Prank?

Stranded ♥

 

"YoseobIdon'tthinkI'mreadyforthisI--"
 
I was interrupted by loud laughter. "BAHAHAHAHA!"
 
"Wha?"
 
"Did you see their faces? We really got them!" He plunged his hand down in triumph. 
 
"Oh yeah, hehe, totally." I tried to laugh but it came out all nervous.
 
"What?" Yoseob cocked his head at me, confused. "Leah, did you think I was gonna do something?"
 
"What? No! HAHA of course not. Don't be silly Yoseob!" I swatted his arm playfully.
 
"Because...we always could."
 
I froze. "What?"
 
He sat down on the bed beside me. "I really like you Leah...I want to show you that in a different way..." 
 
"I..." I gulped.
 
"Do you not want me to?"
 
"It's not that..."
 
"Then what?"
 
"I'm...I'm nervous."
 
"What? And you think I'm all super-suave about this? No Leah, I only seem that way." He grinned at me and it melted my heart. 
 
I couldn't stop myself. I cupped my hand around the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He ran his fingers through my hair, clutching fistfulls as he climbed over me and straddled my hips. He tried to mantain kisses as he ped his jacket, revealing the gray t-shirt beneath which showed off his frame perfectly. He tossed it aside and resumed kissing me again. 
 
Our kisses grew deeper and more passionate. Yoseob grabbed onto my thighs, then moved up to my waist, then to my ribcage. I felt my breath catch in my throat, he seemed to notice this and moved his hands back down to my thighs, squeezing firmly. He removed his lips from mine and I took the chance to try and catch my breath. He slowly placed kisses down my neck until his head rested in the crick of my neck. "Leah." He whispered.
 
I wrapped my arms around his back and slipped my hands under his shirt, feeling his shoulderblades underneath my fingertips. He shuddered a bit. "Yoseob." I said back. 
 
"YAH!" The door whipped open. The five other memebers flooded in the room.
 
"AH!" Yoseob and  I both screamed and I shoved him off of me. 
 
"Ow, Leah, that hurt..." Yoseob rubbed his .
 
"Oh, I'm sorry!" I peeked from over the edge of the bed. 
 
"AHA!" Junhyung picked up Yoseob's sweatshirt. "Evidence!"
 
"They were doing hanky-panky!" Hyunseung gasped. 
 
"Ohhhhhhh myyyyy Goooooodddd!" Dongwoon chanted. "This room is UNCLEAN!"
 
"You guys, when a boy and a girl like each other very much..." Yoseob started.
 
"Yoseob!" I snapped. He turned back to me and shrugged.
 
"I thought I'd just explain." He grinned crookedly at me. 
 
"Okay, you two are no longer allowed to be alone together." Dujun walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders, lifting me up and pulling me off the bed.
 
"Whaaat?" Yoseob and I asked in unison.
 
"Gikwang, you stick with Yoseob, Dongwoon, you stick with Leah for now." Dujun instructed.
 
"We'll switch off every day." Hyunseung added.
 
"You guys! This is crazy!" I exclaimed. I didn't like where this was going. No kissing Yoseob? Now that I had it how could I ever go back?
 
~
 
The boys held true to their word. Dongwoon followed me around ALL DAY. Hyunseung and Junhyung were more lenient, but each time it was Dongwoon's turn, he was like a warden. He took his job very seriously.
 
"Um, Dongwoon?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"You can leave now."
 
"No I can't!"
 
"I'm going to take a shower." My mouth formed into a hard line.
 
"O-oh."
 
"So...shoo." I waved my hand at him. "I promise I won't go find Yoseob."
 
He seemed to trust me but eyed my suspciously, then turned and left. I sighed, finally getting some time to myself. I walked in the shower and the water. As I waited for it to heat up, I undressed and then hopped in. The water covered me like a warm blanket. I sighed in spite of myself.
 
I was about to start shampooing my hair when I heard the doorknob turn, then I heard it click shut. My heart instantly stopped beating for a moment. "W-who's there?!"
 
"Leah?" I heard Yoseob's voice.
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
"I heard you tell Dongwoon you were taking a shower. Good idea to throw him off!"
 
"W-what?"
 
"You can turn the water off now."
 
"Y-Yoseob...."
 
Silence grew between us, it became agonizing. Finally, he spoke. "O-oh...So you really are," Here, he gulped. "taking a shower."
 
OH MY GOD. He must have seen my bra and my carelessly thrown on the ground! How could I forget to lock the door?!?!