- Apocalypse 20 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 20 -

"Are you sure we are in the right place?" Woohyun asked Key as they started to walk up stairs to get to their location.

"I am sure. We will take our separate ways once we get to the top." Key explained.  "There are multiple hallways.  L should know his way around here."

Woohyun's eyes darted towards Myungsoo. "Were you one of them?" He asked coldly.

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun with his emotionless eyes.  He hated how he was being accused by this bastard for being a hunter.  He was never a hunter and never will be in a million years.  "I was a prisoner here. I was..."

"Myunggie, you do not need to talk about it." Sungyeol said as he stepped in front of his best friend.  He could not believe this Woohyun person was being like this.  He should not treat Myungsoo like he is the enemy.

"No fighting!" Sunggyu ordered. He could not believe these kids were going to fight over something like this.  Sunggyu knew Myungsoo's story and his heart ahked that he was getting all this crap from everyone.

"You should not judge the kid Woohyun ah." Dongwoo said as he looked at Sunggyu with a weak smiled.  He knew what the older man was thinking because he was feeling the same way.

"Why are you making me out to be the bad guy." Woohyun asked.

"Because you are." Sungjong smirked.  

"Don't start something with him Jonggie.  He is not worth your time or energy." Hoya said as he glared at Woohyun. Hoya reached out and grabbed onto Sungjong's wrist and pulled him along.  He wanted to get him as far away from Woohyun as possible.

"What was that?" Woohyun asked.

"Stop it!" Sunggyu raised his voice only enough to stop everyone from fighting.  He was sick of their childishness.

"We are here." Key said, "It is time to split up." 

"We will go this way." Sunggyu said as he looked at Dongwoo and the younger man quickly followed behind Sunggyu.

"Myunggie wish way are we going to go?" Sungyeol asked and felt Myungsoo grab his hand and pulled him in the opposite direction of Sunggyu and Dongwoo. 

"I guess we will go east." Hoya said as he looked at Sungjong.

"Ok Hyung." Sungjong smiled brightly.

"That leaves west for us Woohyun ah." Key said as he started to head in that direction.

Woohyun sighed deeply as he followed after Kibum.  He could not believe after all these years they would meet again. "How could you do that you your sister?"

"It was the only way to protect her.  I am sure you kept her safe." Key said as they continued to walk together.

"I kept her safe until she kicked me out.  I should have never confessed my feelings to her.  She told me that protecting her was just holding me back."  Woohyun said.  He was not going to tell Key that he kissed his sister.

"Noona always knows b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter