Goodnight

Stranded ♥

Begging for comments? ;)

-----------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob P.O.V.
 
As Leah was changing, I charged back out into the front room, where the guys were still arguing.
 
“Hey you guys!” I waved.
 
“Yoooseeeeoooobbb.” They all chanted.
 
“Come on you guys quit being so dull. Leah’s going to cook and clean for us! What more could you want?
 
“Not the point. The point is that you didn’t consult us first.” Dujun pointed at me accusingly.
 
“You guysss. If you were in my position, you would have done the same thing.” I knew I was right.
 
“STILL not the point.” Junhyung said angrily. “The point is—“
 
He was cut himself off and looked behind me. I turned around and Leah was there, peaking out in the corner of the hallway. She stepped out into the open and I saw that the shirt I had given her was too big. It hung loosely on her, but fell not even to her mid-thigh. The edge of my shorts peaked out from under them.
 
I gulped. 
 
The rest of the boy’s jaws dropped.
 
“Umm…” She wrapped her hands behind her back and rubbed her foot on the floor. “I just wanted to say thank you so much for letting me stay here. I mean…I had nowhere else to go, I don’t know what I would’ve done. If it wasn’t for you guys, I’d probably be sleeping in the gutter right now…” Her eyes welled with tears, but none spilled over. She sniffed back her tears and smiled. “I’m so grateful.” She beamed at us. None of us said anything. She must’ve taken that as a bad thing because she quickly finished. “Yeah, so, that’s all I wanted to say. Goodnight!” And she disappeared.
 
It was quiet for a long time, when Dujun turned to us. “Dude. She’s cute.”
 
I swallowed. “I know.”
 
"Was she TRYING to be all tempting?" Junhyung asked.
 
“Hey, don’t talk about Leah like that!” I scolded.
 
“What?” He shrugged. “You were thinking it.”
 
“N-no, I wasn’t!”
 
“It’s okay.” Hyunseung said, placing his hand on my shoulder. “We’re all men here.”
 
“You guys…” I pouted.
 
“Okay, she can stay. But you’re making dinner tonight.” Junhyung said.
 
“Fine, fine. Be nice to her okay?”
 
“Of course we’ll be. She is the one who has to clean up after us after all.” Dongwoon said sympathetically. 
 
I made dinner, quite crappily, but no one complained about it. Everyone headed off to bed and I went to my room to get some pajamas. I crept in, trying not to disturb Leah. I blindly pulled out a shirt and some pants. Why didn’t I give her pants? Geez…
 
I was about to leave when I heard her crying. I rushed over to the side of my bed where she lay sprawled out. Tears were silently falling down her temples. Her breathing came in little gasps as she slept. 
 
Oh, she’s crying in her sleep…I thought.
 
“I’m so sorry Leah…It must be difficult.” I brushed some hair away from her face. “Being all alone.” I paused for a moment. "But I'm here for you."
 
She whimpered and said something in English that I couldn’t understand. I slipped my hand under her bangs and rubbed her forehead. She seemed to calm down a bit, her breath coming slowly and evenly now. I watched her chest rise and fall. Man, I had to stop staring there. 
 
My eyes travelled back up to her face. She looked so peaceful. I studied the round shape of her eyes, shaded by long lashes. I studied her nose, pointed. Her face was so interesting. Totally different from girls here, but somehow reminiscent of them. I touched her round cheeks; they were soft like pillows. “Goodnight.” I whispered, and left.
 
Leah’s P.O.V.
 
When I awoke, I didn’t know where I was at first. I rolled over and was hit by the scent of the pillow I was laying on. It smelled like boy. Like Yoseob. 
 
I shot up in bed.
 
“Oh. My. God!! That all actually happened?!” I yelled to myself, then covered my mouth, realizing that the others might be sleeping. I threw the covers off of me and jumped out of bed, grabbing my duffel bag and scampering down the hallway to the shower. I wasn’t paying attention when I crashed head-on into someone else. Someone who was quite damp.
 
“Ah!” I shrieked.
 
“Ah!” The other voice yelled. We both clattered to the ground. I pushed myself up off the ground, the entire front of shirt and shorts soaked.
 
I shook my head and looked up to see it was Yoseob, dressed in just a towel, totally wet from his shower.
 
“Ah, Leah, I’m so sorry!” He said speedily. 
 
“Oh, no, it’s fine. I wasn’t watching where I was going…” I rubbed my head. Yoseob held out his hand to help me up. 
 
I looked up at him, noticing his face transforming into a deep shade of red. “L-Leah, y-your shirt…”
 
I glanced down at myself. My shirt was totally soaked. And sticking to me. “B-bwahhh!” I threw my hands around myself. “SorryIhavetogonow!” I sped past him. 
 
I raced into the bathroom and locked it shut behind me. I was puffing hard and it took a moment to calm myself down. It’s okay Leah…It’s okay. Just take a shower. Just take a shower. Just....OH MY GOD WHYYYYY?!