- Apocalypse 11 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 11 -

Hoya crossed his arms as he looked at Sungjong talking to Baby Soul.  He did not fully trust the girl for some reason.  There was something very strange about her.   He did not understand how Sungjong could be so calm.

"Why are you here?" Sungjong asked.

"I came to inform you about something." Baby Soul said as she looked Sungjong and Hoya, "But it seems like someone doesn't want me to be here so I think I should take my leave." Baby Soul looked at Hoya, "You do not trust me do you?"

"No." Hoya said as he glared at the girl. "Don't you dare promise things to Sungjong that you cannot keep?" Hoya's blood was starting to boil.  This girl was getting on his nerves.

"I do not break my promises." Baby Soul said.  She looked at Hoya, "You don't have to trust me if you don't want to. I understand because of what happened to your sister."

Hoya started to walk towards Baby Soul.  He was so angry.  Hoya finally snapped when she brought up his sister. How dare she bring up his sister?

"Hyung stop." Sungjong said.

Hoya paused and looked at Sungjong.  He took a deep breath and sighed.  He sat down on the ground and crossed his arms.  "Tell us why you are here."

"I am here to deliver a message and to take you to the other two destine.  I had to bring them to my place because he got severely injured.  I know that I am supposed to let you meet each other on your own, but I cannot do that anymore. Time is running out."

"What are you talking about?" Hoya asked.

"There are seven destined." Baby Soul started "And all seven you have a special ability. I had to step in because one of the destined got hurt.  He reacted to ice water poorly."

"How can someone react to ice water poorly?" Sungjong asked.

"Because when the apocalypse happened he was in an airplane the crashed.  His temperature is almost as hot as the sun.  He can kill people if he doesn't wear these special gloves.  He was traveling with another."

"Is he alright now?" Sungjong asked.

"He is better, but he still needs some rest. I need both of you to come with me.  It is important for the seven of you to find each other." Baby Soul stood up.

"We are not coming with you." Hoya said as he looked at Baby Soul. "How do I know that you are being truthful with us?"

"It is your choice not to believe me, but Sunggyu oppa and Dongwoo oppa are going to need your help." Baby Soul said.

"Hyung...." Sungjong looked at Hoya. "I know you have a hard time trusting people, but I think it is our destiny to go with Baby Soul.  I know that she is being truthful with us.  Hyung if I am wrong you can scold me all you want."

Hoya sighed.  He was not going to let Sungjong go anywhere on his own.  Sungjong reminded Hoya of his sister Hana.  He was not able to protect her, but he was going to do everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter