Waking Up The Oppas

Stranded ♥

 

*whispers* "Comments? O:"
 
 
 
Finally, I take my shower. I put on a v-neck white shirt and gray skirt with black tights and my high heels. I spread some pink eye shadow over my lids, drew eyeliner to make a cat’s eye and lip gloss. I put my hair into a high bun to let it dry on its own. I opened the bathroom door and peered out into the hall. No one was around. I made my way to the kitchen, and found Gikwang there. He was rifling through the cupboard when he heard me come in, my heels clacking obnoxiously against the wood floor.
 
“Oh, Leah. Good morning.” He said.
 
“Morning Gikwang.” He gave me a funny look. “Oh! Sorry, should I call you…Oppa or something?”
 
“No, Gikwang is fine. That’s how you address other people in America right?”
 
“Yeah, unless it’s a teacher or a boss or something.”
 
“Ahh, I see.” He said.
 
“Well…I was going to go get some food to cook…Um, could I get some money?”
 
“I’ll just go with you.” He smiled.
 
“Okay, thanks.”
 
~
 
We walked into a local store and I bought ingredients for everything I was sure I could make. Beast would be getting a taste of all the foods I normally ate, and I never really ate Korean food…Oh well. It’s not like Yoseob said I had to cook Korean food, just food.
 
We went back to the house, and as we walked in, I was in the middle of explaining the fourth of July to Gikwang.
 
“And everyone does it?”
 
“Yeah. It’s like a Pollution Day.” I laughed.
 
“Wow.”
 
“It’s fun though! Friends and family get together and barbecue, kids play and swim. The air smells like smoked meat and grass and sparks. Then, everyone sits down when it gets close to sunset and we watch the fireworks. It’s beautiful.”
 
“Well, it sure sounds fun.”
 
“Yeah!” I said, setting down the bags in my arms.
 
“Yahh! Where did you guys go?” Yoseob demanded.
 
“I went shopping with Leah.” Gikwang said happily.
 
“Yeah, but first, breakfast!” I squealed.
 
“Oh?" Yoseob sort of asked.
 
After I finished, I carefully set the table. 
 
‘Everyone!” I shouted. “Breakfast is ready!” Dongwoon and Dujun came in, taking their places by Yoseob and Gikwang. “Where are Hyunseung and Junhyung?” I wondered aloud.
 
“Ehh, they’re pretty hard to wake up. They’ll get up on their own.” Dongwoon advised.
 
“What? Nooo. It's gonna get cold! I’ll go get them.” I stormed out of the room. I heard the word “bold” floating around in the kitchen.
 
“Hyunseunggg!” I called, poking my head into his room. “Hyungie-Oppa.” I called, suddenly feeling girly and stupid. Hyunseung shot up in his bed. I jumped a little bit. He just sat there for a long time, eyes closed. “Okay, I’ll just let you wake up then.”
 
I entered Junhyung’s room. He was wrapped in his covers. “Junhyung.” I whispered softly. “It’s time to get up. I made breakfast!” I said excitedly.
 
“Mmmhuuuh.” He mumbled.
 
“Come on Junhyung.” I took a hold of the covers and attempted to lift them off of him, but they wouldn’t budge. “Juunnnhyuunngg.” I pulled, harder and harder, but to no avail. “Junhyung!” I climbed on the edge of his bed and started jumping. “Get! Up! The! Breakfast! Will get! Cold!”
 
“Ahhhh!” Junhyung yelled angrily. “LEAH. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” He boomed.
 
“Breakfastbreakfastbreakfast!” I shouted and then raced out of the room.
 
When I reached the kitchen, I rounded the corner and pressed myself against a wall, breathing heavily. “That was kinda scary.” I laughed and smiled weakly. 
 
“You are a brave one.” Dongwoon said and gave me a salute. 
 
I quickly noticed they were all eating. “Well, how is it?”
 
“Good!” Gikwang exclaimed, holding up his fork triumphantly.
 
“Yeah, better than we ususally have.” Doojoon said, eyeing Yoseob.
 
"Was that supposed to be a joke?" Yoseob said with his mouth full.
 
"Your food is the joke." He retorted.
 
After what seemed like an eternity, Junhyung and Hyunseung stumbled into the kitchen, plopping into their seats.
 
“Dig in!” I said cheerily while I set plates before them.
 
~
 
After breakfast, all the boys had to leave for rehearsal. I spent all the morning hours cleaning, dusting, doing laundry, and organizing. I had been working non-stop, so I finished by lunchtime. I didn’t know what to eat, and I didn’t want to waste the ingredients for the boys, so I tried to figure out something else to do until they got back. 
 
I was too afraid to wander outside, knowing that I was instantly get lost and have no idea how to find my way back. I considered rifling through the boy’s rooms, not because they were celebrities but because I was always curious about the things people had. I decided not to because that would be invading their privacy, which I’m sure they got enough of anyways.
 
I finally settled in on the couch and the TV. I flipped around, not recognizing many of the shows. 
 
I think I drifted off, I don’t know how long it had been, but I heard someone come in, I was pushing myself up from the couch.
 
“Hullo?” I groggily said in English, rubbing my eyes.
 
“Hello?” Yoseob called.
 
“Oh!” I sprang up. “Hi!”
 
“Hey Leah.” He smiled.
 
“What are you doing back so early? Where is everyone else?” I glanced around.
 
“We had a lunch break, and I figured you’d be lonely here all by yourself, so I got us lunch.” He held up a bag.
 
“You’re too kind.” I smiled, feeling honestly bad of making him go through the trouble.
 
“Oh I know. It comes naturally. Do you—“ Something cut him off. “Whoa.” He said, looking around the room. “When you clean, you CLEAN.” He mused.
 
“Well, there wasn’t much else to do.” I shrugged.
 
“I’m glad I found you.” He grinned a silly grin.
 
I grinned back. “Me too.” 
 

I'm wondering if the chapters are kind of short.
If you think they should be longer let me know please :)
ALSO, what you think, parts you liked/disliked, etc...Thanks :)