Picky

Stranded ♥

 

We chose our favorite resteraunt and were all shaky concernng whether or not Leah would like it. She said she hadn't eaten much Korean food, so of course, we wanted to impress her. The resteraunt stayed open late for us so no one else was around. The hostess looked all of us over and her gaze finally settled on Leah, whom she glared at. Leah seemed oblivious to the glaring though, she was looking all around as if she were in wonderland. 
 
I made sure that I sat near Leah, who we all agreed would sit at the head of the table, since she was our special guest and all. We ordered our drinks and food and chatted until it got there. The other boys had a lot of questions for Leah. Figures, since they didn't know her as well as I did. I smiled in spite of myself. 
 
When our food got there, we all stared at Leah as she was about to take her first bite. "What?" She asked.
 
"We want to see if you like it!" Dongwoon said excitedly.
 
"Yeah, hurry up!" Gikwang said in the same manner.
 
"Okay, okay. Hold your horses." She said and stuck her fork in . "Mmmm!" She squealed. "It's delicious!"
 
"Yay!" We all cheered.
 
~
 
Since we were all going to the water park tomorrow, we took Leah shopping, since she didn’t have anything else to wear. She fretted and yelled and it took three of us to pry her hands off the doorknob, but eventually we got her to a store that sold bathing suits. She said she refused to let us buy her anything, but we weren’t having any of that. 
 
Since we spent about an hour just LOOKING at suits, we decided Leah was too indecisive and that we would all pick one that she could choose from. 
 
I personally, picked a two-piece white bikini with straps and shorts. It was cute and simple, and I thought white would suit her. 
 
We all stood in line, handing her the suits to change into. First was Hyunseung. We were all jittery waiting for Leah, what would we see, and would we like it? I tried to think like she would want me to. That not all girls are stick-figures. She’s not from here, I told myself. 
 
When Leah emerged, my heart stopped for a moment and slowly started beating faster and faster. Hyunseung had chosen a pastel bikini with ruffles across the chest and the sides of the bottoms. She looked adorable. I pulled my eyes away to survey everyone else’s expressions. They were all dumbstruck as well.
 
“Well?” She hedged. “What do you think?”
 
“The best!” Hyunseung said and gave her a thumbs up.
 
All the others agreed that their own would be the best. Leah said she liked it, I wonder if she would like mine.
 
The second was Dujun’s, which was green and white striped with gold rings connecting the middle and the sides. It was obvious that it was too small for her, her chest was totally squished in. Then was Gikwang’s which was a simple black bikini with strings criss-crossing front and back. I admit that one made me gulp. Junhyung’s was a cheetah print string bikini that all of us mildly agreed on. Leah attempted to cover herself.
 
“I don’t think it’s really me…” She said.
 
“Of course it is!” Junhyung said adamantly. 
 
Dongwoon’s was a bright orange two piece with thick straps. She said she liked it.
 
And last but not least, mine. I’m sorry but when she came out, she was glowing. “I love it.” She said. “I think this is the one.”
 
The others were upset, but I openly gloated. “HA-HA! MINE GOT PICKED!” I danced around them.
 
“Shut up Yoseob.” Gikwang swatted my head.
 
“Aww, don’t be jealous.” I cooed.
 

 

Back :)

Comments?