- Apocalypse 17 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 17 -

"Just sleep Jonggie..." Hoya said as he placed the younger males head on his shoulder.  He knew Sungjong saw Still upset about Woohyun's words. 

Sungjong looked at Hoya and pouted, "How can I sleep after being called treated the way I was by that bastard." Sungjong glared at Woohyun who has been asleep for the past few hours.   "I am not a bad guy."

"I know you aren't....just get some sleep Jonggie. We are going to need our energy if we are going to start training as a team." Hoya said as he ruffled Sungjong's hair.  He wondered where Sunggyu disappeared to. 

"Fine I will go to sleep." Sungjong said in a sassy tone, "but I do not want to work together with that bastard."

"You know that you are not going to have a choice Jonggie." Hoya said as he looked at Sungjong who eyes were closed.  Hoya knew the kid could still hear him. 

"I know that, but let me pertend that we are not going to work together so I can sleep." Sungjong said as he snuggled closer to Hoya, "Sweet Dreams hyung."

"Sweet Dreams Jonggie." Hoya smiled and pulled the blanket up, so Sungjong did not get cold during the night.  Hoya knew that he had to get some sleep, but was unsure if he should stay up for Sunggyu.  He looked over at Dongwoo and noticed that the older man was still awake unlike Woohyun, Sungyeol. and Myungsoo.

"Go to sleep Hoya." Dongwoo said with a gentle smile appearing on his lips. Hoya just nodded and put his arm around Sungjong.  He closed his eyes and fell asleep instantly.

---

Sunggyu sat at the kitchen table and was lost in his thoughts. The others fell asleep easily, but Sunggyu could not fall asleep for some reason.  He knew that he needed to rest, but something was eating him up inside.  "You see troubled Sunggyu oppa." Baby Soul said as she placed a cup of tea in front of Sunggyu.  She sat down across from the older man and looked into his eyes.

"I'm fine. It seems like Woohyun ah has taken a liking to you, but it seems like he also pissed off Sungjong.  Do you know what happened between those two.  It seems like they hate each other." Sunggyu bit his lip.

"They just had a misunderstanding. Woohyun oppa thought Sungjong was there to hurt me, but he was there to check on his health." Baby Soul said as she smiled weakly at Sunggyu.  She needed to check into something and did not want to tell the Infinite boys.  "You're team work will get better over time."

"That is not what I am worried about..." Sunggyu looked at Baby Soul.  "I am worried about everyone's mental state.  We have all been through something tragic and there are things that remind us of those memories."

"I am sorry I put you through something horrible." Baby Sould bowed her head.

"You did nothing, but save me from death, there isn't anything you need to sorry about Baby Soul." Sunggyu finished his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter