Steam

Stranded ♥

 

Yoseob P.O.V.
 
I immediately reached for the door, when I heard a voice. 
 
"Fine, fine. I'll stay here until she comes out." Dongwoon was saying to the other members. 
 
Ho-
 
-ly
 
crap.
 
"Leah," I whisper. "I think we've got a problem."
 
"Dongwoon is outside isn't he?"
 
"Yep."
 
Suddenly, the curtains were whipped all around. "If I had a plan I would have told you about it! I have to shower for real sometime you know?"
 
"I'm sorry!" I whisper-screamed. "I just...I wanted to kiss you so bad."
 
It grew quiet. "Come over here."
 
'A-are you sure?" I asked hesitantly.
 
"Yeah."
 
Step by step, I walked over to the shower, standing in front of it. Out of nowhere, the curtain pulled back and Leah's head popped out. She quickly gave me a lingering kiss on the lips and then retreated into the shower once more.
 
"You got your kiss." She mumbled shyly. 
 
I was a bit dazed, her kiss was biting, as if she was hungry. "T-thanks."
 
"So now what?"
 
"We wait until Dongwoon leaves."
 
"What if he doesn't?"
 
"Then you're going to get very pruney."
 
"Yoseob!" 
 
"I don't know what to do!"
 
"Well, I'm gonna at least finish my shower." 
 
I didn't know what to say, so I just leaned up against the sink and waited. I heard the shower knob creak off. "I-I can't come out."
 
"What? You're wearing a towel aren't you?"
 
"Yes...but...I have no makeup on..." She mumbled.
 
"You think I care about that? Leah, you're beautiful."
 
"I'm really not though."
 
I put my hands on my hips. "Do I have to break up with you?"
 
"No..."
 
"Then come out here. Let me see." 
 
The curtain slowly inched open, and she peeked out from behind it. She looked basically the same, only here eyes were bigger. 
 
"Wow." I breathed. "Your eyes are so big."
 
"Really? Is that bad?" She said frantically.
 
"No, no," I wrapped my arm around the small of her back, pulling her closer. "It's good." I leaned down to kiss her. When our lips met, it was like electricity passed between them. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and noticed that it wasn't straight like usual. "Your hair is curly?" I questioned. I'd only ever seen it straight these past few weeks. 
 
"O-oh...Yeah, it is." She frowned. 
 
"Why do you keep straightening it?"
 
"I don't like it curly." She said, continuing her frown. 
 
"I want to see it curly!" I demanded.
 
"Nooooo." She whined. 
 
Puppy-dog time. "Please? For me?" 
 
"Fiiine." She gave in. "I'll let it dry like this."
 
"There's a good girl." I patted her on the head. "Now, where were we...?" I leaned in once more, when the doorknob turned. We both froze in place. I think I could hear both our hearts beating. It seemed like an eternity, but the door opened.
 
Great.
 
~
 
"Leah?" Dongwoon asked shyly. "What are you doing?"
 
"O-oh...I was just...rehearsing lines...from a school play I'm going to be in."
 
"Oh, well okay. Just checking on you. I knew I heard voices." The door shut. Oh Dongwoon. So gullible. 
 
"He's pretty gullible isn't he?" Leah voiced my thoughts, whispering into my ear. She was holding me close, all squished up against me in her wet towel. In a panic, she had pulled me into the shower and swung the curtain shut. Eventually, her grip on my arms loosened. "Sorry," She said, stepping away. "I was just freaked out."
 
"No, it's okay." I tried to brush off the fact that Leah, who was dressed only in a towel, and I were standing in a shower together. Why did this sort of thing keep happening to us? I could only stare at her, taking in her shoulders, her smooth legs, her collarbones...That towel hugged her almost too perfectly. It was thin, and it clung to her.
 
"Yoseob?" She asked. I snapped out of my daze.
 
"What?" I asked, mostly to myself. I had walked closer and closer to her until she backed up against the tiled wall. 
 
"What are you doing?"