Wrong

Stranded ♥

 

When we arrived Gikwang had me giggling. He was so excited, like a little kid. It was a blast all the way down.
 
When I got to the top with Dongwoon, he backed down. 
 
"I can't do it!" He exclaimed.
 
"Yes you can! Believe in yourself!" I encouraged him excitedly. "Trust me, it's so fun!" I pulled on his arm. 
 
"Nooooo! You can't make me!"
 
"Yes...I...CAN!" I pulled and pulled until, whoops! I slipped and fell backwards down the slide, pulling Dongwoon along with me. He screamed like a girl all the way down. I tried to stifle a laugh. When we splashed into the bottom and emerged from the water I asked him if it was fun.
 
"NO!" He yelled.
 
"Aww, I'm sorry." I waded over to him and hugged him. 
 
"Hmph." He made a noise and returned my hug. 
 
I pulled away slightly. "Do you forgive me?"
 
He sighed dramatically. "I guess."
 
This was beyond insane. I was all buddy-buddy with Beast! I couldn't help grinning to myself. 
 
Dujun was last and we talked a lot on the way over to the slide.
 
"So...You and Yoseob are getting pretty close huh?" He observed.
 
"Why? Are you jealous?" I teased.
 
"What?"
 
"I guess you don't know about the fandoms." I shrugged, eyeing him sympathetically.
 
"No, I guess not."
 
"What makes you bring it up?"
 
"It seems like you like him."
 
"I do." I said matter-of-factly.
 
"No, I mean, you know..." He trailed off.
 
"What? Like-like him?"
 
"Well, yeah."
 
"I thought I like-liked all of you. But that was just my inner fangirl talking."
 
He laughed at that. "But now maybe you're feeling something different?"
 
That made me think. Was I feeling something else towards Yoseob? Something more real? It was just a fantasy before. I brushed it off though. "Pff. As if he would ever go for a girl like me."
 
"You never know." Dujun said in a very leader-type voice.
 
I decided there was nothing I could say against that.
 
~
 
The rest of the day I spent mostly in the wave pool on an innertube while the boys ran about and slid down the slides. I was tired, I went on that crazy slide six times! I was almost asleep, the sun beating down covered me like a warm blanket when something stopped my tube from drifting.
 
I opened my eyes and looked around. "Yoseob!" I said, rather surprised.
 
"Hey." He said nonchalantly, his hands steadily holding my tube in place. "How are you?"
 
"Tired." I sighed. "I think I shaved some time off my lifespan by going down that slide." I joked.
 
"Awww." He pinched my cheek. "Hey, we're gonna get lunch soon. Wanna join us?"
 
"Nah, I'm not that hungry. Plus, I like it here."
 
"Oh, then I'll stay with you." Before I could reject the idea, he swam off and grabbed another innertube. He soon floated back over to me.
 
"Yoseob, you have to go eat. You're a boy, I know you're hungry." I pointed out the obvious.
 
"No I'm--" He was cut off by his stomach growling. "Woah, did you hear something?"
 
"Yoseob." I said seriously.
 
"Come on Leah, I want to stay with you." 
 
That made me blush. I paddled to face away from him so he wouldn't see. Or maybe he would think it was a sunburn. "Suit yourself." 
 
We just sat there for what seemed like a long time, floating and talking about nothing in particular. Just talking. It was really nice. I felt like we really were getting closer. Eventually, the rest of the boys found us.
 
"Leahhh, Yoseobb!" They called from the shore of the wave pool. We both looked over. I had forgotten they were here. For a moment it seemed like we were the only two people on earth. 
 
"Hiii!" Yoseob waved excitedly. As I scanned their faces, I immediately saw Dujun, staring right at me with a knowing look on his face. I quickly looked away. 
 
As we walked to the exit of the waterpark, I made sure to keep my distance from Yoseob. His arm accidentally brushed mine and I flinched away from it.
 
"Leah? Are you okay?" He asked innocently.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine." Why was I acting like this? He didn't do anything wrong. It was all Dujun's fault for putting thoughts in my head! I silently glared at him. Darn that Dujun. 
 
When we returned to the apartment, I plopped down on the couch and lay down. I was exhausted for a number of reasons. I had just the TV when Yoseob, of course, came waltzing over. He lifted my legs and sat underneath them so my feet were resting on his lap. There was nowhere I could escape to, because this seemed like such an intimate thing.
 
"Hey, did I do something wrong?" He asked me all of a sudden.
 

:)

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for all my subs! I love you all! <3