Secret

Stranded ♥

 

"I...I don't know." Before I knew it, my hands were on her waist. She looked down at them, then back up at me. I slowly moved closer to her, until our bodies were against each other. "Leah..." I whispered and pressed my lips against her neck. 
 
"Yoseob." She inahled. "I..." It seemed as if she was struggling for breath.
 
Notcing her fear, I withdrew. "It's okay." I patted her head softly and pecked her on the cheek. "Let's get out of here."
 
"But...Dongwoon..."
 
"Who cares if he sees? They've got to stop this silly act sooner or later!"
 
Taking her hand in mine, I led her out of the bathroom, much to Dongwoon's shock and confusion.
 
"Leah?! Hyung?!" He exclaimed, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. 
 
"What's up?" I asked nochalantly. 
 
I think Dongwoon almost fainted.
 
~
 
Leah's P.O.V.
 
After that little incident, the boys decided that there was no way they could keep me and Yoseob away from each other. (Finally.) And let as be as lovey-dovey as we wanted.
 
"We should go on a date." He suggested one day.
 
"Really? That sounds great!" I clapped excitedly.
 
"Haha, you're so cute." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. It burned where his lips touched my skin. 
 
"I think you're cute." I said cheesily. 
 
"I think you're cute." He returned.
 
"Okay, I think we're done with this now." I said flatly.
 
"I coudn't agree more." He laughed heartily. 
 
"Where to?"
 
"It'll be a surprise." He pressed his finger against his lips. "Shh."
 
I waited about a week, constantly asking when our date would be and where, but he always refused to answer, or changed the subject, or merely just skipped off. I threatened to take away kisses if he didn't tell me, but he said he'd bear it for the surprise factor. 
 
I had just gotten home from shopping and I was doing a horrible job of carrying the bags. spilling contents all over the place. "Y-you guys!" I called as I attempted to open the door with my foot. "Can I get a little help?" I was answered by no one. Finally, I just dropped everything. "You guys?" I walked in, but the entire place was dark. "Hellooooo?"
 
"Leah! You're home?" I heard Yoseob call.
 
"Yeah!"
 
"Come in here!" 
 
"It's dark!"
 
"Follow the sound of my voooiiiceee!" He bellowed. 
 
I stuck my hands out in front of me, blindly trying to find my way. I tripped a few times over my own feet. Finally, I saw a dim light out of the corner of my eye. I followed it into the living room. It was a candle.
 
Not just one, but dozens.
 
They lit up the entire room, dotting almost every surface. In the middle of the room, Yoseob sat on the ground in front of a small square table, decked out with rose petals and a single candle. He patted the ground next to him. "Come sit." He beckoned.
 
"Yoseob...I..." I could barely speak, I just looked around in wonder.
 
"It's our date!" He said proudly. "I set it up myself! Well, with some help from the boys too, but it was mostly me." He puckered his lips at me. I immediately jogged over to him and kissed him quickly. I sat beside him.
 
"You did this all...for me?"
 
"No, I did it for Dongwoon." He said faltly. "Of course I did it for you!" He embraced me in a warm hug. 
 
I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I sniffed them back. No one had ever gone to such lengths for me. I told him this. "I'm not worth it." I said.
 
"LEAH!" He scolded. "How many times do I have to tell you that I love you?!"
 
I whipped my head towards him. "What?" I asked, my eyes widening.
 
"What? Huh? What?" He blabbered.
 
"Just now...you said you...l-loved me."
 
"I did?" He asked more to himself than me. "Well...I do. You...You make me so happy. Everything feels wrong when I'm not with you."
 
"You only have to tell me once." I leaned in and kissed the space between his jaw and his ear. "I love you too." I whispered.
 
"So, shall we get started? I prepared this FANTASTIC meal just for us!"
 
"Yum!" I held up my chopsticks.
 
"So." Yoseob asked right off the bat. "What do you like best about me?"
 
I almost choked on my food. "Bwhat?" I coughed. "Pardon?" I said in English.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Nothing." I recovered. "It's just...what kind of question is that?"
 
"I don't know. I just want to know." He rested his chin in his palms, looking at me intently. 
 
"Oh Yoseob." I shook my head. "I don't know, everything. I like everything." I said. Truthfully I did.
 
"Come on, you have to pick just one!"
 
"I can't!"
 
"Then no kisses!"
 
"What?!" I caved. "Fine." I thought for a moment. "Probably your smile."
 
"Why?"
 
"It makes me smile. It makes me feel all warm inside." I mumbled shyly. 
 
"Aww, how cute." He smiled, which I loved, he seemed satisfied. 
 
"So...?"
 
"So...?"
 
"So what do you like best about me?"
 
"Oh. That's easy. Your warmth."
 
"Huh?" I asked, severely confused.
 
"Yeah. Like, your kindness. It sort of radiates off you, like a warmth you can't explain." 
 
"It's warm?"
 
'Well, I feel warm whenever I'm with you." He shrugged. "Like that I guess." He went back to eating. I just stared at him with my mouth hanging open. Never had someone said anything so nice to me.
 
"I'm sorry mine was so lame." I apologized.
 
"What? No it wasn't. It was pretty much the same as mine." He chuckled. For the rest of the night we talked about things we liked, favorite books, movies, songs. I accidentally gushed about a few boy bands and Yoseob's visage turned sour.
 
"Yeah, but you like us the best right?" He folded his arms.
 
"Of course! Forever a B2TY!" I reassured him.
 
"And I'm your bias right?"
 
"Gee, no, Gikwang is my bias, of course you're my bias silly! You always have been." I swatted him on the head.
 
"Good!"