- Apocalypse 14 -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Apocalypse 14 -

"I'm Sungjong and I am here to help with noona." Sungjong kneeled down and looked at the person who was laying in Sungyeol's lap.

"How could you help?" Sungyeol asked. "You don't work for them do you?"

"Why would I work for someone who is trying to kill me? Where is the logic in that?" Sungjong flipped his hair out of his eyes. "Do you want me to help him or not? I do not want to sit around and allow another destined to die."

"You're a destined?" Sungyeol asked.

"Would I lie about something like that?" Sungjong said as his fist clenched. He could not believe this person. He was difficult and annoying.

"Sungyeol, shut up and let him help this person." Myungsoo said with his arms crossed. He looked towards the girl who was hiding her face under the cloak. "This girl is going to get us to safety anyway.  She has guided us once in the past."

"So you remember me?" Baby Soul asked.

"I remember your voice. That is all that I remember.  It helped me not give up hope when I was a prisoner of the Hunters."  Myungsoo said.

"I'm sorry I was not able to help you further. I was told not to get involved."  Baby Soul said as she looked at Myungsoo. She turned her attention back to Sungjong.  She wondered if he was going to be able to help Woohyun. "Are you able to save him Sungjong ah?"

"I am." Sungjong said, "But noona. I do not think he will be able to wake up right away. He is mentally drained. I can heal him physically, but not mentally. He has to heal himself mentally." Sungjong placed a hand over Woohyun's injury and it healed immediately.  "Noona, we need to get out of here.  I have a feeling that the Hunters are still lingering around."

Sungjong stood up and brushed the dirt off of his paths and looked at Sungyeol, "You two are going to need to hold onto Noona."

Sungyeol sighed and lifted Woohyun onto his back.  He looked towards Myungsoo and then this girl. "Can you at least tell us your name?"

"It is Baby Soul." She said with a smiled.

"How is Baby Soul a name?" Sungyeol asked.

"It is a nickname you idiot." Myungsoo said as he pushed himself off of the wall. "I use L as a nickname. If she does not want to tell us her real name it is her choice.  You cannot force it out of her."

"I was not going to force it out of her." Sungyeol pouted.

"Yes, you were." Myungsoo said as he walked over to Baby Soul and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Tell us when you are going to teleport us."

"Once Sungyeol sii and Sungjong grab onto me. I can take you to the others." Baby Soul said with a gentle smile.

"There are others like us?" Sungyeol asked.

"Three more." Sungjong said cheerfully. "Noona said she will explain everything to us once we are all together."  Sungjong took Baby Soul's hand in his and intertwined their fingers together. 

"Sungyeol..." Baby Soul said.

"Oh right." Sungyeol grabbed onto Baby Soul's arm and she disappeared from the cave.

---

"You fail!" The head Hunter said with anger in his voice.  He could not believe that the seven destined were finally together.  What he wanted to accomplish was not going to happen now.  He ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter