Don't Go

Stranded ♥

 

"W-what?" I said, even though I had heard her perfectly.
 
"Umm...you're coming home in two weeks?" She repeated unsurely.
 
"I heard you." I breathed. "Listen, I've got to go. I'll talk to you later." I hung up without waiting for her to say goodbye. I gripped the phone tightly in my hand. This was what I wanted wasn't it? But that was before I met B2ST, before I made such good friends and fell in love...
 
Tears stung at my eyes. I walked back into the kitchen, the boys were talking anciously about what was going on.
 
"Leah, who was that?" Dujun asked.
 
"My mom." I asnwered blankly.
 
"You finally got a hold of them?" Yoseob asked.
 
"Yeah."
 
"What'd she say?"
 
"They ended their trip early." I said, my voice empty. "I'm going home in two weeks."
 
Everyone looked stunned, as if they thought I was going to stay with them forever. "Nooooo!" Dongwoon sprang up and ran to hug me.
 
"Dongwoon..." I said, wrapping my arms around him. This was going to make me cry for sure.
 
"Leah, you can't go!" Hyunseung said adamantly.
 
"You're a part of the family now." Junhyung said.
 
"I have to. I don't...It's not like I could have stayed here forever. We all knew this was only temporary." I explained. Everyone grew silent. I glanced at Yoseob. "Yoseob?" I asked, wondering if he was okay.
 
He stood up and stormed out of the room. We heard a door slam.
 
"I think he's mad." Gikwang observed.
 
"Thank you, Captain Obvious." I grunted. 
 
"Well..." Dujun stood up. "I guess we have to make the most of these last two weeks."
 
"Yeah." I agreed. "I'm gonna go talk to Yoseob."
 
I rapped softly on his door. "Yoseob? Can I come in?"
 
"Yes." He replied quietly.
 
I opened the door and stood in the doorway. He was on his bed, a pillow clutched to his chest. "What's wrong?"
 
"Oh, I don't know. Everything's fine except for the fact that the girl that I LOVE is leaving forever in two weeks." He said bitterly.
 
"No one said it was forever." I walked over and plopped down next to him.
 
"Why would you come back?"
 
"Because I love you." I ran my hand along his cheek.
 
"You have a home in America. I don't want you to throw everything away for me."
 
"You're my home." I said. "I'd do anything for you."
 
"I don't know what I'll do without you."
 
Then, an idea popped into my head. "I'll be in college this year. Maybe I can go to college somewhere here!"
 
"You would do that?"
 
"Of course!"
 
"We could get you a job with B2ST! You could be our maid or something." He winked at me.
 
"Isn't that what I already am?"
 
"Yeah, but you work for rent."
 
"True."
 
Silence settled between us.
 
"I don't want to leave. Even if it's for only a little while." I looked at him, tears filling my eyes.
 
"I know." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into an embrace. I clutched handfulls of his hair, never wanting to let go.
 

Sorry, short chapter~

Thank you to all my subsribers for coming this far! :)