- Apocalypse 12 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 12 -

Hoya could not believe that he agreed to go with this woman, but it was hard to say no to Sungjong when he looked at him like that.  He was hard to say no to in general.  Sungjong reminded Hoya of his sister Hana. Hoya could never say no to Hana. 

Hoya took Baby Soul's hand when she offered it to him.  "We will be at my place in a moment. It is safe there and we can decide how we are going to stop the Hunters."

Hoya just rolled his eyes and noticed that Sungjong glared at him. He sighed and looked away from younger man. 

Hoya looked around at the place where this Baby Soul person took them.  This girl had a nice place for a weirdo.

"I wonder where Sunggyu sii and Dongwoo sii are." Baby Soul said as she started to hea dto the bed room where she left Dongwoo and Sunggyu earlier.

"Sunggyu and Dongwoo?" Hoya asked.

"They are Destined like you two. I was not supposed to intervene, but I could not let Sunggyu oppa die."

"What do you mean that you were not supposed to intervene?" Hoya asked harshly.

"Hyung!" Sungjong said sternly. He could not believe his hyung was freaking out on the poor girl. Sungjong did not like that. He did not like that at all. It was not Baby Soul's fault that they were like this.  They were chosen to be Destined.

"Jonggie..."

"Don't Jonggie me!" Sungjong said in a sassy tone. "Noona, can you take me to see um...I am guessing that they are our hyungs?"

"They are." Baby Soul smiled weakly. "Follow me, they must be sleeping."

---

Woohyun held onto his stomach as he leaned against the wall off the cave.  It hurt so much.  Woohyun did not see this coming.

Tears started to form in his eyes and he finally realized that Key was gone. His best friend has become a monster.  Woohyun did not know who Key was anymore.  He became something that her feared the most.

"Is there anyone here?" Someone called out.

Woohyun did not know if he should answer the voice or not. It could be another trap.  He did not want to die, but he could not see his future clearly anymore.  Woohyun's vision started to blur when he heard the voices again.

"Myungsoo...someone's hurt." Sungyeol said as he hurried over to the man that just collapsed.

"How do you know that he is not one of them." Myungsoo asked with his arms crossed. Myungsoo had trust issues lately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter