News

Stranded ♥

 

After we returned to the apartment, we confronted Mir, who admitted to kissing me. Yoseob seemed really upset, but he kept very calm and collective. Mir apologized, saying he didn't know what came over him, and Yoseob accepted, saying that I was too irresistable.
 
*blush!*
 
The MBLAQ boys all hit Mir and promised they would have a "strict talk" with him. They all apologized as well. Yoseob wouldn't let go of my hand for the whole night. 
 
Yoseob P.O.V.
 
I couldn't stop kissing Leah.
 
Just thinking about another guy's lips on hers made my blood boil. She was mine. We laid on the couch. I think she was asleep. Then I got an idea! I'd let everyone know she was mine, kekeke. I reached over her and planted a kiss on her neck, leaving a bright red mark. She mumbled something and moved around, but didn't wake up. Mission accomplished!
 
When she awoke, she was not happy.
 
"Yoseob! You did this?!" She pointed the the swell on her neck.
 
"Uhh, it must be a bug bite." I defended. 
 
"I know it's not! It doesn't itch or anything!"
 
"It was an accident!"
 
"Oh my god!" She shouted in English. "This is sooo embarrassing! What will the boys say? What will MBLAQ say?"
 
I rocked back and forth on my heels.
 
Suddenly, she whipped towards me. "We're seeing them again tonight..." She said slowly. "That's why...to show Mir..."
 
I whistled nochalantly. 
 
"Yoseob!!"
 
"What's going on WOAH!" Gikwang came rushing in. "Look at that thing!" He pointed at her neck. Her hands flew to cover it.
 
"Don't!" She pouted.
 
"Leah's got a hiiccckkeeyy!" He said in a sing-song voice.
 
"Stooop!" She pleaded. 
 
"EVERYBODY, COME QUICK, LEAH'S GOT A HICKEY!" Gikwang shouted at the top of his lungs. The rest of the boys came pouring in like a flood. 
 
They all took turns examining it and confirming that it was, indeed a hickey. She seemed so embarrassed, but she was super cute when she was ebarrassed and blushy so I didn't mind too much.  
 
"Youseob, this is all your fault!" Leah accused me.
 
"What?! I was just marking my territory!" I said sternly. 
 
"TERRITORY?"
 
Whoops, wrong word choice.
 
"I-I mean, you're not anyone else's, you're mine. I just didn't want Mir to get anymore ideas." I cringed just thinking about it. "Or anyone else for that matter."
 
"Yoseob." Leah sighed. "Why would I ever want anyone else when I have you?"
 
I have to admit, that made me blush. 
 
"Please don't do this again." This time it was HER turn to give me puppy-dog eyes.
 
I couldn't resist. "Fine."
 
"Thanks." She smiled gratefully. "I promise I'll always be yours."
 
"Promise?"
 
"Seal it with a kiss?"
 
"Definitely."
 
Leah P.O.V.
 
The first thing the MBLAQ boys noticed was the hickey, of course. They stared at it like it was a volcano. I tried to cover my neck whenever I could, but to no avail.
 
"Soooo....Leah..." Joon said inbetween laughs. "H-how did you get that mark on your neck?"
 
"I gave it to her." Yoseob smiled and then shot a look at Mir.
 
"Yoseob!" I said, dumbfounded.
 
"What? It's true." He shrugged. "And I'll give her another one if SOMEONE here doesn't back off!" He said oh-so obviously.
 
"Yoseob..." All of a sudden, I heard a ring.
 
"What's that?" Hyungseung asked.
 
"My cell phone!" I jumped up and scurried into Yoseob's room, digging through my duffel bag. Finally, I found it an aswered it. "Hello?!"
 
"Leah! Honey how are you?" My mother asked on the other line.
 
"Oh mom, you wouldn't believe what's happened to me, I--"
 
"I'm sure it's great dear, but I just called to let you know we're ending our trip early. We changed your flight, you're coming home in two weeks." 
 
I almost dropped the phone.
 

The drama!

Also, I have a new story. It's about Junhyung :3

It's called "Hate The Way You Love" Check it out :)