He knew that he needed to keep his distance.

"How are you alive? I saw you fall..." Myungsoo's voice cracked.  He looked around and noticed that they were no longer in the ally, but they were somewhere else.  It looked like they were under a bridge.  Myungsoo looked around and noticed that Sungyeol must have set up camp here, but why under a bridge.

Images of Sungyeol falling off of the bridge appear in his mind. Myungsoo tried to shake off those horrible thoughts.  Did this imposter choose a bridge to mess with him? Was this person trying to make him go mad?

"Myungsoo, I never fell." Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.  He was curious what was going through his best friends mind.  Did someone alter what really happened between them that day?  "Myunggie! Yahhh Kim Myungsoo look at me when I am talking to you."

"You are an imposter." Myungsoo said in a cold voice. "And I no longer go by that name.  My name is L."

"I am no imposter Myungsoo ah." Sungyeol said in a hurt voice.  "Myungsoo just look at me and you will see."

"..." Myungsoo looked down at the ground.  He did not want to look at this imposter.  He knew Sungyeol was dead. He saw him die. He held him in his arms and cried over his limb, bloody body.  They told him that he needed to let go of his friend. They told him that he needed to move on with his life.  "Those men told me that..."

"Myunggie..." Sungyeol said as he took Myungsoo's face in his hands, making the younger look at him, "It's me Myungsoo. What do I have to do to make you believe me?" Sungyeol knew that deep down Myungsoo knew that he was alive.  When Sungyeol got his hands on the person who manipulated his best friend he was going to destroy them.

"What was the last thing that you said to me before..." Myungsoo could not get the words out, "Before...before we were separated."

---

"Who's Hana?" Sungjong asked as he looked at Hoya.   He could tell by the expression on Hoya's face that he was someone special to him.  Sungjong sighed and looked at the older man.  "You do not need to tell me if you do not want to. Thank you for helping me get away from the Hunters. I should find my friend and get moving again."

Sungjong stood up, but felt Hoya grab onto his wrist. "You are not going to be able to find him Sungjong."

"Why the hell not?" Sungjong asked with some anger in his voice.  He knew that he should not yell at Hoya, but he was wondering why he was holding him back.  Was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter