- Apocalypse 22 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 22 -

"My healing ability also has a counter affect. I can stop peoples organs from working." Sungjong said as he looked at Hoya.

"Your one scary kid." Hoya ran a hand through his hair.  He did not want to get on Sungjong's bad side. The kid may kill him.  "Remind me not to get you angry.  You just might kill me if I do something that you do not agree with."

"Don't worry Hoya hyung. I will not hurt you. I only hurt people who threaten me or people I don't like." Sungjong said with a cute smile that Hoya found disturbing.

"Should I be worried about Woohyun?" Hoya asked.

"If he was not a destined he would have already been dead, but since he is one of the seven destined I will not hurt him, even though I want to destroy him."

Hoya sighed, " We need to keep moving." Hoya did not even know what to say to Sungjong anymore. He did not want to say anything that offended the kid.

"Your right. We must find noona before it is too late." Sungjong said.  "If anything happens to noona, I will not be able to forgive myself."

"I would not either.  She has done so much to help us find each other." Hoya sighed. "Let's go before more of those hunters show up."

"Nehhh"

---

"Gyuzizi Gyuzizi..." Dongwoo continues to shake Sunggyu. The older male fainted after burning the hunters who attacked them to ashes.

Dongwoo looks around and wanted to get out of here. He felt uncomfortable being around the dead.  Dongwoo knew it could not be helped. He reached into Sunggyu's pocket and pulled out his gloves.  Dongwoo placed them on Sunggyu's hand before piggybacking  him.  He hurried down the hallway, hoping that they would not encounter anymore hunters..

"Sungyeol...Myungsoo" Dongwoo called when he saw the two young men heading in their direction. He was so happy to see a familiar face.

"Dongwoo hyung!" Sungyeol said as he came to a sudden stop. He released Myungsoo hand. He was only holding on to it because Sungyeol was using his speed ability.

Myungsoo looked at Dongwoo and noticed that Sunggyu was unconscious on Dongwoo's back. His hands started to shake. He was hurt and Myungsoo could not do anything. People who got close to him always got hurt. "What what happened?" Myungsoo voice sounded shaky.

"Myung ah are you alright" Sungyeol asked in a worried voice. He knew it was never a good thing if Myungsoo was like this. "Myunggie!"

"Gyu hyung. He he he is hurt!" Myungsoo said. His hands started to shake. Myungsoo's nerves were starting to get to him.  He does not know how much more he can handle.

"He just fainted. Hyungnim is alright. He is just exhausted. Everyone of his vitals

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter