-Apocalypse 9 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 -Apocalypse 9 -

"I wish I got here sooner..."

Dongwoo looked at the hooded figure and was about to pull out one of his swords when Sunggyu grabbed his wrist. Dongwoo did not feel a burning sensation because he realized that Sunggyu had put his gloves back on his hands.  "Gyuzizi..."

"This person is not an enemy of ours.  We have met before haven't we...?" Sunggyu said in a tired voice.  He was trying to hold back his pain.  He felt so cold, but could not understand how he could still burn Dongwoo. If his temperature is not as high he should not be able to burn someone.  Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo and then the cloak figure.

"We have Sunggyu sii...We met about three years ago, when the apocalypse happened." The cloaked figure said as she looked at the two.  She was worried because they looked exhausted.  "We need to discuss things somewhere private."

"Show us who we are and we might talk to you." Dongwoo said in a cold voice.  He knew he met this person before in a dream.  Dongwoo was unsure about everything now.  He blinked a few times and looked at the cloak figure.  He can see right tough her. She was 22, 158 centimeters, and he was having difficulty reading her ability.

"This person has been guiding us. I was able to survive a plane crash because of this person." Sunggyu said in a weak voice. His vision started to blur again.  "I trust..." Sunggyu placed a hand on his head before his eyes closed.

"Gyuzizi." Dongwoo said as the older man fainted again. "Hyung..."

"We need to get him to a safe place so he can heal properly. I wish I got here soon or he would not have been exposed to water." She looked at Dongwoo. 

"Get in and you can tell me where to go." Dongwoo said.

"I can just transport you." She said with a smile.

Dongwoo took a deep breath. "If Gyuzizi trust you then I have to trust you.  His health is very important to me right now. I know that you are on our side, My eyes told me." Dongwoo winked at the girl, "I even know your name."

 "I knew I could get nothing by those eyes of yours."  She smiled weakly.  "Don't say my name or I will..."

"You will what? I know that you do not have the heart to hurt us, but you are trying to bring us together." Dongwoo smiled.  "But to bring us together, you want us to find each other on our one. Like how Gyu hyung found me." Dongwoo smirked. "I'm right aren't I?"

"You're right, but there is more to this than you think, Dongwoo." She smiled weakly. "Hold onto me I will transport us to a safe place."

Dongwoo grabbed onto her wrist and his eyes went wide when his surroundings changed.  "Wow...this place is so cool."

---

"What about my friend?" Sungjong looked at Hoya. He was starting to get frustrated with the older man.  He wanted answers and he wanted them now.  "HYUNG! TELL MY THE TRUTH! WHERE IS MY FRIEND?"

"They killed him." Hoya said as he looked at the younger man.

Sungjong suddenly felt weak in the knee's and fell to the floor. His eyes went wide.  "It can't be true."

"It is I saw them kill him." Hoya said.

"BASTARD!" Sungjong cried out as he started to punch Hoya.  He felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest.  His best friend was dead because of him.  He would never see his smiling face again. He would never be able to call him hyung. "I HATE YOU." Sungjong cried.

Hoya stopped Sungjong from punching him and pulled the younger man into a hug.  "I tried to stop it, but I was too late."

"Liar" Sungjong cried.

"You can hate me all you want, but they are after us. The Hunter's want us and they will do anything to get us.  They are not good people." Hoya said as he placed to hands on Sungjong's cheeks, "Trust me they will do anything to get us."

"Then I should just give myself to them. I..." Sungjong's voice cracked.

"I am not letting them get you Sungjong ah. I will protect you, but first we need to get out of here and find the others." Hoya said as he started to clean up his things.

"Others? There are more people like us?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter