- Prologue -

Apocalyptic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Prologue -

He knew that this was the end when the plane started to make its way towards the ground.  The air started to get thin, making it difficult for him to breath.  He wondered when the impact was going to happen.  Was this really his destiny?  Was it really time for him to die?

He could feel the tears forming in his eyes.  He was never going to say goodbye to his love ones.  He was not going to see their smiling faces again.

Five...Four...Three...Two...One!

He closed his eyes and hope that the impact would be a quick and painless death. The plane crashed into the ground and his death should have happened instantly, but he was still alive.  He did not know how it could be possible.

He opened his eyes slowly and felt the flames around him, but he they did not seemed to hurt him.  He could not feel the burn even though he was engulfed by flames.  He looked around and the poor souls around him what were being swallowed up by the flames.  He could hear their cries fill the air.  

This hurt his heart as he coughed.  He could feel his vision starting to blur.  He managed to get his seatbelt off.  He was going to use the rest of his strength to get out of his plane.  He crawled over luggage that fell out of the overhead compartment.  

He fell to his knees and thought he should give up now.  He knew that he was going to die here.  He felt like it was the end.

Keep going! It was your destiny to survive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter