- Apocalypse 16 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 16 -

"Why are you following me?" Key asked the hunter who was hiding behind a tree.  He knew that this man was following him because the head did not trust him.  "Do I have to ask you again? Why are you following me?"

"I was told to come asset you Key hyung." The young man said as he followed the boy with bleach blonde hair.

"Why do I think that is a complete lie?" Key rolled his eyes and continued to walk ahead.  He needed to try and get rid of this guy because his plan to help Woohyun was never going to work out.  Key was feeling guilty for stabbing his best friend, but it needed to be done to gain the head hunters trust. "You do not think I know that he does not trust me?"

"Why do you care if he does not trust you or not?" The young man asked.

"Because it makes me feel uncomfortable, and makes my job harder than it has to be." Key said with his arms crossed.  "Trust is important in this type of job."

"It is important, but since you were once friends with one of the destined, he needs to keep a closer eye on you because his biggest fear is being betrayed by one of his men." The man said as he tried to catch up to Key.

"That is a stupid reason..." Key sighed.

"I think it is a valid reason.  I am sure deep down, you still have some loyalty to this Woohyun person. He was your best friend wasn't he?"

"He was, but things changed." Key said as he looked at the man.  He wish he would stop bothering him.  Key did not want to discuss this especially with one of the Head Hunter's men.  He felt horrible for stabbing Woohyun, " Why would I stab him if I was not loyal to the Head?"

"You could be playing mind games." The man asked.

"You are the only person who thinks I am playing mind games, but I am not." Key sighed out of frustration.   "Let me do my job."

---

Sungjong frozen when he saw Baby Soul asleep on Woohyun who was awake.  Sungjong cleared his throat. "So you are awake." He said as he walked closer to the bed that Woohyun and Baby Soul were resting on.

"I am..." Woohyun raised an eyebrow, "Who are you?" He asked as he tightened his grip around Baby Soul.  He was going to protect her no matter what.  Woohyun did not care that he was in no shape.

"I am Lee Sungjong. I am the one who helped heal you." Sungjong smiled weakly.  "Noona, asked for my help." Sungjong bit his lip and slowly made his way over to Woohyun, "I just want to make sure you are healing up correctly."

"I'm healing fine..." Woohyun glared at the kid.  He did not fully trust him, "Where are the two people who found me?"

"They are with Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, and Hoya hyung. All the destined are here. Do I really need to spell it out for you?" Sungjong said in a sassy tone.  He could not stand this person already.  Sungjong saved his life and he was acting like he did nothing.   "If you do not believe me wake noona up."

"She needs rest! Why the hell would I wake her up?" Woohyun asked in a cold voice. He could not believe this kid would come in here like this.  This was something that Woohyun did not see coming.  The future was no longer clear and he did not know why.

"Because some arrogate bastard does not believe me.  I can tell when someone does not trust me.  I know that we all have trust issues, but we need to work together as a team in order to find our destiny."

"What destiny? We do not have one!" Woohyun said coldly.  "I stopped believing in destiny ever since I became able to see the future."

"And what does the future tell you abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter