- Apocalypse 18 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 18 -

Soojung's eyes widened when she saw her father and a group of hunters, surround her.   She could not believe her eyes.  Soojung ran away two years before the apocalypse happened.  She ran away because she did not believe in her father's beliefs.   Soojugn was the odd one in her family and they constantly told her she was different.  She was unhappy and decided to search for her happiness.  When she met him everything again.

Soojung was so happy that he took her in and taught her about what made her so special.  He trained her and gave her a special mission to do.  Soojung knew that that apocalypse was going to happen before anyone else.  She knew because she needed to save the destined.   Soojung tried to disappear, but one of the hunters grabbed her before she could escape.

"Let go of me!" Soojung said as she was pulled roughly by one of the hunters.  She needed to get away.  She need to go to the man that she loves.  Soojung needed to let them know that all of the seven destined were together, that they were ready to fulfill their destiny.  A destiny that she knows nothing about.  Soojung knew that was never going to get that chance to tell him.

"If she is not coming willingly, you need to knock her out. She is making too much noise and I do not need unwanted attention." Soojung's father said as he looked at the hunter that had a tight hold on his daughter. 

"But she is your daughter?" The young hunter said.  He did not want to hurt the girl and get the crap beaten out of him later for touching the head's daughter.    

"I said just do it!"

"Yes, sir." The man said as he hit the back of Soojung's neck, knocking the young woman out.  The girl fell forward, and the man grabbed her around her wrist.  Her hair covered her face. "Now what?"

"She is going to be used as bait to luring those seven destined here." Soojung's father spoke as he walked over to the man that was holding his unconscious daughter.  He placed a hand on her chin and looked at his daughters face.  "She is such a disgrace to her family. Take her to our headquarters. I need to get a message to Key."

"Yes, sir." The hunter carried Soojung over to their jeep and put her into the passenger seat.  He watched the girls chest rise and fall and wondered why she would run away from her father.  The man stepped into the jeep and drove off.

---

Sunggyu heard a crashed and woke instantly.  He looked down at Dongwoo and noticed that the younger male was still asleep.  Sunggyu sighed deeply and noticed that Dongwoo's arms were tightly laced around his waist.  He was scared to move because he did not want to wake the younger male.  They all needed rest. 

"What the hell was that?" Sungyeol shouted as he woke up.  He looked over at Myungsoo and noticed that kid was still asleep.  The younger males hair looked like a bird nest..  Same old Myungsoo. You can sleep through anything can't you. "Hyung what is going on?"

"I don't know..." Sunggyu lifted Dongwoo's hand up and wiggled out of the younger males grip.  He stood up and pulled off one of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter